The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Math class... [open] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Math class... [open] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Math class... [open] Quinns1-12 Math class... [open] Quinns1-15 Math class... [open] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Math class... [open] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Math class... [open] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Math class... [open] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Math class... [open] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Math class... [open] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Math class... [open] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Math class... [open] Hayden-panettiere-

Math class... [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Math class... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 pm

It was math. I got confused with all the numbers and letters all mixed together. I stared at my work for a while. I hadn't touched it apart from putting my name on it which I wasn't really sure I had spelt right... At the top corner it said:

Math class... [open] Backgr10

I looked up from my work and to the jocks I was sat next to. He had done more than me. I sighed and put my hand up. "Um.. Excuse me... Miss? I still don't get why there are numbers and letters in the same thingie?"
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Sam was sat next to Katie, as usual. He glanced over at her almost-empty paper. "Uh, Kate?" He murmured, knowing that the mistake on her sheet probably wasn't a one-time thing. "You spell your name like this..."

He crossed out 'Kaite' and wrote 'Katie'.

Kaite Gilbert
Katie
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

"Oh.. Er.. Thankyou" I murmured and put my hand down before the teacher saw it was up and began guessing with the numbers, 1, 4, 8, 10. The numbers up to ten because I got confused with the numbers after it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 pm

I turned from my seat in front of Katie and Sam. "Yo, Evans, what's 7 mul...tiplyyyed by five?" I asked, struggling with the ridiculously long word.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 pm

"ooh! That's easy.. it is... 10" I answered, my face lighting up as I actually get that one question.

(35, right?;D Just checking... I have a feeling its 45 but im more sure with 35)
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 am

I looked at Sam with one eyebrow arched, checking if she was right. I'd thought it was 73 but I'd been flunking math for the past 4years.

Sam was completely stunned by the two Cheerios' stupidity. That was the kind of thing you learned in 5th Grade. He looked at the blonde girl when he answered. "Uh, it's..35." He half-smiled. He knew what Carly was like and anything more than a small smile and she'd think that Sam wanted to jump her.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

"Oh... Watch this for acting. I'm going to be the next Rachel Berry without all the ridiculous outfits." I said, taking a deep breath and standing up. I put the tears on so they were streaking down my face. I started really crying and went up to the teacher and between sobs saying, "I-dont-get-it!" And sitting on the floor and crying. Acting. All acting.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 pm

I almost started laughing but instead, I kept my face straight, winked at Sam and hopped up from my seat. I knelt next to Katie and wrapped my arms around her. "Oh, honey, it's okay. Trust me. You'll get it someday."
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm

I stopped crying a sniffed. I looked up to see the whole class staring wide-eyed at us. I bit my lip to stop from laughing and I stood up and rubbed my eyes. I headed back to my seat and sat down. "Hopefully... what do you think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"Look out, Oscars 'cause here comes Katie Gilbert." I winked, taking my seat again.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I giggled and pulled out some gum. "Want any? It is Bananastrawberrygrapefruitmintlemon flavour" I said, offering it to Carly and Sam.

(OMG CARLY AND SAM.... ICARLYXD)
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:31 pm

"Where did you get that from? Willy Wonka's factory?" I joked, but held out my hand for one. I used the other to take the taste-less piece of gum out of my mouth. I stuck it on the underneath of my table.

(OMG LOLZ!!!)
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm

"Some dude.. I met.. I think when my brother was in Japan. He invited him over to America and he shared my room and gave me some gum" I said, holding the pack out for Sam.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

"Oh.." I muttered, popping the gum into my mouth as Sam turned down the gum. "Oh come on, Sammy. It's not like 'by accepting this gum, I agree to marriage'!"
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:09 pm

I laughed, "Like Quinn. That was really sweet of you to do that by the way." I said slipping the gum into my bag and pulling my legs up to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Sam looked down and scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly. He was such a nervous dork, it was cute.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"Oops. Sorry" I said, messing up his hair and giggling when it stuck up in different places.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

I smoothed Sam's hair down, shaping it into his Bieber cut 'cause he was sooo much hotter when he was the Biebs.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 pm

"Oh-My-Gosh!" I said, using my hand to waft cool air into my face for effect. "Its Justin Bieber!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

I laughed. Everyone knew about Katie's randomness by now, so they paid her no attention, but everyone also knew about Sam's stint as 'The Justin Bieber Experience' so they knew it was just Sam.

The bell rang and Sam couldn't get up fast enough, rushing out of the room. I frowned. I wouldn't be getting any play from him anytime soon..
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I laughed at Sam's quick get away but gathered both of our papers and put them on the front desk before gathering my things and leaving and standing outside the class for Carly to come.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 pm

I gathered my things and wandered to the desk, thinking about Sam's getaway and figuring out how to get into his pants. Then I remembered he was dating Tubbers. I smirked, walkng back toward the door. I was even more determined now than ever.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 pm

"Your thinking about getting into his pants arent you!" I said, grinning. I could tell by the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:44 pm

"Oh yes!" I replied, winking and walking straight past her toward my locker.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I laughed and kept up with her. On the way to her locker we passed a trash can and I threw my books in there. Wasn't using them so why should I have some?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Math class... [open]   Math class... [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math class... [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next