The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-12 After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-15 After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY After Glee Club ((Quinn)) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA After Glee Club ((Quinn)) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Hayden-panettiere-

After Glee Club ((Quinn))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Empty
PostSubject: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Alex followed Quinn out of the class. "Quinn wait up!"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 pm

I turned on my heel when I heard someone call my name. I was near my locker now. "What is it?" I asked Alex when I saw it was him.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 pm

"What happened just now back there, Becca was about to sing, Is it Sam?" It was Alex didn't need to ask.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"Yes" I answered, continuing the little bit down the hall and to my locker. I opened it and flipped through a note book.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Alex leaned against the locker next to Quinns. "Let's get Becca and we'll go to the mall. After school."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 pm

"I can't... Coach Sylvester makes us spend time together and go somewhere to bond" I said, dropping my note book back in my locker and grabbing my mascara and reapplying it.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm

"Reall? Mr Shue ssid Sylvesters' a bitch, not his exact words... Come on, ditch!" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 pm

"I can't. I'm Head Cheerio. I have to set an example or I will get kicked off the squad" I said.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Quinn had a point, Alex smiled, "Tell me I can text you though."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yeah, of course" I said smiling and shutting my locker. "You better get back to glee club... your going to miss Becca singing." I added.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Alex shrugged, "I did, that's why I had Rachel tape Becca sing on my phone." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 pm

"Oh, cool" I said, picking up my bag and getting a bottle of water out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Glee Club ((Quinn))   After Glee Club ((Quinn)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Glee Club ((Quinn))
Page 1 of 1