The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-12 The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-15 The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

My phone vibrated then. I pulled away from the kiss and picked it up off the floor. I exited the internet and I had a picture message which was from an unknown number. I clicked it open and looked for one second and then threw my phone into a near by bush. I clenched my fists in anger.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Sam's eyes snapped open when Quinn pulled away. He watched her reaction warily. "Quinn?" He said softly. "Baby, what's wrong?" He took one of her fists and smoothed it out in his hands.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

I pulled my hand free and said, "Check my phone... I am going to go... rip that girls head off" I said and got up. I smoothed my uniform down and then walking in the direction of Sam's locker.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Sam got to his feet and walked over to where Quinn's phone had disappeared. After a little searching, he found it, the message still up. He was hit again by the guilt of kissing Carly.

(wait... it was carly......right?)
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 pm

(haha... yes;D)

I got there with her still stood around, reapplying lip gloss. I grabbed her ponytail and yanked it down so she could see me. "It's not going to work." I said.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Sam slipped the cell into his pocket and ran. Ran to find Quinn, he could guess where she was but he really hoped he was wrong. He turned the corner and saw Quinn and Carly. "Quinn!"
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:59 pm

My hands flew up to my pony when it was yanked. I saw Quinn and made an innocent face. "I don't know what you're talking about. I mean, just 'cause Sam got bored of you. Bored of.. the whole celibacy thing." I stage-whispered the end. "But, obviously, you broke THAT when you cheated on Finn."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 pm

"Mistakes are made. Even if he did get bored, he wouldn't choose you" I stated. I looked to see Sam stood there. I looked at my hands wrapped around her hair. I let go but shoved her against the locker.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Sam shook his head at Carly, but even laughed quietly at the ridiculousness of it. His laughing stopped and he walked foward. He wrapped an arm around Quinn when she let Carly go. "She's not worth it." He whispered in Quinn's ear. "That's not what you were saying earlier, lover boy." Carly winked and strode down the hall.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 pm

"Thanks" I said to Sam and when she said that I slipped out of Sam's arm and ran up to her and kicked her in the back of the knee that made her knees buckle and so I pushed her and she fell to the floor. I turned on my heel and went back to Sam. I headed to the field outside.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Sam breathed a sigh of relief when Carlydidn't retaliate again. He really didn't want Quinn in a fight, no matter how much he wanted to hit Carly right now. He turned and followed her outside.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 pm

"I'm sorry but I really don't like her. She is trying to steal you and steal my place on the cheerios. Well actually, probably more I don't know about" I said leading him into the bleachers and taking seat in the middle.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Sam linked his fingers with Quinn's and sat next to her on the bleachers. "Hey." He said. "Look at me." He lifted her chin up with his spare hand. "She can't steal me -- she never will. I'm yours and I love you."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:49 pm

"aww... I love you too and I am yours." I said leaning in and kissing him. After a few seconds I pulled back, "I gotta go get my phone out of the bush" I said standing up and smoothing my uniform down.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Sam smiled again and kissed Quinn back. He stood up with her and took her cell out of his pocket, handing it to her. He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:08 pm

"Oh. Thanks" I mumbled against his lips as I sat down again and deleted the picture.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Sam chuckled and sat down again. "I'm sorry." He said again. "Really sorry."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm

"It's okay" I reassured him. I put my arms around him and hugged him. I kissed his cheek as I pulled back. "Going to go shopping after school... Want to come? I am going clothes and make-up shopping" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm

"As much fun as that sounds..."Sam laughed. "I can't. I have football practise." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm

"Okay, Shall we meet after practice and the mall and go for a walk in the park?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"Sounds awesome." Sam smiled, planting a kiss on Quinn's cheek.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:24 pm

"Okay... Shall I come and pick you up from school?" I asked, smiling when he kissed my cheek.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm

"Sure." Sam agreed, smiling his big smile.

[sorry, didn't really know what to put xx]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 pm

(haha its okay)

"Okay... I'll see you soon" I said leaning in for a quick kiss before turning and leaving. "Strawberry" I mumbled as I left so I didn't forget.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Sam chuckled quietly when he heard Quinn mutter 'Strawberry'. He turned and jogged down the steps and straight into the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next