The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-12 The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-15 The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Hayden-panettiere-

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 am

Sam smiled. He had to admit, his eye did feel better with the ice on it. "Yeah." He replied. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 am

I smiled. "Good and what are girlfriends for. They need to be prepared with a boyfriend on the football team" I said and winked.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 am

Sam chuckled softly and closed the eye that wasn't covered by the homemade ice pack, suddenly tired from being sacked by the biggest guy on the team.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 pm

"You tired?" I asked quietly. I settled next to him, keeping the hand holding the ice pack to his face still. I crossed my left leg over my right.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:22 pm

"A little." Sam smiled and shifted his leg so that his right ankle was resting on his left thigh.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 pm

"Do you want to stay here or go home?" I asked him before he would pass out.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

"Q, I'm fine." Sam insisted, opening his eye again. "Look, we were going to go for a walk, right? So let's go." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:56 pm

"Fine" I said smiling. "Should I get you an actual ice pack before we leave?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"Nah, it's fine." Sam said, thinking that the word 'fine' was starting to sound weird, he'd said it so many times.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

"Well, okay then" I said, pulling the ice pack back and going back to the cooler. I put it in and un-raveled my jacket. There was a big wet stain on it. I put it over one arm and headed back to Sam.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Sam took Quinn's hand when she joined him on the bleachers again. "So how was your day?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

"Kind of boring. I got a new lip gloss and this cute top from the mall though" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm

"Awesome." He smiled. "Strawberry lipgloss?" He joked and squeezed Quinn's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:10 pm

"You got it. Oh and I got it in blueberry, cola, cherry and black current because I liked them all." I said and winked.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Sam laughed quietly. He stepped in front of Quinn and lifted her chin with his spare hand. He pressed his lips to Quinn's with a smile.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 pm

I smiled when he kissed me. I kissed him back with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 am

Sam smiled and didn't break the kiss. He liked the feel of Quinn's lips against his, the taste of her lips. The taste of Quinn's breath on Sam's tongue was all he could think about at the moment.

[ohman xP that took ages 'cause that was kinda AWKWARD Very Happy Anyways done now... I'm mature... I can do this xP]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

When Sam didn't break the kiss I didn't either. I put my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through his hair.

(hahahaa,, samee....;D)
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm

One of Sam's hands rested on the small of Quinn's back and the other held the back of her neck gently. He flicked his tongue out of his mouth and traced Quinn's top lip with it.

[WOW that sounds strange but that's how some dude on another site worded it... Infact, that's how everyone on the site says it like that so... -.- xD]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:52 pm

I felt Sam's hands on my back and neck. I forgot about everything, where we were, what time it was. Everything apart from me being with Sam.

[Hahaa;D]
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Sam, still smiling, broke the kiss but kept him lips close to Quinn's. "Maybe right now would be a good time for that walk." He whispered with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 pm

I laughed when he pulled back and asked if now would be a good time for the walk. "Yes" I answered straightening my uniform up and tightening my ponytail.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Sam took Quinn's hand again and started walking. It was a relatively sunny day, but there were a few clouds that threatened rain.

[I could totally imagine Quinn and Sam in a thunderstorm and Sam holding his letterman jacket over Quinn's head so she doesn't get wet :')]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 pm

[Aww yeah:')]

I let Sam take my hand and I laced my fingers through his. I followed him as we started walking.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Sam looked up as the clouds let through the rain. It was only light at first but it quickly got heavier, bouncing off the sidewalk. He shrugged out of his letterman jacket and held it over Quinn's head to keep the rain from soaking her any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next