The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Luckily, Sam was a heavy sleeper so I slipped out from under him. This time I was more steady and didn't fall. I looked around the room for a while before walking over to the door and looking through the window. I couldn't see anyone so I opened it slowly and stepped out. The noise shocked me. It was so quiet in my room but out here it was... loud. I thought hard about where the doctor had said Becca was but finally remembered. I started walking slowly in the direction I thought was the right way.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Puck's eyes opened quickly--he hadn't even noticed he'd fallen asleep. Immediately, he looked over at the machines to make sure they were all looking the way they should, he looked back at Becca's chest, rising and falling the way it should be and then finally, his eyes found her face again. Nothing had changed from what he remembered, the amount of wires and tubes emunating from Becca was still the same.. A lot. Puck was shocked again by just how many there were. He sighed softly, praying to every God he could think of that she wake up.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:57 pm

I reached a door and saw Puck sat in there. I opened the door and closed it silently. I looked down at what I was wearing and turned slightly pink but it wasn't that noticeable. "Hello, how is she?" I said sitting down next to Puck.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Puck looked up from the unchanging face and smiled sadly. "She's fighting." He replied. "She's not giving up." He laughed a little. "But there's no change."

------

I wondered if I was imagining the faint voices, the first one was a girl but it was too faint to figure out who. The second was definitely a guy and his voice was slightly louder and I automatically knew the voice. Noah. But what I didn't understand was why his voice sounded so far away. I could make out only two words. 'giving up'. I wanted to scream and tell him not to give up because, somehow, I knew he was talking about me. But I couldn't. I wondered why I couldn't find the right control in my head to speak, to open my eyes, to move my hand, even to twitch my fingers. One thing I could do, though, was sigh quietly, something I hadn't been expecting. What had happened to make these things happen? Why were the voices so faint?
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

I heard someone coming towards this room and looked frantically around as if I could hide in the state I was in. I turned in time to see a doctor come in along with Sam. "you shouldn't be in here. You need to go back to your IV." The doctor said taking my hand but I shared a long 'look' with Puck which said that he needed to tell me if anything happened. "I needed to see my bestfriend" I said as I got pulled out of the room. I took Sam's hand as we all walked back to my room.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Puck nodded as Quinn held his gaze. He smiled a small smile and watched vacantly as Quinn left the room with Sam. The doctor, once again, checked Becca for signs of movement, signs of life.

[Maybe Judy should come into it now? Very Happy 'cause Becca ain't waking up until Jade gets there Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:17 pm

[haha okay]

When the door swung open I saw someone sat in the chair Sam had been sat in. As we got closer I could see who it was. Mom. I looked up at Sam who shrugged and kept walking in and lead me to the bed where he help me in the covers and then I gave him a look which meant I wanted him to come sit with me. He sighed and came and perched on the bed next to me where I squeezed his hand and turned to my mom who was glaring at Sam. "This is your fault! You should have been with my daughter!" She shouted at him. "Whoa! Mom! No! It isn't his fault. It's mine. I should of had the common sense to get off the road when a car is coming." I said and looked at my mom then Sam then back to my mom who was just staring at
me.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:42 pm

[OMAG NIAMHWARD GETCHO ASS HERE NOW!
ahem.]

Puck heard the raised voices coming from Quinn's room. He recognised the new voice as that of Ms. Fabray. He turned his head to look out of the glass in the door. It seemed like Judy was shouting at Sam. Puck shrugged and turned his attention back to Becca.

[Golly Gosh, Jade & her dad better get here soon Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Jade ran through the hosptial frantically, her Dad close behind her. She followed the signs up to intensive care, not bothering to ask anyone for help or directions. (DIRECTIONS!) So now her and her Dad where just peaking through all the windows of the rooms looking for Becca. Jade had found it and she automatically froze, she couldn't bring herself to go in. Her father had sussed that out and he placed a hand on her shoulder, giving it a tight squezze, before entering the room and going to Becca's side. Jade however, was still frozen in the doorway. Her eyes filled up as she watched her sister, her twin, her rock, lying motionlessly in the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Puck had been told when Becca's family were on their way up to her room and had been advised to go get something to eat or to get a coffee because he was looking tired. He ignored the requests and stood ouside, watching subtly. Away from Becca, he could feel his badass facadé breaking down.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:11 pm

"Jade, come here hon'." Her father whispered to her. Jade was unsure at first but she took a few shakey steps over and sat down beside him, shivering still. He took her hand and placed around Becca's wrist, Jade felt her pulse and stared at her sisters face. Feeling her pulse, was extremely comforting. She looked like she did when she was sleeping, peaceful. But once Jade saw the cuts and bruises on her face, she was full of fear and her stomach flipped. She'd went through this once before, she wasn't sure If she could handle another. Her mind went back in time, to the day she found out Becca had been suspended.
“What would I do without you?” Becca smiled light heartedly. "I don't know and I wouldn't like to find out." Jade answered holding her arms out for a hug.
“Aww! Me either.” Becca smiled giving Jade a hug. “I love you, sis.” She smiled."I love you too." Jade said sincerely. After they let go Becca sat beside Jade on the bed and said to her “I know it’s been hard for you—for both of us—since mom and Louis died but we got through it. We can get through anything.” Jade nodded with a sniffle "Yeah. It just helps because your my twin and we're going through the exact same things, and I can share the good times and the bag with you, ya know?" Jade explained.
That memory sent Jade into a complete panic and the tears she was trying to back started to run. What would she do without Becca? She depended on her for alomst everything, Jade didn't think Becca knew just how much she meant to her. Jade always appeared strong but deep down she was always hurting. They could get through anything, but Jade knew that without Becca she wouldn't be able to function. While her Dad went to pray, she scooted into the seat closer to Becca and taking her hand, she pleaded, "Please don't leave me." Jade broke down after that, crying her heart out, unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm

I got confused as more faded voices came into the room and I wasn't sure where the other voices I'd heard earlier had gone, either. One voice, I recognised as my own... Well, my sister's. But the others were so faded, I could barely make out if they were a man or a woman. I definitely heard a man's voice, I guessed it was dad. But then Jade's voice was closer and what she said was like a bullet right through me. The thought of what Jade was going through right now, after losing mom and Louis, too, was unbearable. I still couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't reassure her. A single tear ran down my cheek.(OOC:kisthatevenpossible?!) But I felt a hand on mine so I concentrated everything on moving that hand. And managed it... a little. It was only a twitch but I had managed it! While the immature little child inside of me did a victory dance, the slightly more mature side of me tried to figure out what I'd done differently that time to allow myself to move my fingers.

--------

As Puck watched Becca's sister, Jade break down beside her, he started to panic, his eyes immediately darted to the machines hooked up to Becca. Everything was as it had been, though. Nothing had changed. He blew out a sigh of relief and turned as one of the doctors called his name. When the doctor saw the two people in Becca's room, he asked Puck if they were her dad and sister. Puck nodded, and watched as the doctor entered the room.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:37 pm

When Jade saw a tear run down her sisters face she was filled with hope, she just wanted to be there for her sister. "Don't cry, Be strong Becca, We need you." She whispered to her sister, sure she could hear her. "I know you can do this, You will do this." She reassured not only her sister but herself. She felt pressure on the hand she was holding and she squeezed it back, sniffling up. "Dad, she's moving. She squeezed my hand, Dad." Jade cleared her throat before telling him, happiness rigning through her voice.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:58 pm

At first, Jade's encouraging words didn't help much but make me more annoyed at myself that I couldn't move to reassure her I was fine. The sound of Jade's excitement, however, got me excited too. I could do this. I would do it. Jade's voice was very loud now, or it seemed loud because I'd gotten used to the dim, faded and muffled voices around me. A smile spread across my face as the excitement emnating from my sister gave me the strength to move again. "You always were loud enough to wake me up." I joked before opening my eyes and looking up at my sister.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:30 am

Jade grinned hugely when she saw her sister smile, their Dad had joined her at Becca's side. Both their eyes were sparkling with tears, but now of joy. Jade laughed uncontrollably at Becca's joke, all she wanted to do was to throw her arms around her neck and pull her into the biggest hug she'd ever give anyone but she couldn't incase she'd hurt her. So she just held onto her hand tighter. Hearing her voice, their voice, was the biggest comfort she could have ever gotten. Becca without her voice would be like, like Chandler Bing without sarcasm (could not think of anything else). Still crying Jade managed to say, "What would you do without me?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:47 am

I smiled at Jade and looked down at the hand she was holding. I experimented again, to make sure I could do it, and curled my fingers around my sister's. With the paranoia lasting from--what must have been--a dream tamed, I looked back at my dad and then my eyes settled on my sister again. "I don't know," I replied. "And I wouldn't like to find out." I replied, my smile got smaller, more serious.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:19 am

She smiled, Becca remembered it, that was all she needed to hear from her. For then anyways, she could rant and shout at her later. She moved her hand down to her wrist again, feeling her pulse, she never really thought about it before but it got her through that awful experience.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:24 am

Suddenly, I remembered something and my eyes were instantly wide. "What about Quinn, is she okay?" I panicked because nobody had mentioned her.
"Quinn!" I screamed as I saw the car hurtling towards us.
I shook away the memory and looked up at Jade, scared.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Jade rose from her seat, hushing her sister, trying to calm her. "I'll go check on Quinn now." She reassured her. When she let go of Becca's hand she realized she didn't want to leave her, but she had to go and see Quinn, for Becca's sake. She wondered round the hall until she found Quinn's room, Jade peaked her head in. "There's someone who wants to see you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:37 pm

My mom had left after our 'disagreement' as she liked to call it and I was cuddled up against Sam until I heard the door open. I lifted my head from Sam's chest and smiled at the familiar face. "Hey Jade and who? And how is Becca?" I answered, my face brightening up. I lifted one of my arms which I had just noticed was shaking and wiped under my eyes to get rid of the tears.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:39 pm

My fist clenched at the empty air when Jade's hand was gone. It was like she was the white rabbit and without her, I just fell down the rabbit hole. Without Jade, I was lost. But I needed to know how Quinn was. So I sucked it up and waited, closing my eyes. Wow, did accidents make people this tired or was it hospitals in general?
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Jade could see how worried Quinn was about Becca, she was a great friend to her. Jade's face lit up and her smile grew into a grin, probably giving it away. It was definitley time to, Quinn was shaking and Jade noticed the tear she wiped away. "Why don't you come and ask her for yourself." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:53 pm

My eyes widened, "She's awake?!" I said, sitting all the way up and pulling my long, blonde hair to one shoulder and swinging my legs over one side of my bed. I saw Sam out of the corner of my eye get up off the bed too but I was too focused on Jade.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Jade just nodded with a ridciously large grin on her face. She held out her hand for Quinn to take it, figuring she might be a bit weak.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm

I took Jade's hand and let her lead me out of the room. My legs were also shaky but not too shaky that I couldn't walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]   Car accident [BeccaPuckSam] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car accident [BeccaPuckSam]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: