The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-12 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-15 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Hayden-panettiere-

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Empty
PostSubject: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:46 am

Me and Sam, Becca and Puck had gone out for coffee at Lima bean after school and had just finished up there. Me and Becca were walking a little bit infront of the boys together. I dread the think what Sam and Puck were thinking about but me and Becca were talking about prom. "I can't wait!" I said, stopped at the side of a road to check for cars.

[why not get straight into it Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:03 pm

[Hahahahaha;D why indeed <3]

I looked back at Sam and Noah and smiled at them before turning my attention back to my conversation with Quinn. I smiled at how excited Quinn was about prom. "You found your dress yet?" I asked when we stopped at the side of the road. I took my cell out of the pocket of my pink skinny, ripped jeans and checked the time and messages.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:08 pm

"Well, ehm.. I bought 3..." I said, biting my bottom lip and looking at Sam and Puck to make sure they couldn't hear our conversation.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:10 pm

I laughed loudly when Quinn admitted that she'd bought three prom dresses. "Okay, three dresses, Quinn? Okay two, I get... kindof... 'cause you might wanna change your dress ready to collect your prom queen crown but three?" I laughed again with a smile. "But I guess you couldn't choose so, understandable."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:16 pm

"Yeah, I'm wearing two... That reminds me actually. I need to tell Sam what color they are so he can match the corsage." I said raising my voice and winking at Sam. "Blue first and then just before they announce who wins I'm changing to a baby pink one" I added a little quieter.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm

[time to cross the road now, like Razz? Very Happy]

"Ahh, cool." I smiled, pushing back the hood that I had pulled up over my head when we left Lima Bean.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:25 pm

[haha... yeah Very Happy]

I smiled at Becca and turned my head so I could see everyone. "I need to pick up some viva la juicy, I won't be a second then we can go." I said and waited for an answer. I heard both of the boys mumble something about why girls run out of stuff so easy or something and said, "Well, we wanna go check out something in there. How about we meet back here in a few minutes?"

I nodded and smiled. They turned and headed back the way we came. Both of them walking with their hands in their pockets. "So, viva la juicy it is! Do you need to get anything?" I said to Becca as I turned to cross the road.

[I know nothing about roads Very Happy]

Outfit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:41 pm

"Uh-Nope, I think I'm good." I replied, smiling. I took out my cell again when I felt it vibrating in my pocket. I stepped out into the road and started walking across with Quinn. The faint car noises from a few streets away got quickly louder.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:46 pm

I kept walking and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It had also vibrated. "That's weird" I said my brows furrowing at the message. I had reached the middle of the road and the car noises had gotten suddenly louder. "Can you hear that?" I asked Becca.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I listened as the noise grew louder and louder. I glanced at Quinn on my left. "Quinn!" I screamed, seeing the car hurtling towards us.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:54 pm

"Wha-! BECCA!" I said seeing the car zooming closer and then hitting us. I felt the impact and my feet leaving the ground, I saw Becca out of the corner of my eye and saw her hit the ground. I looked to the shop where Sam and Puck had gone in and saw them coming out with a bag each but dropping them and starting to run towards us. Thats when I felt the most pain but it soon disappeared when everything went black.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Instead of running or screaming for help, I froze. The last thing I heard was my cell clattering to the ground a few feet from me. I felt two blows--the first one, the bumper of the incoming car smashing straight into me, the second, the ground coming up to meet me--before my eyes slid shut and I was plunged into darkness.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:27 pm

By the time Sam and Puck's bags hit the ground with dull thumps, the boys were already halfway to their girlfriends. Neither girl was moving and neither guy was talking. That was, until they fully realised what just happened and the news set in. Then both Sam and Puck were both calling the girls' names, trying to wake them up, get a response, anything. "Quinn, Quinn, talk to me." Sam said softly, his voice close to tears. "Becca? Becca wake up, come on, baby, wake up." Puck spoke a little louder than Sam, even while this was happening, still trying to maintain the badass image he'd built up. People started crowding around the four high schoolers and in the clamour, the boys' voices got lost. There were 911 calls from all around. Puck pulled his cell from his pocket and dialled 911, too. Neither of the two football players moved from their girlfriends' sides as they waited, none of them paying attention to the shocked gasps, whispers and questions from the crowd surrounding them that grew by the second.

When the ambulance arrived, the paramedics pushed through the crowd with two stretchers. They began their work and, as Sam refused to let go of Quinn's hand, they just asked Puck to move back slightly so they could do their job. Puck stood as close as he could but far enough away so they could do what they needed to do. Not once did his eyes stray from the vacant face of his girlfriend. "Come on, baby. Come on Becca." He chanted quietly over and over. Puck noticed the sun shine over something in the corner of his eye. It was white. He walked over to it and picked it up, it was Becca's cell. He kept it tight in his hand and returned to his spot, watching Becca.

