The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-12 Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-15 Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Italian Something (Glee Club) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Italian Something (Glee Club) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Italian Something (Glee Club) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Italian Something (Glee Club) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Italian Something (Glee Club) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Italian Something (Glee Club) Hayden-panettiere-

Italian Something (Glee Club)

Go down 
+2
brittany susan pierce
pippa adriana valentina
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Italian Something (Glee Club) Empty
PostSubject: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:39 pm

My brother had literally arrived in America yesterday, but he'd still convinced me to go out clubbing. Though, I hated getting drunk & usually I did something I'd really regret in the morning. That's the reason why I'd got all of the glee club to come with us. Plus, I didn't see them all yesterday - I'd skipped school so I could spend the day with Max. It seemed like forever since I'd last seen him, well to me had been forever.

So, I'd slept in Max's apartment instead of at Quinn's house. Although, we hadn't got any sleep last night. We were too busy trying to catch up with each other. I'd gotten changed & was now waiting for Max to be ready, he'd never met the Glee club before now. I'd convinced him that he'd have to make a good impression. Max was kinda like a mix of Puck & Finn. He was a good guy, even though he was seriously annoying sometimes.

We were going to pick Quinn up & then meet with the others at the new bar downtown. I hopped into the passenger seat of my brothers car & was directing him to Quinn's house. As we pulled up outside of her house, the door opened.

OUTFIT - YOU BETTER LOOK AT IT ;D TOOK ME FOREVER, HOLLY WILL TELL YOU
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Tonight new directions were going to this new italian club that Pippa's brother had convinced us to go to. I was wearing one of my favourite outfits that I had been saving for the right occasion and my hair was straight with my bangs in full show. I danced around the house picking up things I would need like lip gloss and my phone ooh and my money.

Pippa and her brother were coming to pick me up and we were meeting everyone else there. I heard a car pull into the driveway so I opened the door and saw Pippa's familiar face in the car. I also saw her brother for the first time and smiled. I shouted bye to my mom and stepped out into the cold night. I shut the door behind me and walked towards their car. I got in the back and said, "Hey, Pippa. Hey Max, Pippa's told me about you." The car pulled out of the drive way and headed to the italian club.

Outfit & yes, zoe went through 160 pages of dresses to find the dress ;D
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I smiled as she got into the car, then we pulled out of her drive & headed toward the club. "Oh she has, has she." Max muttered, playfully punching me on my shoulder. I punched him back before turning on the radio & watching the scenery pass by the window.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

I laughed quietly to myself as Pippa turned on the radio. I pulled my phone out of my bag and unlocked it. I went onto messages and text Becca and Sam the same message.

On our way xox♥

After about 15 minutes or so we came to a stop outside of a building that had italian flags everywhere. "I always did like the italian flags" I mumured as we got out of the car and met up around the front of it. We were the only ones here right now by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm

I stepped out of the car when he pulled up outside the bar, smiling at Quinn. "It sucks compared to the American flag." I replied, looking around. No one else was here. Well, apart from us. My brother got out & came to stand next to me. "Everyone else is still coming aren't they?" I asked Quinn, smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:08 pm

I laughed, "I do like the stars on ours but Italy's has different colors and not just red white and blue." I said and then when she asked where everyone was my phone sounded playing the voice clip Sam recorded for me telling me it was him. Then it did the same but Becca's voice. I pulled my phone out of my bag and checked it. "Becca and Sam are nearly here and I'm not sure about the others. One second, I'll text everyone." I said going onto a new message and setting it to send to everyone in new directions.

You guys nearly here? It looks amazing!
-Q xox

I kept hold of my phone but locked the key pad.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

"Good" I smiled, looking around again. "This is gonna be an awesome night, as long as you make sure I don't get proper drunk." I said to Max, only he knew what I was like when I got really drunk.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:21 pm

I laughed, "If I get really drunk don't come near me because I might bitch slap you" I joked but then added. "I might shout at you though"

My phone sounded a few times telling me I had new messages. I read them and they were from Brittany, Santana, Tina, Artie, Puck and Finn. Surprisingly enough Rachel hadn't replied. "Most are like a minute or so away" I reported to Pippa and Max.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:35 pm

I guessed, seeing as we were going to a bar, that it would be smarter to take a cab. Even though all of us--apart from Pippa's brother, who might be old enough--were too young to legally drink, I guessed Noah would have fake IDs for us. When the cab blared his horn outside my house, I shouted a 'seeyalater' to Jade and my dad, grabbed my purse--which held my cell, my wallet, key and other essentials like that--and left the house.

The cab ride was surprisingly short and I handed the cab driver the money, told him to keep the change and hopped out of the cab, my heels too loud on the concrete. I didn't usually wear heels, well, I did, but not out out. I closed the cab door and arranged my hair over my shoulders. It was a good thing I was wearing dark blue because I tended to spill things often. I turned around and spotted Quinn and Pippa with a guy who I assumed to be Pippa's brother and wandered over, smiling. "Hey guys."

[Outfit]...[jokes, wiis don't tend to be all hi-tech like that Very Happy will do it when laptop is all fixed and lahdidah]
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I smiled as I saw Becca get out of a cab & head over to us. I gave her a quick hug, then let her go. "Becca, Max. Max, Becca." I introduced them, smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:41 pm

I heard Becca before I saw her but turned in time for her to show up. After Pippa hugged her I did the same. "Hey Becca" I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:44 pm

I hugged Pippa and Quinn back then smiled at Max. "Nice to meet ya." I nodded once, still smiling. "Is anybody else here yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:47 pm

"Most are a little away. Not sure where Sam is. He texted back at the same time you did and surprising me alot, Rachel hasn't text back" I said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

I laughed when Quinn mentioned the lack of response from Rachel. "She probably won't turn up because alcohol isn't good for the vocal chords or something."

[OHFUCKEDYFUCK Becca wasn't supposed to be in ND before the accident because of the Sue thing *faceplant* I'm such a mong-o-rong-o-nong]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:54 pm

[pahaha]

"Yeah, I suppose so. Like I was saying earlier to Pippa and Max. Don't come near me if I'm really drunk, I'll bitch slap you" I joked again.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm

((Let's pretend Alex knows Pippa))

Alex got messages from Quinn. Italian Bar, Alex was spanish thoug, had some Italian in him. "Hey guys,"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

"Hey Alex." I said as some others arrived. "Hey everyone." I said and then saw Sam's car coming around the corner and waited until he got out of the car and came over to say hello. He put his arm around me as some more people arrived.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

"God, you people are like buses." I grinned as half the glee club arrived almost simultaneously. "Hey guys." I added.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Alex laughed and said, "At least I'm not the size of the bus." He joked.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm

"Always a plus." I agreed with a smile. I turned when I heard another car pull up. I smiled when I recognised the car then the person inside of it. He sauntered over to the group. "Hey Noah." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Keira Malloy

Keira Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Keira walked into the italian bar then she saw some of the glee club,"Hey guys!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:48 pm

"Okay, everyones here!" I said smiling and heading into the bar behind Pippa and Max. "Hey Keira!" I said over the loud music.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I smiled, occasionally I'd flick or lightly punch Max. It was good to be back to the way things use to be, me & him being our usual playful selves. I couldn't remember the last time we'd been able to be around each other & not worry about our parents.
Back to top Go down
Keira Malloy

Keira Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I smiled and danced a little as the music bursted from the speakers,"So what are we gonna do!?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:57 pm

We all wondered in and found a big table we all could sit at. I had hold of Sam's hand and so we sat next to eachother. "Well, I haven't had a night like this for a long time so I'm going to drink a little and boogie my ass off." I said to Keira jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian Something (Glee Club)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next