The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-12 Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-15 Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Carly's house - Page 8 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Carly's house - Page 8 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Carly's house - Page 8 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Carly's house - Page 8 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Carly's house - Page 8 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Carly's house - Page 8 Hayden-panettiere-

Carly's house

Go down 
+2
katie charlotte gilbert
Carly Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

Carly's house - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I smiled as I recognized the song, this was one of my favourites. I totally wasn't thinking or trying to pretended that I hated singing, so I just sung the chorus like I would if I was in Glee Club.

"In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York!"
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"But we are in Lima?" I asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 pm

"True." I replied, through the next part of the song. "Li-maaa! Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can do, now you're in Li-maaa! These streets will make you feel like dog pooooop now you're in Li-maaa!" I sang as I lounged against the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"OMG cool! Am I drunk? Or dreaming?" I asked, I wasn't sure which one.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well that depends. Is there a pink elephant over there?" I asked, pointing toward the light of the house.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

"No. There is a pink teddy bear over there" I answered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yup." I said. "Youurrdrunk. W-W-Whoooooo's up for more alcohol?!" I said loudly. Very loudly. And kinda slurred too. And stuttered...
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 pm

"yeah!" I said getting out of the pool and stripping off into my bottoms and bra. I didn't take my bottoms off because they were too stuck to me. I headed for a bottle of malibu and brought it back to the pool. I slid in and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:32 pm

I followed Katie back in and picked up a few bottles of tequila. When I got back into the pool, I set them on the side and backed up. I ran and skidded along the ground until it was gone and I plunged into the water. When I resurfaced, I handed a bottle of tequila to Lucia and took one for myself.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I opened it and started gulping down the contents. My head started to spin a bit. "What day is it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:37 pm

"Um... Not really suuuure. Sorry. Whyyy?" I slurred, downing half the bottle of tequila in one.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

"Because I think we have school soon. Thats going to kill" I answered simply.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm

"Ohhhh, school, schmool." I giggled, drinking more of the tequila.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:29 pm

"My phycologist told me I need to work harder at school" I said, thinking back to that conversation.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm

"You have a psy...choalcoholic?" I asked, hiccuping again. I drank more of the tequila and handed Jade a bottle, too.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:53 pm

"Yes. My parents think I need one" I said snorting and rolling my eyes. Me? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

I laughed, smiling. I didn't want to tell her that her parents were probably right, because she tended to take things like that the wrong way so I just took another sip of my tequila.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 am

"Well.." I took another sip of tequila. "... Well, I don't think you need a psychooo.... one of those things." I told Katie. "I think you're perfectly normal and normally perfect."
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:04 pm

I giggled, "Thankyou!" I shouted and pulled my hair to one side of my head.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:23 pm

"You're"-hiccup-"welcome!" I giggled. I finished the bottle of tequila and tossed it onto the side where it clattered to the ground. I ducked under the water and resurfaced quickly--I don't like only half-wet hair. It's either wet or dry. Simple.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I kept drinking the malibu until there was none left. "Where did all the boys go? I made out with... 1 boy and 1 girl? My record is 53 in one night." I said.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"That's a pretty awesome record!" I said. I clapped my hands. "Well done, girl! But I think they went home. It is..." I looked around for a clock, not realising we were outside. "I don't know." I sighed, not finding one.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"I know right! I think... we should.. go to a club and see if there is any boys there!" I said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm

"That's an awesome idea!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 pm

"Lets go then!" I said making my way through the water and out of the pool. I looked down at myself. I was in my bra and skinnys. "Mind if I use your bathroom to get changed?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carly's house
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next