The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-12 Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-15 Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Audition Time (Glee Club) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Audition Time (Glee Club) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Audition Time (Glee Club) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Audition Time (Glee Club) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Audition Time (Glee Club) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Audition Time (Glee Club) Hayden-panettiere-

Audition Time (Glee Club)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Audition Time (Glee Club) Empty
PostSubject: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm

I headed toward the room which was about to be filled with my audience. I hated the idea of this, I didn't like singing in front of people. That's why I usually sung in the bathroom, or my bedroom. I got stage fright quite a lot, but Becca had been constantly assuring me everything was gonna be okay, though I was a very hard person to convince. So when I entered the room, I went to sit down next to Becca. Waiting and dreading for the moment when I would have to get up and perform.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 pm

I smiled encouraginly when Pippa came in and sat next to me with no hesitation. I wondered what she would sing but it was top secret. I wondered if she'd need a guitar player or Finn on drums or anything. Or even Mike dancing. Or some backups like Mercedes and Quinn or something.
But then I realised I was practically planning her song so I stopped wondering. When Noah walked in, I held my hands over my sides because he always sat behind me.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 pm

I smiled at Becca and took my seat. Watching as the guy who's name I'd only just learnt 'Noah' walked in.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Coach Sylvester had only just dismissed cheerio practice so we were running a little late in getting to glee club. When I walked in, I saw that there wasn't that many people there. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at Becca and Pippa before turning and going to sit in my usual place.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Noah had walked in with Finn and Sam and Quinn with Santana and Brittany, making our glee club full. All fifteen of us, including Mr Schue because he didn't feel like a teacher. He felt like a fifteenth member. When everyone was seated, Mr Schue walked to the front and turned to face us. "Hey guys. Okay, we've got Pippa's showcase today." He smiled warmly at Pippa. "You ready?" Mr Schue didn't like calling it an audition because he wouldn't say no anyway.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 pm

I sighed. "Sì." I replied in Italian, I liked speaking Italian at times, I didn't know why I just did. "As ready as I'll ever be anyway." I mumbled to myself before standing up and walking to the front, a little shaky but I just tried to imagine me being alone in my bedroom. I took a deep breath then started, blocking out any whispers from anyone else.

(OOC: Don't ask why I used a vid, I just couldn't be bothered to type it up:D )
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

(there's this lil thing called googling the lyrics and copying and pasting?? xD)

I just smiled throughout. I already knew how good Pippa was and oh good God, she was amazing. I looked around at the stunned faces of my fellow glee-clubbers. When she was done, Noah stood up, cheering like his life depended on it. Finn and Sam did the same. I stood and cheered too, clapping. Everyone was on their feet. Standing ovation. She couldn't disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 pm

I went bright red when they all stood up. What the fug?! I wasn't even good, let alone that good.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm

I beamed at Pippa and Mr Schue walked over from his space next to piano player dude. He was clapping. "Wow. Well, I think I can safely say; Welcome to New Directions!" There was another eruption of cheers.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm

I didn't say anything, I just went to sit back down. I was still bright red, I could feel the heat coming from my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 am

I congratulated Pippa when she came to sit back down. Everyone else sat down, too and quietened down eventually. "Okay, so your assingment this week is to-"
"Mr Schue?" Rachel interruped.
"Yes Rachel?"
"I would like to suggest an assignment?"
"Um.. Rach, I really think you guys are all going to like this choice."
Rachel nodded listening. Mr Schue moved to the chalk board and wrote; 'Taylor Swift'.
"Taylor Swift. International popstar who has sold more than 16million albums worldwide."
"But... Mr Schuester, she's only 21.""Exactly, Becca. This week, you have to work in couples to come up with a Taylor Swift song."
"but... why taylor swift?" Rachel asked.
"Because -as Becca pointed out- Taylor is only 21. She has worked so hard to get where she is now. Also, her songs are a little tricky and the lesson this week is if you work hard enough, you'll get what you're working for." Mr Schue explained.

(Sorriiiiii :L Just wanted to get a new assignment rolling.)
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 am

I smiled a little, Taylor was one of my favourite singers. I knew the words to all of her songs, in fact that was what got me here in the first place. Becca had caught me singing Taylor Swift. The only bad thing about this assignment was the partners thing. But I would hopefully get over that hurdle somehow.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:12 am

"I choose Rachel." Finn piped up.
"Finn, when has Mr Schue ever let us pick our own partner?" Rachel said sadly.
Mr Schue grinned widely. "As ever, I've put your names into a hat. The fates will decide. Who's up first?" He asked, pushing the hat to the edge of the piano.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 am

I certainly wasn't going first. I would go in the middle or last or something but not first.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 am

Rachel hopped up first and plucked a name out of the hat. "Brittany." She read aloud.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 am

I watched the dark haired girl - Rachel, walk up and pick a name. Brittany. Who as far as I was aware was the bleach blonde cheerio.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 pm

When rachel stood up, I rolled my eyes. I was excited about this weeks assignment. I took a deep breath and watched as Brittany stood up to walk to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm

When Rachel picked Brittany out of the hat, Artie went to pick a name. "Kurt." He announced, smiling. It wasn't like he was overly happy but he wasn't disappointed. I guess he could've picked a worse partner. He moved to park close to where Kurt was sitting. I hopped up from my seat and plucked a name from the hat. "Puck." I read aloud.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 pm

I smiled at Becca as she hopped up and went to pick a name from the hat. I stayed sat down, waiting for someone to pick me because this was a good chance to learn everyones names.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm

When Becca sat back down next to Puck. I got up. I might as well get this over with. I walked up to the hat, smiled at Mr Schue and pulled a name out of the hat. "Mike" I answered. Putting the piece of paper on the piano and sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I smiled at Quinn as well, she seemed like a really nice girl. I hoped we'd become friends in the future.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 pm

I smiled at Pippa as I walked past her. I sat in the place I was sat in before and thought about Taylor Swift songs. I thought of hernewest album out and remembered a song called 'Speak now'.

(i wanna sing speak now!)
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 pm

I watched as another dark haired boy went up and picked a name out of the hat, Finn was his name...if I remembered correctly. He shoved his hand in the hat and pulled out a small folded peice of paper. Then read aloud ''Pippa'' He smiled at me, then went to go sit down again. Great. Was my first thought, I had someone I didn't even know. But then again, It was a good chance to make some friends. I looked back as he sat down and smiled back at him, but looked to his right and saw the dark haired girl , Rachel - from the looks of it his girlfriend - glare at me, so I turned around automatically.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm

When Finn picked Pippa, I smiled. It would be a nice change for him to sing for someone other than Rachel. When I saw Rachel glaring at Pippa I rolled my eyes. If she thought Finn and Pippa were going to get together behind her back she should think again. Pippa seemed like she wouldn't do something like that and Finn just wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 am

I turned back to watch the rest of the people pick names out of the hat. This was the only chance I'd have to memorize everyones name before the next time I saw them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audition Time (Glee Club)   Audition Time (Glee Club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audition Time (Glee Club)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next