The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-12 Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-15 Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Slushie facials for the glee club Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Slushie facials for the glee club Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Slushie facials for the glee club DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Slushie facials for the glee club SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Slushie facials for the glee club Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Slushie facials for the glee club Hayden-panettiere-

Slushie facials for the glee club

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Slushie facials for the glee club Empty
PostSubject: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Slushie facials for the glee club Quinn1-1
Slushie facials for the glee club 0SzOP

I sat down at the usual table with a bottle of water today. I wasn't hungry at all, actually I was feeling kind of sick. "Hey, Quinn! It's good to see you back here" One of the cheerios said.
"Hey and yeah it is, I've missed it a lot" I answered them. I got a lot more 'hello's' from the cheerios and looks of terror and jealousy from other students. Breaking up with Sam had changed me a lot and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw some football players walking up to our table with slushies. I no longer cowered away from them in terror so I just watched them come. "Going to slushie some kids, you coming?" One of them asked. "Okay" I answered and so everyone else said yes and we all started getting up.

We followed the jocks out of the table area and to the glee table. I started to say no but they were already slushying Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, Artie. They left out the others. Probably because they were some way linked the popularity.

Slushie facials for the glee club Gt6O1
TAG; Someone;D
SONG; "Turn it off" Paramore

CREDITS; Template by Hana~ of CAUTION2.0!
[/center]
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Alex was texting, suddenly saw his friends get slushied, Karofsky and Aminzio held slushed, Alex took slushied and threw at them. Alex started pushing Arties wheelchair to class. "You guys slushy a cripple?" Dissapointed in seeing Quinn in there and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm

My hands flew to cup my mouth when half of us got slushied. At first, all I concentrated on was the blue that was dripping from my friends. Then I looked around at who had done it--even though I really didn't need to. I was surprised to see Quinn standing with them. I shook my head and looked away, back to the others. I took Rachel and Tina's hands and started towing them toward the bathroom. Tina took Mercedes' so it was like almost a conga line into the girls bathroom.

{outfit;Dx}
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 pm

My hands went to my mouth as I sprinted to Becca, Tina and Mercedes as they went to the bathroom. We half ran to the bathroom.

(Quinn could like go to her locker to get something?)
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 pm

I closed the door behind us and ran to the basins, turning on every faucet. I assumed the guys would help clean Artie off. I couldn't understand why the rest of us hadn't been slushied, though. I mean, the Cheerios and jocks, sure. but the rest of us? Then I realised I was the only one left. Hmm, maybe they thought I was Jade.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 pm

I helped Becca turn on the faucets. "I'm so sorry! If I had had any idea they were going to slushie you I would have stopped it. I'll go get my make-up out of my locker" I said turned and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

I almost said 'Don't bother' but Quinn had sounded pretty genuine so I let her. I sat all three girls down and tipped their heads back into the sinks.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Sam walked down the hall quickly. He looked around for any sight of Quinn but didn't catch one. He stopped in front of her locker and took the folded piece of paper from his pocket. He slipped it though the slits in the front of her locker.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 pm

I headed for my locker down the hall. I stopped in front of it and put the combination in. I swung it open and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and un-folded it.

turn around x

It read and so I did...
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Sam watched Quinn turn around as he waited on one knee with the small ring-box he had opened for her a few weeks after they'd first met.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 pm

My breath caught in my lungs as I registered what I saw. "Sam?" I said.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

As Sam held the small box open in one hand, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Quinn. I was stupid. I didn't listen to you when you said you didn't need time. I'm sorry. Really sorry." He repeated. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"Thank you. I love you" I said, walking the few steps between us and wrapping my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Sam rose to his feet and wrapped his arms around Quinn, too. He inhaled her scent and smiled. He'd missed her so much.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 pm

I pulled away and took the ring case out of him hand. I slipped the ring on the right finger and smiled.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Sam smiled widely but said nothing. He just leaned in to press their lips together.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:31 pm

I did the same as him and leaned in as our lips pressed together. I smiled at the feel of his lips on mine, we must really be destined to be together.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Sam's smile got even wider as he deepened their kiss, the feel of Quinn's lips against his wasn't something he wanted to be over quickly. He moved forward slowly until Quinn was pressed against her locker.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 pm

I let him move so I was against my locker. I smiled as our kiss deepened and I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a student drop their books from seeing the 'it' couple back together but they quickly picked them up and left.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Sam heard the books drop to the floor but ignored it. He tilted his head and planted kisses along Quinn's jawbone to the spot beneath her ear, where he applied a little more pressure. Next, he made his way down her neck, even though they were in school and were supposed to be in class now.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

"I've missed you so much" I whispered as he kissed my jaw and neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and inhaled his scent.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 pm

"You have no idea." Sam murmured, bringing his lips back to Quinn's.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:51 pm

"mhm..." I mumbled letting go of his neck and pulling back. "They are probably wondering where you are and I need to get my make-up for Tina, Mercedes and man hands." I said rolling my eyes when I said man hands. "I feel bad, I didn't know they were going to do it to the glee club..." I added. "Do you think I... I've changed since w... we broke .. up?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Leigh Walker

Anna Leigh Walker

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:51 pm

I saw everyone standing together at a table. I wanted to make freinds with some people in Glee club so I went up to them. "Hi everyone".
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Sam's breath caught when Quinn pulled back. What if she'd changed her mind? But then she started explaining and he calmed down. "I don't know, Quinn. I mean, I barely saw you because it hurt so bad." Sam looked down at his feet, thinking he sounded waaaaay too soppy. "I don't think you changed. I think you think you changed because we weren't together anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slushie facials for the glee club
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next