The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-12 Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-15 Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Sam&Finn's Hotel Room DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Sam&Finn's Hotel Room SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Hayden-panettiere-

Sam&Finn's Hotel Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Sam reached his hand out to Quinn. "Come on." He smiled. "If we stay here, you can almost guarantee the others will be pressed against the door. Maybe excepting Becca." He added, remembering the fact she was currently vomiting in the en suite.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Quinn1-1Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Best

I sighed, rubbed my head and grabbed his hand and stood up. I stumbled around because of my drunkenness but I had become more aware of things since that kiss.

Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Jjlchu
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Sam, having not drunk enough to be that drunk, wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's waist to steady her a little. He started to lead her toward the elevator--stairs would not be a good idea right now.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

I still had my bag, phone and a bottle of vodka tucked to my side as Sam put his arm around me. I was planning to drink a lot more tonight to hope fully get that memory out of my mind.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 pm

{We've visited the elevator way too many times on this trip so...}

Sam slid the hotel key in the door and pushed it open. He flicked on the lights and walked in with Quinn.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm

I let Sam lead me to his room and when we walked in I headed to his bed and sat down on it. I dropped my stuff at the end of it but kept the bottle of vodka.

(yeaaaah)
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Sam closed the door behind them and went to sit in front of Quinn. "So, what is it you wanted to talk about? I know about Puck and deja vu but...?" He couldn't finish because he didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:47 pm

"Yeah... the last time I got drunk I did... things... and-" I swallowed. How was I meant to say this? I took a deep breath. "- When I.. kissed.. Finn... Um..." I started but wasn't sure how to finish.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Sam took one of Quinn's hands in one of his own. "Quinn. You can tell me anything." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

"I.. I love you" I said. "More than anything in the world" I added and then said, "When... I.. K..issed Finn... I saw... um... fireworks..." I said putting my head in my hands and sobbing silently.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Sam knew that Finn and Quinn had been dating but he'd thought it was well over. "Oh you-So you love him still?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"No! No, no no... Our relationship ended so sudden but I know I have moved on... I'm just not sure if he has." I answered wrapping my arms around him and burying my head in his neck before pulling away.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Sam was confused so... why had Quinn seen fireworks? He was even more confused when she hugged him and pulled away quickly. "So... If you're over him... Why did you see fireworks?"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

"Because... We had something special... But... I don't like him anymore,, The kiss must have just... awakened something I had left from him but I am well and truly over him" I explained.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 pm

"I-I think maybe we should take a break... Just until... you figure all this Finn stuff out." Sam suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"A.. a break from what?" I asked, looking into his eyes and holding my breath hoping he wasn't saying what I think he was saying.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Sam matched Quinn's gaze for a few seconds before breathing the word he didn't want to. "Us."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

"B..but... I.. love you" I said, tears falling down my cheeks. I really, really, really liked Sam and I didn't imagine it ending this way. I imagined it with us in out old age, our children and grandchildren running around us screaming and we both pass away in the same night in our sleep... I wish it was that easy.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am

Sam nodded and smiled softly. "I know. But you also may or may not love Finn, too. I-I'm not saying we should break up. Quinn, I love you more than anything, but I just think you need time to figure this out." He said, keeping his voice quiet, he brushed his fingers across Quinn's cheek, removing the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm

"I don't need time to figure anything out... I am completely over Finn. I love you and no one else" I said, remembering the feel of his hand on my cheek if it was the last time he would be doing that.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

"You may not think you do but I know you, Quinn. And you do. Because, as much as I love you, it wouldn't be fair not to give you the time." Sam explained quietly, sounding a lot older than he actually was.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 pm

I sighed, "But I don't want a break" I said, pulling my legs up into my chest and letting my head rest there.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Sam took a deep breath and said the words he knew would end the conversation. "I do."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:59 pm

My eyes widened and then I closed my eyes to try and stop the tears from coming. "Fine" I said getting up and grabbing my bag and heading for the door.

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Sam closed his eyes and had to stop himself from dropping his head into his hands. He clenched his fists in his lap and bit his lip. He didn't want this and telling Quinn he did was a lie. But it was a necessary lie. Quinn wouldn't accept she needed time otherwise. He got to his feet and took her hand before she left. He turned her to face him and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Quinn." He murmured before letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam&Finn's Hotel Room   Sam&Finn's Hotel Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam&Finn's Hotel Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next