Each set of paramedics had a different conversation at one time. The pair that were working on Quinn tried to convince Sam to move back while they helped his girlfriend. The other two who were helping Becca asked Puck for her name, age, etc. "Uh- B-Rebecca Garcia... she's 17." He answered, the panic showing through his hard facade. "Okay, Rebecca, I'm go-" "She doesn't like being called Rebecca." Puck interrupted. "It's Becca." He corrected. "Okay, Becca, I'm going to ask you to squeeze my hand if you can hear me."

The same process happened with the Quinn after the medics gave up on trying to convince Sam to move. "Quinn, can you hear me? Try to squeeze my fingers, Quinn."

As both girls were wheeled on the stretchers to the ambulances, Puck stayed slightly behind, watching silently. "You coming?" The less-polite of the two medics working on Becca asked him. Normally, he would've glared if someone spoke to him like that or kicked their ass. But, instead, he nodded weakly and followed them into the ambulance, immediately taking Becca's hand.

[Was that about equal? :/ I kinda got carried away with writing Puck because he's such an interesting wee character Very Happy if there wasn't enough Sam, I'mm edit it Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:40 pm

[haha its fine,, i thought you were going to do a few sentences not a whole book Very Happy]

My hearing came back first. The dull beeping of machines. Machines? What? The beeping reminded me of... a hospital, what was I doing in a hospital. I listened harder to try and find out what was happening and just about heard a conversation going on.
"Looks like she will come around soon, had quite a knock to the head" A voice I didn't recognize said. I thought someone was going to answer but they didn't.

I could feel someone holding my hand and I could feel the thin sheets of hospital blankets and the dress/night gown things they put you in on my skin. I could feel my toes now, I wiggled them so I knew I wasn't going crazy. I tried really hard to try and remember what had happened and that's when It hit me. I had been hit by a car. I squeezed the hand that was holding mine, sighed and opened my eyes.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:55 pm

[lahdidhah, just to be all dramatical and storyline-stealing again]

Puck stayed focused, his eyes never leaving the unmoving face of his girlfriend. He didn't look around when the doctor pulled the curtain across to talk to him. He didn't move anything but his mouth. "Mr. Puckerman, we have the results of Rebecca's x-rays. She has broken her left leg, she'll need to be in a cast for at least six weeks. She has bruising on the right side of her skull and across her spine. She must have hit the ground pretty hard." Puck winced visably when the doctor said the last part. "Will she wake up?" He asked. "Well, it's diffi-" "Will she wake up?" He interrupted, not looking for a sugar-coated answer. "We don't know." The doctor replied. Once again, Puck winced, it was like a blow to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Sam's eyes were on his girlfriends cut and bruised face. He sighed and his eyes dropped to their hands. If only he had been there, if only he didn't want to go in that stupid sports shop, he might of been able to prevent this. His eyes went back to her face and stayed there. Just picturing her eyes opening and her smile forming on her face made Sam feel a little better. He felt his hand be squeezed weakly and he wiped his tear-streaked face and looked around the room. "Doctor! I think she's coming around!" He shouted. His eyes went back to her face in time to see them open.

Quinn.
My eyes opened and I saw everything. But I wasn't bothered about the everything. I was bothered about the face inches from mine. "Hey" I whispered, my voice hiding in the back of my throat. "You scared me" Sam answered. "You look like you have been crying." I stated. "Yeah.. I have..." He answered but the doctor came in before I could say anything. "She's had a bad accident, I wasn't expecting her to be awake yet. You sure your just seeing things?- Ignore me. How do you feel" The doctor said, seeing that I was awake and starting to do the doctor things. "Erm... dizzy? I have a head ache but apart from a few pains that are berable I'm fine." I said. I felt Sam patting my arm and I looked around the room. "Where's Becca?" I asked. "She is in the other room across the hall." The doctor said.

I made my decision, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stumbled around. I landed on Sam who held me steady as the doctor came around to the side of the bed I was at. "You need to get back on the bed." He said. "I want to see Becca." I said, standing again and heading to the door. "She is still unconsious" The doctor said, grabbing my arms and guiding me back to the bed. I sighed and leaned against the pillows.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:31 pm

[inner!becca feels loved ;Dx and here we goes again Very Happy]

Puck heard Quinn's insistent voice across the hall, wanting to come and see Becca. He knew they were best friends, but there was something in the back of his mind that just wanted it to be the two of them. He knew it was selfish because when her dad and sister got there, he knew they'd want to see her straightaway and he'd have to leave because he knew Becca hadn't told them about him yet. So, he just didn't want that time to come yet.

He also experienced another odd feeling in the back of his mind. He finally discovered that it was jealousy. As he dove deeper into the cause of it, he realised it was because Sam's girl was awake. And Puck's wasn't. Puck's might never wake up. He sighed and shook that thought from his head.

The doctors and nurses came and went, checking on things in the room and making sure Becca was still breathing. Puck jumped to his feet, keeping a firm grasp on Becca's hand when the machines started beeping violently. Puck was asked to wait outside while they investigated the problem. When he was finally allowed back into the room, Becca had even more wires and tubes attatched to her than before. "She stopped breathing on her own." The doctor explained. "As a result, her heart rate dropped dramatically and stopped for a few seconds. We managed to get it working again but she needs to stay on the life support for the time being." The doctor patted Puck's shoulder as he left.

[aaaaaaaaand she does it again ;Dx]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:44 pm

I sighed, The doctor had left in the past 5 minutes and me and Sam had sat in silence. "How bad did I get hurt?" I asked him."I don't think as bad as Becca but it looked really bad" He said and shuddered. "I want to leave. I don't like hospitals. Uh. And Coach Sylvester is going to kill me. Oh and I'm not exagerating she will probably shoot me out of a cannon like she nearly did Brittany. Uh. Just uh." I said. "I don't think you will be going to school for a while" Sam said, shaking his head at me.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Puck resumed his place in the leather chair next to Becca's bed and automatically took her hand again. He wanted to go see how Quinn was but he also didn't want to leave Becca. So, the next time a nurse came in, he asked her. "Quinn Fabray." He started. "How is she?" He added in a sad, almost defeated tone.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

"I'm so tired... My body doesn't like drugs. It makes me tired. Aren't you tired? I ramble when I'm tired." I said, sighing and closing my eyes. I heard Sam laugh softly and someone come in. "Someone has asked how Quinn is" That person said. I opened them and said, "Who?" I sat more upright a squeezed Sam's hand again. "Noah Puckerman" The person who looked like a doctor answered me almost right away. "Tired but fine. How is Becca? Can I go see her?" I answered. "No, Later. She's still out and... there was a problem. No." They said and turned to leave the room. What problem. Being me I thought of the worst. Not waking up? Dying? I shuddered and began to cry softly. I lent over to Sam which wasn't far to lean and put my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:13 pm

[Okay, I was almost crying while reading that Razz no lie Very Happy ahnyways]

The nurse reappeared in the room on the opposite side of Becca's bed. Puck's eyes didn't move to look at her. All they did now was dart from Becca's face to the machines, to her chest--to make sure it was rising and falling properly--and back to her face. "Miss Fabray is okay. She's a little tired and needs rest but she should be fine." The nurse answered Puck's previous question. He nodded in acknowledgement of her statement. "Good." He replied half-heartedly. "Does she know... About...?" He inclined his head to Becca. "A fraction. She knows there is a problem, but Miss Fabray isn't family and so we can't tell her anything." Of course, Puck had lied to the doctors and said he was Becca's half-brother when they wouldn't tell him anything. "She deserves to know." Puck disagreed.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:17 pm

[awww:') I was nearly crying while I wrote it:/]

"Going.. to... sleep.." I said after my crying had slowed down and I had put it out of my mind. Sam patted my back and moved so that we were both more comfortable. Infact, he was practically laid on the bed with me. I sighed and fell into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:25 pm

[three hundred panic attacks and seventy four crises later.... JOKES Very Happy]

The nurse left in silence and Puck put all of his attention and concentration back onto Becca, the steady beeping of the machinery and the rhythmic rising and falling of her chest. Most of the time he spent watching her for any sign of movement. He saw none. A watched kettle... He thought.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I was sure a few hours had passed but Sam was breathing softly which meant he was asleep. I opened my eyes, blinked a few times and then looked around the room. It was how I remembered it was apart from a bouquet of flowers sat on a table at the end of my bed. I could just make out what the note said.

Get well soon
Frannie and Mom
xox

I shook my head. My mom sure was quick. It had happened a few hours ago and she had already gotten flowers, been here and gone. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:51 pm

I opened my eyes slowly and squinted against the bright white light of the hospital room. I looked around. Everything was white. The walls, the bedsheets, the drape that hung opposite me. I tried to move and realised I couldn't so I screamed. One of the doctors came strolling into the otherwise empty room. "Hello Rebecca." He smiled. "Well done on waking up." "What's wrong with me?" I whispered, ignoring the Rebecca thing. "I'm afraid you injured your neck in the accident and you also collapsed one of your lungs. There's a good chance you won't ever sing again." The doctor told me before turning and leaving. "Wait! Doctor, wait!" I called. He didn't turn back. I did my best to move my feet, my legs, hands, anything.

----------

Puck jumped as he felt Becca's fingers spasm under his. He called in the doctor and he checked her pupils and reactions. He sighed sadly. "I'm afraid it could have been your imagination, Mr Puckerman. Or it could have been a reflex to something she heard or thought or even smelled." He explained. "It's quite common. Don't worry, Mr. Puckerman. I'm sure Rebecca will wake up soon." He reassured the down-hearted Puck. "It's Becca." Puck insisted.

[Okay, so for anyone that's confused, the Becca part was a dream Very Happy kthnxbai]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: