The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Italian Something (Glee Club)

Go down 
+2
brittany susan pierce
pippa adriana valentina
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

"First drinks on me!" I called, smiling. Then, Max said he'd pay for the next. He was always trying to match me or beat me, but it was funny. Like a constant battle, but not a war.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:59 pm

"I'll pay next!" I yelled over the music and stood up to go help with the drinks.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
Keira Malloy

Keira Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I just sat there waiting for the drinks.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Alex who had been dancing like Michael Jackson along with the guys was already drunk. Alex grabbed Quinn, "Come on!" Both Alex and Sam grabbing her.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

"What're we doing?" I asked as Alex and Sam grabbed me and pulled me out of my seat.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Alex laughed, "Get the others, spin the bottle time!"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:31 pm

I laughed, "Let me get a drink first. Tell the others and we'll get a bottle" I answered heading off to the bar with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Pippa::
I saw Quinn walking over to the bar, I was only slightly drunk at the moment. I wandered over to where she was standing with sam, smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm

"3.. erm... What do you want?" I asked Pippa as I stood and got my purse out.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm

"I'll have anything, as long as it's alcohol!" I smiled, giggling.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:39 pm

"SPIN THE BOTTLE BITCHES!" Alex got a bottle and yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:41 pm

"Whoooo!" She called, smiling & running over to where Alex was with the bottle.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"'kay, I'll have 3 of whatever is alcoholic and is nice" I said and the bartender nodded and went to work. I lent in and kissed Sam while he made the drinks. When I saw he put three drinks on the side I pulled away and paid for them before Sam took two and I took one. "Here, Pippa" I said, giving her one. "I have no idea what it is though" I said and took one from Sam and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm

"Thank youuuuu!!" Pippa said, smiling. Then, she sat down. She loved spin the bottle.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm

I sat down next to Pippa and Sam and kept drinking from my glass. "Okay, whatever he put in this is really strong" I said feeling a little tipsy already.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:03 pm

As my last game of spin the bottle didn't go so well, I took a seat on one of the stools at the bar and ordered something alcoholic and pretty. I watched the others' game intently, sipping from my cocktail happily.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:05 pm

I remembered my last game of spin the bottle and imediatly started drinking more. I looked at Sam and said, "I am not kissing Finn again. Ne-ver" I said.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:06 pm

"Betcha I can down it in one!" Pippa said, before pouring the whole glass down her throat. It burned for a second, then everything went blurry. "Who's spinning first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:13 pm

"I'm doing that!" I said, tipping the glass up and letting the drink run through my system. "Ungh... I feel dizzy" I said shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Pippa giggled, not able to focus on anything. "I WANNA SPIN!" She said, trying her hardest not to fall over from drunkenness. She leaned over & spun the bottle.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm

"Go for it!" I said, sliding onto Sam's lap as he slid his arms around me. I hiccuped and watched the bottle spin around and around.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I watched intently as they played their game, still sipping the same brightly colored cocktail. My eyes kept moving around the room, expecting to see somebody from school I really didn't want to see. And, to be fair, there were quite a few.
Back to top Go down
Keira Malloy

Keira Malloy

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:13 am

I didnt dsrink anything so I watched the others playing spin the bottle.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:24 am

"Lets go Pippa!" Alex cheered on for Pippa.
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Pippa smiled, watching the bottle spin around. Waiting to find out who she'd have to kiss, this was going to be an interesting night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian Something (Glee Club)   Italian Something (Glee Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian Something (Glee Club)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next