The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-12 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-15 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Hayden-panettiere-

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:52 pm

I laughed quietly at my sister's mild panic that I wanted grapes. "No, no. It was sarcasm, sis." I laughed again and coughed, pulling myself up so I was sitting--not quite upright but more so than when I was laid down. Once again, my doctor walked in. "Hey, Ollie?" "Why do I panic whenever you say that?" He laughed. "If I promise to never say it again, will you please hear me out?" I asked. "Sure. What is it?" He replied. "Well, see, these hospital rooms, they're quite big... Could easily fit another bed in here." I smiled sweetly and he knew what I wanted. "I'll just..." He trailed off and left the room, heading down the hall to where I assumed Quinn's room was. But I guessed that I'd have to stay where I was because of the extra machines.

I heard a loud clamour from the hall, they weren't right outside my door, though. They were a little further down the hall. I could make out only one voice--Mercedes. She was trying to talk to someone over the racket. But I couldn't hear what she was saying or who she was saying it to. "Is that... Mercedes?" I asked, looking at Noah. "As in Jones." Then I realised it must have been when I saw two guys walking past the windows of my room from the opposite way than Mercedes' voice. I focused on those two guys and made them out to be Kurt and Blaine. I grinned brightly.

[Okay, sorry for the god-modingness but I thought they should be here D'x well, especially Blaine Very Happy seeing as he went to the Garcia twins' old school and Blaine and Becca are like BFFS Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:03 pm

When I heard the door open again I expected to see someone else from glee but a different doctor from mine walked in. "Re-" He started but then started again, "Becca would like to know if you would like to move to her room." My eyes widened. "um, Of course!" I said and a smile formed on my face. "Okay, some nurses will be sent in to wheel you to the next room." He said and left the room. Probably going to tell Becca. "Speaking of which, we are going to go see her." Rachel said as she towed Finn out of the room. A few minutes later some nurses came in and took the breaks off the bed I was in and asked Sam to hold the stand everything was connected to. They pushed me out of my little slot in the room and out the door. Suddenly a very strong case of de ja vu hit me. Just last year I had been doing the same in a lot more agony though. I gritted my teeth to stop me from screaming or something at the memory.

When we pulled into Becca's room I had tears forming and I realized just how much I missed Beth.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:17 pm

[OMG HOLLY YOU EVIL GIRL I AM ALMOST CRYING !! hehe <_<]

"Blaine!" I beamed as they spotted me and walked into the room. "Man, we need more chairs in here." I laughed, crossing my good leg under my bad so that there was an extra space on the bed for one of them and the other chair for the other. "Okay now we seriously need more chairs." I laughed as I saw Quinn be wheeled into my room. "Fed Ex!" I announced, grinning. Then I noticed the tears in Quinn's eyes and my expression changed to one of worry. "Quinn, are you okay? Are you in pain?" I asked, scared for my friend. Then I heard more footsteps at the door and a small gasp. Oh God. I thought as more people entered the room. This time, though, I wasn't expecting who I saw. "Rachel?" Then Finn rounded the corner and walked through the door behind his girlfriend. "Oh man, is the whole clan here?" I joked. But Rachel's face was plastered into one of seriousness and worry and I remembered that I actually did look like crap right now, no matter how well I felt. "Yeah, they are, actually." Finn replied, coming to stand between mine and Quinn's beds with Rachel. "A-Are you okay?" Rachel asked, her face still holding the resemblance of one of the petrified victims in the second harry potter movie. "Stupid question." Finn chuckled under his breath. I grinned at him. "Yes, Rachel, I'm fine." I replied with the most reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Once I was wheeled into the room I kinda came out my flashback and focused on Becca. I couldn't say anything for a while I just gave Puck a look that said everything. I finally found my voice but it was a small squeal. "De ja va" I said and the breaks got put on my bed and I relaxed against my pillows. I wiped under my eyes to get the tears away before sitting up and crossing my legs under the covers.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Blaine took the seat on the edge of my bed and Kurt the one next to Noah, a few inches from Blaine. I glanced at Noah before my eyes drifted back at Quinn in time to hear her say 'de ja vu'. At first, I frowned, confused but then remembered what I'd been told about Quinn and Noah's past. "Ah." I replied quietly. I yawned. "Are you guys not tired? What time is it?" I asked as I heard Brittany's voice outside the door calling 'they're in here' insensitively loudly for a hospital. The first person I saw was Artie, closely followed by Brittany who was pushing his chair carefully past each piece of equipment or furniture. Suddenly, the room was very full and very loud. I sighed and threw my head back while Noah explained what had happened and Sam chipped in with what had happened to both girls after they'd got to hospital. I cringed when half the room gasped or started murmuring, attention was not good. Unless you were performing. Then it was good. I tried to tune out and go to sleep but by now there was sixteen people--including Mr Schue--in the room, most of which were talking.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:59 am

I smiled a shakey smile to Becca and leaned into Sam who was sat nearest to my bed. I sighed and listened to the soft beat of my heart over the sound of new directions. i was feeling alot better since the last time I was in this room but the IV was really annoying me because it restricted my movements.

"I looked over at Becca and said, "is your IV annoying you?" before dropping my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me for a while but let go, probably scared incase he touched a sensative spot. I smiled at him and sat back up but took his hand and squeezed it. I looked at the glee club and it had surprised me that everyone was hear but also kinda Sweet and that reminded me again of when i had beth, i
sighed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:43 am

I held out my arms, looking at the needles and tubes and wires attatched to them. "Uh-Which one's the IV?" I asked with a laugh after not getting an answer about the time. Rachel helpfully pointed out the right one and ran her finger an inch from it to what it was attatched to, demonstrating how she knew. "Oh. Thanks." I smiled. "Then yes, it's bugging me." I replied. "I wanted to make a cake." Brittany said sadly. "But my cat hid all my recipie books since I set his tail on fire one time." She said, as if there was nothing wrong with that. I smiled. "Ah, thanks for the thought, Britt." She smiled back. Nobody spoke for a while until we heard the shocked 'oh' of my doctor in the doorway. "Doc, meet the family." I grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:58 pm

I laughed. "me too." i answered becca and then looked at britt and smiled. "yeah, its the thought that counts"

When the doctor came in and took one look i had to stifle a laugh which was a pretty good thing because i had only just noticed how much it hurt. I held my breath.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:40 pm

I was late coming to see Becca & Quinn, I hadn't even known about them in hospital till now. I felt bad for not being here earlier, they were my 2 best friends. I was more angry at myself then anything else, but I when I had found out I got here asap. I'd asked the receptionist which rooms they where staying in, they were easy enough to find. I ran in, breathless.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:47 pm

When Pippa ran into the already nearly full room, I smiled even brighter. "Hey, Pip!" I called. "Ah, now the family's complete." I added. By family, I meant the glee club and my friends 'cause I had noticed dad had left. I felt a bit like an exhibit in a museum and any minute now, someone was gonna walk in and tell Jade and Blaine not to touch the exhibits, as both were sitting on the edge of my bed. It was an odd feeling.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:49 pm

"Becca!" I exclaimed, running over to the side of her bed. I'd been so worried that something, very, very, very, very bad had happened. I was about to hug her but then remembered that she'd just been hit by a car, so it probably wasn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:54 pm

I laughed at Pippa's hesitation when I saw she was about to hug me. "Don't be dull." I told her and held my arms out for a hug, the IV tugging on my arm a little bit. Now I could really see what Quinn meant.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm

"Pippa!" I said after Becca had and she had hugged her. I sat up and frowned at the cables attached to me but looked up and smiled at Pippa.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Jade watched her sister and-what seemed to be- her million friends. Jade wondered if half as many people would have showed up if it had been her. She doubted it. "It'd need to be." She laughed when Becca said the family was 'complete'. It didn't seem right to say that though, 'complete'.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I smiled, lightly hugging Becca. Then, I turned & lightly hugged Quinn.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Becca smiled at her sister and positioned herself upright and winced slightly at the pain across her back. Sue glanced around quickly, hoping nobody noticed because everybody seemed to blow everything out of proportion. The brunette's eyes lingered on Noah's face for a few moments longer but she didn't reach to take his hand again. There was a chance her dad could return at any point and Jade didn't know either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: