The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-12 The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-15 The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Hayden-panettiere-

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Empty
PostSubject: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Me and Sam were walking down the hall towards his locker. I needed to go get some paper work from my english class so I would meet him at his locker in about 5 minutes. I kissed him on the cheek and then walked away.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Sam smiled and watched Quinn as she waltzed away toward her English class. He continue down the hall to his locker, spun his combination into the dial and opened it.
He put his books into it and checked his hair in the reflection of a CD case.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 pm

When I saw Sam and Quinn break away from each other in the hall, I smirked. Perfect. I heard Quinn say that she'd only be like five minutes so all I needed to do was keep kissing Sam for five minutes; easy. I followed Sam to his locker and tapped his shoulder. I didn't give him chance to respond, pulled him so that my back was against the locker and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Sam smiled when he was tapped on the shoulder and pulled around. He closed his eyes and kissed the familiar tast of Quinn's lips. "That was quick." He murmured, not breaking the kiss. He smirked. "Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I wasn't sure whether to be happy or angry that he thought I was Quinn. Because a) if he thought I was Quinn, he wouldn't be breaking the kiss anytime soon and c) he couldn't tell between me and the Virgin Mary. I deepened the kiss, begging entrance to his mouth. He was more than happy to obey. I smirked as our lips and tongues moved together in harmony. I slipped my cell out of my pocket and took a picture, just in case Stupid Sam figured it out before Tubbers got back.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

"Yes, sir."
"You sure your okay with this work?"
"Yes!" I said and grabbed the papers and stormed out of the room before he could say anything else. I turned the corner that led to Sam's locker. I skipped up a few steps before stopping dead in my tracks. I saw Carly. And Sam. Kissing. A tear rolled down and I dropped my papers on the floor and charged across the hall. I grabbed Carly's shoulder and pulled her away. I slapped her across the jaw as hard as I could so she fell to the floor. I then looked into Sam's eyes and shook my head. I turned on my heels, picked the papers up and ran through the crowd of people now surrounding us.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 pm

When the lips were pulled away from Sam, he frowned and opened his eyes. But Quinn was gone. He spun and saw her looking at the ground. Carly was on the ground, clutching her face, smirking. Sam looked back up to Quinn slowly, confused, and saw tears running down her face. "Qu-" But she'd gone. Down the hall and around the corner. He followed her quickly. "Quinn!" He yelled time and time again.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I ignored the calls and headed for the doors. Some of the track, football, basketball teams were practising. I dodged balls and people running as I ran away from the school. I headed for the parking lot and my car. I pulled on the handles but it was locked and no use. I went around the the front and sat down and pulled myself into a tight ball. I sobbed hoping to never be found ever again.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Sam kept up the string of calls as he followed Quinn, only inches behind her the whole time. Except, by the time she got to her car, Sam was a few feet behind. "Quinn," He said softly, slowing when she curled up in a ball. "I am really sorry, like really, really sorry."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm

"You kissed her." I said, lifting my head and looking right into his eyes, tears streaking down my face.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:57 pm

"Uh-" He knew there was no point in lying, no matter how dumb the truth made him sound. He sighed and sat on the ground next to Quinn. "I love you, Quinn. I only kissed her because I thought she was you. I know that's really stupid but she had the same lipgloss and she just blatantly kissed me and I thought it was you and I'm really, really sorry. I love you." He realised he was babbling and repeating himself so he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 pm

"I understand. She is out to get me. First she calls me fat, then she hits me, now she is trying to steal my boyfriend. I still can't believe you thought it was me though!" I said kicking my legs out and leaning against my car bumper.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Sam smiled a small smile when she didn't tell him it was over. "I know, neither can I. I mean, you're way more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I smiled when he said that. "You thought I was going to break up with you didn't you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Sam nodded. "I mean, it's generally the norma reaction when your boyfriend.. kisses someone else." He admitted, looking at Quinn and squinting because of the sun behind her.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I saw him squint and I held my hand up to his head so it blocked the sun and said, "Yeah but not every couple loves each other the way I love you" I answered.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Sam smiled widely. "Nga yawne lu oer." He murmured. "It's uh- Nav'i. It means I love you."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

"I love you too" I said as I lent into Sam and kissed him. I couldn't break up with him- wouldn't ever. Thats when I saw a figure stood behind him.

(It could be Carly?;D)
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Sam smiled, finally, he had Quinn and she'd said she loved him! He closed the space and smiled again when their lips met.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

I pulled back after a while when we was both gasping for air. "Just make sure you look before you kiss and I'm going to have to go to target to get a new lip gloss if she has found out which one I use" I said, getting my phone out and going to the website. I typed in 'lip gloss' and it came up with 5 pages. I scrolled down and clicked on ones that looked pretty, "strawberries, grape, orange, cherry, blackcurrent, cola, sweets..." I mumbled looking through.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:51 pm

As Quinn muttered lipglosses, he took her face in his hand and pulled her lips back to his. "Strawberry sounds nice." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:53 pm

"Strawberry it is" I said and smiled as he pulled my face back to his. I put my phone down and put my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Sam smirked, gaining her attention again. He wrapped his ams around Quinn's waist and pressed her against the car, knowing full well that they were not about to get it on in a parking lot.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 pm

As he pressed my against the car I thought back to the first time I saw him, the first time I kissed him and when I first knew he was the one.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Sam smiled as he continued to kiss Quinn. This was where he wanted to be. He could've been hit by lightening and die happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]   The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most upsetting thing ever [Sam&&Carly]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next