The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Carly's house Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Carly's house Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carly's house Quinns1-12 Carly's house Quinns1-15 Carly's house Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Carly's house Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Carly's house Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Carly's house Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Carly's house DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Carly's house SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Carly's house Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Carly's house Hayden-panettiere-

Carly's house

Go down 
+2
katie charlotte gilbert
Carly Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 pm

**CHEERIO/JOCK PARTY!**

I danced around the basement, making sure everything was in order for the party tonight. My family was away so I'd been in the pool most of the day. I looked in the mirror at my reflection, checking my hair and make up was in order.

I went back upstairs to get changed into my outfit for tonight. Quinn wasn't invited. Sam Evans was, though; he was hot. But Fabray was on my list. She was more popular than me. Not for long. I moved back downstairs and turned on the music, turning it up. Loud.

I skipped back upstairs and heard the doorbell just in time. I pulled it open and saw a group of Cheerios waiting. "Basement." I smiled and left the door open, before walking behind the group into the basement.

Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm

When Carly answered the door. Me and the other cheerios went through to the basement. I smiled at Carly as I walked past. I walked to a corner near the drinks and sat down on the floor with my legs crossed.
outfit
hair
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 pm

I shivered as we waited for the door to open, I'd gotten a lift from Dad to Carlys and I arrived at the same time as some of the other girls. I had a smile waiting for Carly as soon as the door opened. We all shuffled in, "Hey!" I greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I moved to the table with the drinks, too and picked up a bottle of vodka. Yes, a bottle. I took a swig, the clear liquid not as uncomfortable anymore; I'd been drinking it since I was thirteen. It took a lot to get be drunk these days. And I mean a lot.

"Hey JayJay." I greeted with a smile. "Looking hot." I commented like it wasn't completely awkward of me to do so.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Brittany came and sat next to me. I smiled. We were friends. Not as much as her and Santana though but Santana was off trying to make-out with some boys. "Hey, Britt" I said.
"Hello, Kate. Want to get a drink?" She asked.
"Of course!" I said, standing up and walked to the table with vodka. "Hmm... Vodka" I said, I decided on vodka because it got me wasted quicker. I poured a glass and tucked in. Brittany did the same. From what I could remember we both got wasted on the same things. As I drunk I could feel the burn.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:34 pm

I smiled wider "Ditto!" I laughed and watched her with a bottle. I didn't know Carly that well so I didn't no whether or not that was normal for her, I eyed her a little bit suspiciously but decided to let it go. I looked dwon to Katie, "Why the floor, Kate?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I sat back down and looked up. "Oh, it's comfy, you should try it" I said, patting the space next to me. I took another mouthful of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 pm

I noticed Britt and Katie hitting the vodka too. I raised my bottle at them with a laugh. I noticed a bunch of the football players heading down the stairs and beamed. "Let's get this party started!" I called to everyone in the basement, and if anyone was upstairs, them too.

The girls sat in the corner and the boys were standing in the other corner. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, it's not like you guys haven't screwed most of the cheerios anyway!" I called over the music.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:41 pm

I laughed and dropped to my knees to sit next to Katie. I had to laugh at Carly and everyones expressions.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 pm

I finished the glass of vodka and went for my second. By now I couldn't walk straight. I giggled and let my hair down. I shook it around my shoulders and went to fill the glass again. I joined Jade again.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:46 pm

I laughed even harder at Katie. I was the only one not drinking, I didn't care much though. "I f your like this fter 10 minutes, I don't even want to see you at the end of the night!" I laughed when Katie came back.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 pm

I laughed. "I'm not that bad!" I said, between bursts of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

I heard Jade laughing and spun on my heel -literally- to face her. My eyes followed Katie as she staggered to get her second glass of vodka. I grabbed Jade's hand and Katie's and pulled them to their feet. Naturally, Brittany followed. "Let's dance, girls." I grinned and downed another mouthful of vodka. The music changed to Lady Gaga. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 pm

I laughed and started dancing. Some jocks came over to us and joined in. I took another drink and really felt the burn this time. My vision started to go wierd but I kept drinking. I giggled.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm

I threw my hands up and started to dance round, like in a club, not a routine. I hummed along to the tune and shook my hair around a bit.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 pm

I downed that glass and turned to go get more. There was some jocks stood in front of me, staring at the others butts. I giggled and moved around them back to the table with the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 pm

By the end of the track, I was draped over Mike Chang, who's girlfriend would probably kill him if she knew. Luckily, she wasn't here. I took another drink from my bottle and gave it to Mike, turning to get a bottle of beer for Finn who shook his head and showed me he already had one. I gave it to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 pm

I wet myself laughing at some of the boys dancing. I looked at Carly skeptically like 'what are they doing?'.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

I went over to one of the sofa's and sat backwards on it so my head was dangling off the end.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 pm

I laughed at Jade and looked at the boys dancing like they were disabled. "Naah, naah, naah, boys. This is how you dance." I murmured. I danced with one then moved onto another and another. I saw Karofsky in the corner, looking around but I ignored him for now. Maybe if I got reeeeeeeeaaally drunk, I'd go dance with him.

I pulled some of the moves I'd learned from Dirty Dancing when I was like seven.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 pm

I pulled my shoes off and dropped them on the floor next to me. I saw Brittany come and join me. She had already managed to have her top off. I laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 pm

I smiled and watch Carly, she'd much more confidence than me. I gave Brittany a questioningly look "Where have you been?" I laughed while sitting down next to Katie.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 pm

"Dancing!" She said, grinning. I sat up and spun so I was sat like a normal person. I swallowed another mouthful.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 pm

I slid back from Katie a tad. "You need to warn me if your gonna throw up!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carly's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carly's house
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next