The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Locker Room - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Locker Room - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Locker Room - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Locker Room - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Locker Room - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Locker Room - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Locker Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

Sam laughed and got to his feet. He kissed the top of Quinn's head. "I'll meet you after class?" He checked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 pm

"Yeah... I think Sue wants us back... regionals coming up soon." I said, kissing him quickly on the lips and then turning and heading for the doors. I halted with one hand on the handle. "You still didn't answer my question" I added.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Sam kissed Quinn back and watched her leave--well, he thought she was going to leave. "Everything." He answered her previous question with a smile.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 pm

I smiled. "Well then, thankyou" I said and stepped out of the room. In time to be bombarded with boys who gave me looks and said, "What are you doing in here?!" I answered with, "Seeing my boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Sam smiled, hearing Quinn talking to the guys outside. He put the dumbells back in their place on the metal racks and picked up the small towel on the bench where he'd been sitting. He walked to his locker and opened it, switching the towel for a fresh bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

*Later on*

I walked through the gymnasium door, a little sweaty so I would take a quick shower. I let my hair get wet because it was the end of the day. It would dry wavy and it looked okay wavy. Plus I could always get the emergency pair of straighteners from my locker. I towel dried my hair and then blow dried it. I walked out the shower rooms in a new cheerleading uniform. Coach still hadn't recieved our other uniforms from europe so we had to wear the ones we used to wear. I walked to my locker as people walked past going the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Sam had a quick shower after football practise and got changed into his normal clothes. He left the changing room, throwing the small towel he used to partially dry his hair, dodging his fellow teammates and jogged toward Quinn's locker.

[If you've ever seen HighSchoolMusical, then it's kinda like when Troy and Gabriella are late for rehearsals.. xD but the Troy part, not Gabriella, obv Wink]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:23 pm

I smiled when Sam came into view. I unlocked my locker and grabbed a folder. Everyone who was here was in some sort of club. I shut my locker and turned around to face Sam.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:47 pm

"Hey." Sam smiled at the blonde girl. He held up a ticket between his middle finger and index finger saying he'd made dinner reservations at Breadstix. "What do you say?" He smiled again. "You, me, dinner, Breadstix, tonight?"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:50 pm

"Erm.. okay" I said and hugged him. I pulled back and kissed him once on the lips.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Sam laughed. Quinn quite clearly thought he was strange so he decided to explain. "Never take advice from Puck." He laughed and kissed Quinn back.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 am

"Oh the eat and run thing. Yeah he tried that with me and I ended up paying the bill" I said. "That was last year when I was.. you know" I added.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Sam scratched his ear awkwardly. Quinn and Puck's baby--Beth rarely came up so when she did, there was an awkward silence. "Uh-So are you in?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 pm

"Of course!" I grinned answering his question. I sorted my hair around my shoulders and straightened my uniform up.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Sam's smile grew wider at Quinn's Response. He wrapped his arm around Quinn and stuffed the piece of paper into his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I smiled and leaned into him. I kissed him on the cheek before leading him down the hall towards my car.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Sam smiled again at Quinn and followed down the hall toward the parking lot, towards Quinn’s car.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 pm

When we got to the car I got in the drivers side of the vehicle and patted the seat next to me for Sam.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Sam jogged around the passenger side of the car and opened the door. He slid into the seat and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 pm

I put the key in the ignition and drove out of the parking lot. "So where to first?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 pm

"I don't mind." Sam smiled. "You choose." He added, his voice as charming as his smile. He was with Quinn and he didn't care about anything else and the soppy stuff he'd never say outloud. Ever.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"How about we go to breadsticks and then go for a walk?" I asked, taking my eyes off the road and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm

"Sounds good." Sam nodded and smiled. "Although getting killed should probably not come before that so maybe you should watch the road." He joked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 pm

"oops..I got distracted" I said and laughing before focusing back on the road.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Sam laughed with Quinn, his eyes lingering on her face after she looked away. After a while, he looked away too, out the windshield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locker Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next