The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-12 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-15 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Hayden-panettiere-

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Jade lead Quinn slowly down the hall, she was really shakey but she also seemed pretty strong. She opened the door and led her into the seat she was sitting in before.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:51 pm

"Becca!" I said as Jade lead me into the room and over to a chair. I smiled at my good friend, she looked better than the last time I saw her.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:54 pm

I heard the door open but just assumed it was one of the silent nurses because nobody spoke. I just stayed as I was. Dad left the room a few minutes prior to the silent nurse coming in, he went to inform the doctors that I had woken up. Even though I would have preferred a little while longer in peace. Also, I kinda wanted to yank out the the hundreds of tubes and lines attatched to me--they were incredibly, unbelievably annoying--but I knew I shouldn't. But then the silent nurse spoke and it she wasn't actually a silent nurse... or a nurse at all. My eyes opened immediately and I grinned at my best friend. "Quinn!" I said excitedly. "Are you okay? You look okay, but what do I know? Are you okay?" I rambled excitedly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

"I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises. How are you?" I asked, taking her hand and squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:01 pm

"I'm fine!" I replied. "A little tired but it's probably just because I just woke up. Always happens." I said, still smiling hugely. "Where's N-" I cut off when I remembered Jade was in the room. "Never mind." I added.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm

I laughed and said, "Same, since I woke up, I laid and talked, came in here but then got told to go out by the nurses, talked more, had an argument with my mother and slept for a few hours" I said but then added, "Drugs make me tired. My body reacts to them weirdly"
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

"You were in here?" I asked, surprised. Yeah, dumbass. Remember? That girl's voice you heard? That was Quinn. Hey, don't be mean, I've just had a very traumatical experience. Oh, you're gonna go there are you? Uh-huh. I smiled at Quinn. "I feel loved." I joked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:47 pm

I laughed. "You are. So how bad are you hurt?" I asked Becca, looking at her cast and various machinery I had hooked up to me.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm

"Pretty bad." My doctor answered, entering through the already-open door with my dad in tow. I laughed. "Very smooth, doc." The young-ish doctor looked up from his file to grin at me. "But I'm afraid I can't tell you anything else. As you're not family." The doctor added, realizing his mistake. "Doc, she's my cousin. Close cousin." I lied with a smirk. The doctor clearly knew I was lying but he just laughed quietly and looked back at his notes to asses the damage. "Rebec-" He looked up to see me watching him with raised eyebrows. "Becca has a broken leg, she's bruised the right side of her skull, she has bruising along her spine and across her shoulders. It's likely she'll have a concussion but, for now, she's okay." The doctor explained. "What do you mean for now, doc?" I asked, confused. "Ah, there was a problem while you were asleep." He explained with an expression as if he wanted somebody to walk in and help. "Uh- Your lungs faltered and you stopped breathing on your own for a while. Your heart rate dropped seriously and at one point, stopped beating all together. But, obviously, we managed to get you back into shipshape condition." He finished with a small smile. I groaned, ignoring all the serious stuff he'd said. "Doc, just as I was starting to think you were cool, you go and you say things like shipshape." I tutted, shaking my head. "F1?" I asked quietly as he stood closer to check on the tubes leading from my body into various pieces of machinery. "F2." He smiled at me.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:39 pm

"Oh." Was all I could say. She must have been hit further of something. Suddenly I felt a wave of nausea. I'm sure I turned green a little but I didn't notice because my stomach kept turning.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Jade noticed Quinn turning a funny colour and she started to worry about her. "Quinn, you don't look so good, do you want me to get you anything?" She asked sitting down beside her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:02 pm

When my sister started talking, I turned to look at Quinn. "She's right, Q. Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

"I'm,,, fine. I'm going to go lay down and get some water." I said standing and stumbling towards the door.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Jade got up when she saw Quinn fall, "C'mon, I'll help you back to your room, clumsy." She laughed, taking her arm and linking it through her own.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm

I smiled as Jade started helping Quinn back to her room. "I'm gonna go get a coffee, Bex, is that okay?" My dad asked. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, dad." I smiled. "I'll be here when you get back." I added with a laugh. Dad nodded and left the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm

I let Jade help me back to my room but I managed to give Becca a quick smile before disappearing out of the room. "I actually think I'm going to barf..." I said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:34 pm

I smiled back at Quinn before she left. I threw my head back against the pillows and let out a long sigh when I was alone. "So you wake up for them but not for me?" A familiar voice asked. My eyes shot open again and I looked across the room to the doorway. He was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed over his chest, a grin stretching his face. "Noah!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:38 pm

