The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-12 The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-15 The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The choice [Glee club] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The choice [Glee club] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The choice [Glee club] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The choice [Glee club] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The choice [Glee club] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The choice [Glee club] Hayden-panettiere-

The choice [Glee club]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

The choice [Glee club] Empty
PostSubject: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Quinn walked into glee club with Sam. They took their normal spot in the choir room and Quinn sighed. She decided a different fate to the Britt and Santana. They were not going to tell anyone but Quinn had to and today was the day she had to say if she was in or out of the cheerios. She hadn't told anyone, not her mother, sam or Becca.

When everyone had come in and sat down Quinn raised her hand which made a few turn their heads. "Yes, Quinn?" Mr Schue said. "I want to say something" Quinn said simply and stood. She let go of Sam's hand and walked to the front, scanning the glee club's faces. "Well, no one knows this apart from Brittany and Santana but, yesterday, Coach Sylvester gave us an ultimatum. Glee club or cheerios" Quinn paused and took in everyones reactions before carrying on. "The reason I'm the only one up here is because... Brittany and Santana chose glee club and I... chose cheerios" Quinn carried on and held her breath.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Becca smiled as Quinn rose from her seat and listened intently to what she was about to say. When the last word came from her friend's mouth, Becca's smile disappeared immediately and she just gaped. Was this a joke? Quinn looked serious, though. Becca didn't say anything. She just stared at Quinn like she was retarded.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

"That's all I have to say... See you guys around school" Quinn answered and walked to her seat, picked up her bag, shared a 'look' with Sam who was looking very shocked and turned and ran out of the room.

Quinn headed for the bathroom as she felt the tears. She tried her eyes on some tissue but that didn't work. She took a deep breath. This was good for her. It would put her on top again. She wouldn't get slushied. She stopped crying and headed to Coach Sylvesters office.

She reached the door and didn't bother to knock like she used to but now Quinn could walk straight in again because she already felt on top again. "I am now just in the cheerios" Quinn said giving Coach the smirk she always gave her after she did something good. Although, she still felt the sadness of leaving the people who took her in when she was at the bottom of the cool list.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:16 pm

The room was silent for a few moments before it erupted into a chorus of 'what?'s and 'is she serious?'. Becca stayed silent but glanced around the room once before getting up, slinging her bag over her shoulder and following out of the room behind Quinn. She saw Quinn exit the bathroom and head to Coach Sylvester's office so she waited for a while until she left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Coach nodded and said, "Good." Quinn exited the room and headed to her locker. She saw Becca and smiled at her before carrying on to her locker a little bit away from where Becca was.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Becca didn't smile at Quinn before she turned for her locker. Becca was gonna go talk to her but she felt a wave of tears so she slipped into the nearest girls' bathroom. She didn't even know why she was reacting so extremely to it. It's not like Quinn had said she was moving halfway across the universe... Or dying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Quinn put her books into her locker and reapplied some lip gloss and mascara. She then retouched her powder before shutting her locker and heading to a window ledge that she could sit on.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

[I thought Quinn waas gonna OH omg *facepalm* sorry! one sec]

Becca sat against one of the walls in the bathroom and let the tears spill over. It felt like she'd been betrayed... In some way but she also felt that she was totally overreacting. Still, she couldn't stop the tears. She wiped her cheeks with her sleeve and then eventually gave up when fresh tears replaced them almost immediately.

Sam followed behind the two girls a few minutes later, jogging down the halls, looking for Quinn. He eventually found her at her locker and actually wondered why he hadn't thought of looking there first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Quinn dropped her head. What had she done? Left her friends when they helped her through things? She wanted to be popular more than have friends? That couldn't be right. She saw Sam at her locker and waved at him. She sniffed a few times and ran a finger across the edges of her lips to make sure the lip gloss hadn't gone off her lips.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Sam moved closer to Quinn and leaned against the lockers next to hers. He didn't speak for a while, still a bit stunned that Quinn could do that to the glee club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"I didn't have a choice" Quinn said standing up so she was stood right in front of Sam.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:43 am

As Alex had his face like what the Fug? He walked outside. Looking at were Quinn and sam stood, Alex went down the hall to find Becca. "Bex! Were are you?"

Last edited by Alexander Jones on Sat May 28, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:54 am

Becca briefly heard her name coming from down the hall but she didn't move from her spot on the ground in the girls bathroom. Mostly because she couldn't explain to herself--never mind anybody else--why she was reacting the way she was.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:17 am

Alex decided it was time to use his detective power given to him by his dad. He knew Becca for half a year now, and junior year was close to over. He looked and saw shoe marks, and a couple of tears, he saw it in his mind.

pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:41 am

[OMGOMGOMG, sorry I'm late. Would have replied earlier but like the wifi was down in my neighborhood so no one could get on.]

Pippa hadn't been able to even move after Quinn's little announcement. She's been totally shocked, but I suppose it's the people closest to you that always surprise you, right? Anyway, she suddenly got up, a little nervously but decided that the person she'd better talk to before Becca was Quinn. The blonde almost ran down the halls toward where she thought Quinn might be. Then, she saw her in the locker room & stopped running, instead she turned and walked toward the door. Knocking gently, but not waiting for a reply. Instead, she just walked inside slowly. A soft smile on her lips, one thing she knew Quinn would want is reassurance. "Hey." She said, hoping she wasn't intruding.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:35 am

[it was down for everywhere in our area;)]

Quinn saw Pippa come in and looked from Pippa to Sam and then back to Pippa. "Hey, pips!" Quinn said smiling and standing to hug her. "What are you doing out of glee club?" Quinn asked wrapping her arms around her and squeezing before letting go and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:30 pm

{ I don't have the same excuse as the others *shrugs* I'm just lazy}

Becca sat in her space, even after Alex and Puck had entered the room. She looked up, glancing at Alex then locked eyes with Puck before returning her gaze to the ground. She loosely wrapped her arms around her torso, feeling a little sick, and eventually spoke up. "Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Puck went and hugged Becca, Alex gave her a small hug after that and then said, "I might have to choose too. Coach said Basketball or Glee." He said feeling disgusted with himself.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:06 am

Becca didn't move when she was hugged by the two boys. She didn't move until Alex spoke again. Her eyes widened and her gaze lifted to look at him. "Alex, wh-what are you gonna choose?" She asked, tact failing her.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

Puck had gotten uneasy when he heard Alex's last sentence. "Don't know yet, If I quit basketball, the NBA (National Basketball Assosciation- Pro basketball) scouts will forget about drafting me from high school. I could be a millionare. But if I quit singing, I won't have the chance to ever talk to you again."
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Becca was about to speak up again but a convulsion in her stomach made her get to her feet quickly and run into one of the closest cubicles in the bathroom. She knelt at the toilet, holding her head over the toilet, she threw up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The choice [Glee club]   The choice [Glee club] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The choice [Glee club]
Page 1 of 1