The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-12 Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-15 Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Deciding (Glee Club) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Deciding (Glee Club) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Deciding (Glee Club) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Deciding (Glee Club) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Deciding (Glee Club) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Deciding (Glee Club) Hayden-panettiere-

Deciding (Glee Club)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Deciding (Glee Club) Empty
PostSubject: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

I'd just had languages which had been easy for me, considering I knew 4 languages. But Miss had kept us behind because one of us had been throwing stuff at her. Which even though it was really funny, had annoyed me because we had to stay behind and I'd promised Becca I'd watch glee club. So, when we were eventually let out I speed walked towards the room Becca had told me to go to. After, getting directions from two teachers. I was 15 minutes late as I wandered through the door, but I wished I hadn't turned up at all when the whole room went quiet and everyone started staring at me.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm

I watched the clock regularly as Mr Schue dragged out naming the winner of Bruno Mars week. When the door opened, my face lit up. "Pippa!!" I patted the seat next to me. "Guys, this is Pippa Valentina."
"Are you related to Tina?" Brittany asked.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm

I nervously made my way over to sit next to Becca. I ignored who ever was talking, it was probably best to ignore them before I got to know them more.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm

"Nice to meet you, Pippa." Mr Schue smiled. "Anyway, guys.." He carried on, not making a fuss. I'd explained the conversation in the bathroom. I explained that she was shy and probably didn't want a fuss so I'd asked Mr Schue to carry on as normal.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 pm

I was happy that the teacher, who seemed to be more a friend to these people, hadn't made a fuss about my arrival. Obviously, Becca had arranged that so I just looked over to her and smiled before turning back to face the front. I could hear murmurings coming from behind me but I tried to ignore them aswell.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Me and Sam were whispering to eachother about the girl who had just walked into glee club. When mr Schue started talking again we both paid moreattention to him than the girl who had just walked in.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

"Okay guys, you all worked really hard on your numbers and both teams did really well." Mr Schue started. Everyone was watching Pippa but they were behind her, so it didn't really matter as much as it could've.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 pm

I could feel eyes on my back, but I tried to wave it off. I'd stayed silent the whole time, not wanting to speak incase I offended someone like I usually did.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:17 pm

"So who won?" I asked. Mr Schue looked at me then addressed the whole of Glee Club. "I'm sorry guys, I've got to hand it to the girls." I heard Noah complaining louder than the other boys, but the others were complaining too. I turned around and poked my tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm

I smiled to myself. These guys were so friendly towards each other, it was like a proper family. I began thinking again, maybe I should join.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

I held up my index finger and thumb in an 'L' shape and mouthed 'loser' at Noah. I laughed and turned back around to look at Mr Schue. He started talking about what we had to do this week.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm

God, I was so conflicted. I couldn't dance, I wasn't amazingly talented, I got stage fright. I couldn't believe I was trying to talk myself into doing this.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm

I watched Pippa out of the corner of my eye regularly, trying to spot a smile or a glare or anything that might give away whether she was leaning towards joining or not.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

All the girls were jumping around and laughing when we was announced the winners. I looked at Sam who was smiling and staring at me. I shook it off and sat back down and listened to what Mr Schue had to say.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Okay, I was officially the most stupidest person in the world! I couldn't believe I'd talked myself into this, though I wouldn't say anything just yet... I might change my mind.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:51 pm

I held a hand up for a high five from Quinn, grinning. We'd won! YAY ! I wondered what we'd won. I am pretty sure Santana could read my thoughts. "What do we win, Mr Schue?"
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I watched, keeping silent. Trying not to think to much about the decision I'd made. Because I knew if I did I'd change my mind.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm

"Well, Santana," Mr Schue chuckled. "You win the knowledge of knowing you beat the guys." Santana raised her eyebrows. "Until I can think of a prize.." He finished.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 pm

I smiled a little to myself. I liked it here, even though I didn't know the people, it was a very happy atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 pm

The whole club laughed, the boys more than the girls, though. Suddenly it was Noah mouthing 'loser' to me.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 pm

I smiled, relaxing a bit. I looked up at the clock then back to the front.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm

I threw a pencil at Noah and turned back around to face Mr Schue. I slid down in my seat as my pencil went flying over my head and clattered to the floor. "Good timing or what?" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 pm

I knew I had definitely made my choice now, I refused to talk myself out of it. Even if I changed my mind I would stay, because I loved the feeling here. The atmosphere. The popular kids chatting to the 'un-popular' kids like friends, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm

I left the pencil there and Mr Schue ignored it. "Now, tomorrow, we have to start thinking about Invitationals." He smiled at all of us. "We're gonna rock it!" I beamed.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm

My mind began to wander when the teacher started talking again. I was in my own little world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deciding (Glee Club)   Deciding (Glee Club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deciding (Glee Club)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next