I saw Sam sat awkardly in the corner of the room with one of his legs resting on the others knee staring into space. I stumbled over to my bed and sat down before throwing my legs onto the bed and sighed. I picked up my phone which had lost a few rhinestones thanks to the impact it had with the car but it wasn't cracked or anything. I held it up to my face and used it like a mirror because I had a protective screen on it that is actually a mirror until you use it. "I thought I felt green" I mumbled and dropped my phone to reach for a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Noah sat in the leather seat closest to the top of my bed. I smiled at him. "Sorry about that." I joked. "I guess I wanted to mess with your brain a little." I added. I held up my arms, frowning a little at the IV that restricted the amount I could raise them. "Do I get a hug?" I asked, smiling sweetly. Noah laughed but there was an edge to the sound of it. Almost... relief. He got up and hesitated slightly, eying the cables and tubes before leaning down and hugging me gently. I took a deep breath. "God, it's good to be back." I murmured, taking in his scent once more. Noah pulled back a little and I pressed my lips to his gently, still smiling, I couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you." I said as he sat back down. "For what?" "For staying." I answered. "For not giving up on me." I added, reaching up to wipe away one of the tears that spilled over as I remembered what I thought I'd heard Noah say about giving up on me. Even though I knew I must have imagined it because he hadn't given up, he was here.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Sam obviously noticed how green I looked because he came rushing over and did all the, "Whats wrong? What happened?" Stuff but I really did feel disconnected and sick. I looked at my IV and cables and said, "Am I meant to be hooked up to them?" I raised my eye brows not bothering to answer Sam's questions about whats wrong with me looking green. "Yes, I think you are. I'm going to get a nurse" He answered but before I could say anything he was out of the room. I sighed and pulled the covers up to my chin and closed my eyes for a while.

When Sam came back with a nurse I opened my eyes in time to see the nurse with a needle. I shimmied away from the side of the bed she was at but was met with hands holding me still. "I don't like needles" I said quietly but she had already stuck it in my hand and the IV thing which I have no idea how it works started again and the beeping of my heart started again. She attached more things to me but they didn't hurt as much as the needles she stuck in me.

When she was finished I actually felt a lot better. I didn't take my eyes off Sam once in the whole process and I saw the worry in his eyes. When the nurse left I breathed out in relief. "You look much better with all them attached to you but it's kinda scary with everything attached to you" Sam commented and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks so much for the support." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

I smiled at my doctor again as he walked back into the room. "Hey, Doc, what's your actual name? You never told me." I asked, squinting to try and read the name on his badge. "The name's Bond. Oliver Bond." He replied. "Ohhh," I groaned and both guys immediately looked at me and said, "Are you okay?" at the same time. I shook my head. "Ollie, you're seriously dropping down on the coolness scale." I laughed. I heard Noah breathe out a sigh of relief and he sat back down, taking my hand. "What? That was cool." Dr. Bond disagreed with a laugh. "No, no it really wasn't." I laughed, too. "Well, at least you have your brother there." Ollie inclined his head toward Noah then turned to check the previous readings on my heart monitor. "Dude, my heart's beating just fine." I laughed then turned to Noah and mouthed, 'brother?'. 'Explain later' was his reply.

"So, Ollie Bond, any idea when I can go home?" I asked, still smiling the smile that hadn't faded since Noah had entered the room. "It's hard to say right now but if everything stays as it is, you should be able to go home in the morning." He replied. I nodded. "Right, thanks. Ollllliiiiiieeeee?" I dragged out his name like a child who wanted ice cream. "Could I please have my cell?" I asked sweetly. He looked unsure for a while until he walked to the cupboard on the other side of the room and pulled out my purse. When he brought it back to me I laughed. "See, Ollie? Now, this... This gets you further up on the scale." I dug around in my purse for my cell but couldn't find it. Noah flipped my hand over and put something cold in it. At first, I flinched but then I realised it was my cell. "Thank you." I said before opening a new message and asking Dad if he could go home to get me new clothes, pajamas and my iPod. Then, to cut Ollie a bit of slack, I turned off the cell and put it on the table next to my bed. I leaned my head back against the pillows again and looked at the ceiling while Dr. Bond did all his doctorey stuff.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Jade walked back in with a selection of snacks and drinks from the cateen and vending machines. She was shocked at first when she saw Puck holding here sisters hand, wasn't he supposed to be all bad ass? But she supposed everyone was holding Becca's hand today. And they were pretty close, how close? She didn't know. Jade set all the snackage down on the little table. "Just grab what ever you want." She said taking a Coke for herself and sitting on the edge of Becca's bed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:34 pm

When I heard Jade come in and sit on the end of my bed, I slipped my hand out of Noah's and watched his reaction to make sure he knew why. "What, no grapes?" I asked my sister sarcastically with a grin.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

After taking a drink of her Coke, Jade asked Becca "Did you want grapes?I can go back". She offered.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

I closed my eyes after a little while. Being hit with a car really tires you out. Well, it was probably medication. I felt someones warm hand in my own and another hand on the other side when I woke from a dreamless sleep. I kept my eyes closed and my breathing deep as I tried to work out who it was. I thought one was Sam and the other was Frannie. But I also had this feeling their was a few other eyes on me than just them two. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I had been right about the two holding my hands but I looked around to see the captains of new directions.

I smiled at Sam and sat up but winced when I felt some of the IV pull on me. I settled for being propped up by Sam's arm which had appeared when I winced. I first saw Finn and Rachel. They were standing really close but then I remembered they were together.

"Hey" I said, breathing deeply and listening to the beep of the machines. "How are you? I brought you some flowers" Rachel said in her all too cheery voice. "Yeah how are you?" Finn added after. "I've been better and thanks for the um flowers Rachel. Have you seen Becca yet?" I said and of course Rachel answered. "No, we are going there next. The rest of the glee club are outside" I tried my hardest to smile but she really did peeve me off sometimes. "Cool" I said reaching for the water and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: