The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Slushie facials for the glee club

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 pm

"Sitting at a different table at lunch made me realize how different I thought I was. I got a few looks but... but... it felt like old times before glee club and it made me feel... weird." I said. I did miss the popularity and it was a good feeling being on top again.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

"I know what you mean about feeling weird. You not sitting there made me feel weird." Sam replied, taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief and squeezed his hand when he took mine.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 am

"So..." Sam started walking slowly down the hall because missing class wouldn't help anything. "I was wondering... If you'd wanna go to Breadstix with me, tomorrow night?" He finally managed.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:37 am

"Okay, sure" I said turning and opening my locker. I pulled out a little pink bag which held my make-up in. "Helping with the slush clean up" I added and winked. I walked up to Sam and kissed him once on the cheek before turning and half running down the hall towards the bathroom they were all in.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 pm

{Oh yeah... OOPS Razz}

Sam smiled at his girlfriend as he watched her run back down the hall.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 pm

I walked into the bathroom with a massive grin on my face. "Looks like you don't have to eat a car" I said to Becca and put my bag of make-up on the side.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:13 pm

I frowned, confused for a few seconds. Mercedes was just as confused. Everyone was. Mercedes looked at Tina and Tina looked at Mercedes. Rachel just watched us, confused. But then I realized what she was talking about. "OH MY GOD, QUINN!!!" I squealed, leaving the faucets running over the other girls' hair.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 pm

"Mhm! Look!" I said holding the hand out with the ring on it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

"That's great, Q!" I beamed. "I would hug you but my clothes are covered in slushie from cleaning up the girls." I added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 pm

"Coach Sylvester would kill me if I messed up another uniform. After the rain issue she's a but peed off... Anyway! I brought my make-up and I'm really sorry, if I knew they were doing it to you I would have stopped it" I said, un-zipping my make-up bag.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Tina and Mercedes smiled at Quinn and murmured 'don't worry' and 'never mind' but Rachel stayed silent. I put my finger under half of the faucet so it sprayed water at Rachel. She glared at me and I raised one eyebrow. "You're forgiven." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I laughed and went to help wash the slushie out of the girls hair.
Back to top Go down
Anna Leigh Walker

Anna Leigh Walker

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm

I sat with Quinn and Becca hoping that I could be friends with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slushie facials for the glee club   Slushie facials for the glee club - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slushie facials for the glee club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2