The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Carly's house - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Carly's house - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Carly's house - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Carly's house - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Carly's house - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Carly's house - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Carly's house

Go down 
+2
katie charlotte gilbert
Carly Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Carly's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 pm

"I won't!" I said, smiling and putting my drink down. I got up and walked over to the jocks. I pulled Jade and Brittany up with me and started dancing with them all.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I laughed at the girls. Brittany was already down to her bra and shorts. I gave one of the other Cheerios to Finn, who I was dancing with, and skipped over to the girls, finding a glass of something on the way. I had no idea what it was, it was just left on a smaller table, away from the rest of the drinks. I shrugged and sat on the floor, chugging down the contents of the glass. I shook my head. Beer mixed with vodka and malibu. Interesting.... Nice.

They got up and moved. I couldn't keep up so I turned and leaned against the couch, watching my success of a party.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:18 pm

I danced like a monkey on helium. 'Like a G6' came on and everyone got up to dance.

(that simile didnt even make sense;))
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:21 pm

(lolz Wink)

Everybody got up to dance to Like A G6 and so did I. I swayed a little and my vision got blurry but I shook my head and I was okay again.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

The jocks got a little closer and I took a step away. It didn't stop me from dancing.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Lucia's post: I knew I was late for Carly's party, but I'd been at one of the jocks houses. Though, he'd managed to get me so drunk already, we had made out. So, we walked to Carly's afterward. I was so wasted I had to hold onto his arm just to be able to stand. I had brought a bottle of vodka which was half gone by the time we knocked on Carly's door.

(Me lazy so did Lucia's post on pips account)
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 pm

I moved to the stereo and turned the music up even louder, drinking another mouthful of my vodka. I pulled Puckerman out of the corner and into the middle.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Lucia: I heard the music blasting from inside, so instead of waiting for someone to knock I just opened the door & we walked in. It was Carly's house, she was my best friend, corse she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I sighed at Carly as she pulled me from my spot in the corner. I took a swig of my bottle of beer.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:45 pm

I put my glass down on a table and stumbled over to Carly. "H..hey!" I said. I was totally wasted now.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 am

I'd just about finished my second bottle of vodka when Katie came over. "H"-hiccup-"Heeeeeyyyyyyyy baaaabyyyyyyyyy!!!!"-another hiccup-.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:10 pm

"Thisss paaaarrttyyy is aweeessommme!" I said, taking the top I was wearing over a tight black vest. I thought I would get cold but I guess not...
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 pm

"Aaaaaa-"-hiccup-"aaw thaankssss baabyy!" I took another swig of my vodka, finishing the bottle. It clattered to the table and rolled to the floor. "Ooopsie." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm

I laughed. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the drinks table. I grabbed two shot glasses and filled them. I gave one to Carly and kept one for myself. "We have to play spin the bottle! Cheers!" I said as we clinked glasses and drunk.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 pm

"Spin the bottle's for losers." I commented, before downing my shot. "Spin the person however..." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"Can I be the person?!!" I asked, jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 pm

"You can-" hiccup "be the person first!" I agreed, running my fingers along the bottles, choosing what I wanted next. I chose Malibu.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm

"Can I have some?" I asked, eyeing the bottle she had and grinning at the idea of playing spin the person. "When?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 pm

"Give me one second." I ran -well, like, kinda staggered, actually- up the stairs and found a water pistol. I filled it with the drink and slid back down the banister, hopping off at the end. "Open up," I giggled at Katie, waving the pistol.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

I giggled and opened my mouth. I laughed and kinda choked on it but ahwell.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 pm

I squirted the alcohol into Katie's mouth, laughing. Then I soaked everyone else with it. "Listen up pppparty people!" Hiccup. "We're gonna play a game so get into a sssssssss- a cir- a shhhhape!"
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yay!" I said and sat in the middle of the circle forming. I crossed my legs in the middle and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm

I stood next to Katie, looking around at the group who had formed into a kindof circle. "You've all heard of 'Spin The Bottle' but at chez Taylor, we like to do things a little differently." I squirted one of the jocks who wasn't listening. "So, we're gonna spin the person!"
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 pm

"Whoo!"'s all sounded around the room. I joined in too, fist pumping the air.

(okay, is it even called that)
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:56 pm

I made my way into my circle and raised my eyebrows as Carly explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly's house   Carly's house - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carly's house
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next