The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Deciding (Glee Club)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Mr Schue looked at the clock. "Okay guys, see you tomorrow." I moved from my seat to get the pencil on the ground while everyone left. "See ya tomorrow, Mr Schue. Oh, wait, that paper on El País de España. Needs to be in tomorrow, right?" He chuckled. "Right." "Right." I laughed and turned to look at Pippa. "So..?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 pm

When everyone started to clear off I collected my folders from the floor and stood up. I smoothed my skirt down and turned to talk to Mercedes.
"Hey, Mercedes" I said.
"Hey, Quinn. Whatcha want?"
"Oh. Do you know when the english paper is due and want to go for coffee after school?" I asked.
"The day after tomorrow and sure, I'll meet you after practice" She said and turned to walk away. I smiled and turned to walk the other way around. Sam was there waiting for me. I smiled at him and walked with him out. "Oh, Becca!" I called walking in her direction.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I heard my name and turned to see who was calling me and why. I saw that it was Quinn. "Oh hey, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hello. I haven't seen your sister at practice and was wondering where she is. We are all getting pretty worried" I said, looking around. I had mr Schue next.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh, she's just been sick." I smiled. "She's back at school today. So she'll be at Cheerios practice."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 pm

"ah okay. Want me to tell Mr Schue you are telling erm.. The new girl where her next class is?" I asked. I didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"Sure. Thanks." I smiled. "And she's Pippa. Pippa Valentina."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 pm

"Nice to meet you, Pippa" I said holding my hand out. "Thats okay" I answered Becca. I hadn't noticed Sam there until he spoke up. "Nice to meet you" He said.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 pm

I shook her hand, smiling. "Grazie, è bello incontrare anche voi" I replied in Itallian. Then giggled when I saw the confused look on their faces. "It's nice to meet you too." I translated it to english.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm

"Thats really cool!" I said, smiling. Wow. I don't think I knew someone who could speak that fluently in italian...
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I just smiled, standing in the doorway silently. Eventually, I spoke. "Ciao." That's about the limit to Italian that I knew.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:31 pm

I smiled at the blonde haired boy stood near Quinn, "You speak Italian?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 pm

I giggled when Sam spoke up. When Pippa asked if he spoke Italian I looked at him, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I chuckled. "Uh.. no. That's the only word I know." I smiled, looking down.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm

I smiled, giggling. They were really nice people, they accepted me for who I was. Well, at least for now they did.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 pm

I laughed when he said that was the only word he knew. I looked at the clock and then back at Pippa. We had about 5 minutes before we needed to be in Mr Schue's class.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 pm

"So what have you guys got next?" I asked, wondering if they had any classes near mine.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"spanish" I answered. Everyone had spanish next- sort of. "How about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm

"Not sure, I think I have Spanish too." I mumbled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 pm

"Oh cool." I answered. I pulled my ponytail tighter and ran my finger under my eyes to make sure there was no eyeliner out of place.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I smiled and stayed quiet apart from a quiet laugh when Sam spoke the only word of Italian he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deciding (Glee Club)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2