The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Locker Room Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Locker Room Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Locker Room Quinns1-12 Locker Room Quinns1-15 Locker Room Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Locker Room Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Locker Room Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Locker Room Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Locker Room DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Locker Room SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Locker Room Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Locker Room Hayden-panettiere-

Locker Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Sam slammed his locker shut, the sound travelling through the empty room and back to the boy. He moved across the room, taking a swig from his half-empty bottle of water.

He threw the football in the air and caught it, throwing the now empty water bottle into the trash. He sat on the bench and picked up two small weights, warming up his muscles before he lifted the bigger weights.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

We had just finished spirit cheering practice. I don't understand why we need to practice because all you do is stand at the sides of matches and get the crowd going. Oh well. I tip-toed into the boys' locker room, I had asked everyone where Sam was and some people said they didn't know and some said in the locker room. I crossed the room silently to where he was playing with a football and I put my pompoms in his face and shook them. I had the pompoms because I had come straight from practice.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Sam jumped when pompoms were shoved into his face. But he soon realised that it was Quinn when he inhaled her scent. "Hey." He murmered, closing his eyes because the pompoms in front of them.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 pm

"Enough team spirit?" I asked, laughing as he closed his eyes. I stopped waving them in his face and walked around the bench and sat next to him. I dropped the pompoms below my feet.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

"Yeah. Enough team spirit." Sam answered with a laugh. He opened his eyes again when he couldn't feel the pompoms against his face anymore.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm

I laughed again. "So what're you doing in here by yourself?" I asked him. It was kind of strange to see him in here by himself. Well it was strange to be in here considering it is the boys locker room.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 pm

"Well, we just finished practise so I wanted to stay and knock off a few reps." Sam answered his girlfriend. His girlfriend. He smiled widely at the fact he finally had Quinn.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

"Can I have a go?" I asked holding out my arm and flexing my muscles. I was quite strong from cheerleading but not as strong as the football players.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Sam raised his eyebrows andshook his head. "Uh-sure." He replied. He gave her the little one that he had started off with.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I laughed, "That's heavy" I said holding it still but not being able to move with it.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Sam held one hand under Quinn's that was holding thedumbell. He used the other and put the side of his hand on the crease at Quinn's elbow. He pushed her hand up, bending her elbow.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 pm

"I am so strong!" I joked, smiling and kissing him once on the lips.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Sam smiled and kissed back. He took the hand away from her elbow and then gradually moved one at her hand. "See? You're doing it!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"Yay!" I said. "Sue makes us lift chicken fillets and stuff our bra's with them... That I find pointless" I rambled.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh at Quinn. He knew Coach Sylvester was a little psycho but chicken fillets? Realy?
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yeah I know what you are probably thinking. Quote: To add some jiggle to the most boring routine. Or something like that. Then she made Santana slap herself with one then Brittany then I had to slap myself. Very pointless." I said.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Sam frowned and shook his head, laughing. "Okaaaaaaay.... That's not completely weird at all."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm

"Yup, And it actually hurt" I said, shaking my head and twirling my ponytail around with one finger. "So how is football going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 pm

"Oh, y'know... Same as ever. We win some, lose a lot." Sam smiled. "But, you would know that 'cause you're at every game." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 pm

"Yeah but I don't watch the game. I watch you... You are really good" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Sam smiled shyly and looked down at the ground. Usually, the only comments he heard about himself were bad. Like, his hair was too blonde, clearly dyed or that he was suddenly gay for joining glee or that he sucked at football because he joined glee(that one was usually from Karofsky).
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:37 pm

I put my hand under his chin and pulled his face back so he was looking at me. I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Sam returned the smile. "Thank you." He said, really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 pm

"For what?" I asked, picking up my pompoms and standing. "I better go before other boys come in. That is not a sight I want to see with some boys" I said, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locker Room   Locker Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locker Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next