The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-12 OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-15 OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
OhCrap (OPEN) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA OhCrap (OPEN) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY OhCrap (OPEN) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA OhCrap (OPEN) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS OhCrap (OPEN) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR OhCrap (OPEN) Hayden-panettiere-

OhCrap (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 pm

It was first period, English. I was sat in my usual seat next to Noah, tapping my pencil against the desk. I looked across the room. Carly wasn't here. Good. The day before, I'd hit her so hard for what she did to Quinn. I was actually quite proud of myself. But I hadn't told Jade or my dad or anyone yet. I glanced across the room at Jade's back. How disappointed they'd be if they found out. Suddenly, yesterday was seeming like a bad idea.

jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I ran through a rountine in my head. I was in english, I was sat at the front because Sir had a hunch that I wasn't paying attention. He was right. I turned round and scanned the room, I saw Becca looking at me with a hard to read expression. I made a silly face and then watched her reaction. Normally she'd laugh, if something was up she wouldn't.

Last edited by Jade Garcia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 pm

When Jade turned around and pulled a face, I laughed. Nothing was going to happen. It was like a mantra, repeated over and over in my head. My chanting stuttered to a stop when Becky knocked then opened the door. "Principal Sylvester would like to see Rebecca Garcia." The teacher read out the note handed by Becky. I slid down in my chair and dipped my hat down over my eyes.

Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 pm

OhCrap (OPEN) Demi-lovato-profile OhCrap (OPEN) Demi OhCrap (OPEN) 10 OhCrap (OPEN) Bfggfgh
OhCrap (OPEN) 1z6xm45

I'd come to Principal Sylvester's office, because Carly'd decided to take today off & to be honest, I wasn't at all surprised. Yesterday, I'd been a little nicer to the Glee kids & was beginning to feel sorry for them a little bit but it turns out they deserve all the bullying they received. Becca had punched Carly so hard she had a broken nose & a broken jaw, what was wrong with that freak?

So, I'd come on Carly's behalf hopefully to get that retard expelled or at least suspended. I had explained everything to Sue in detail & she'd sent Becky to go get Becca. Even though I might have over exaggerated a little bit, but that b*tch deserved it. I waited in silence as we waited for Becca to show up.

OhCrap (OPEN) 2lliww8
this post was made for Becca, Jade & Lucia and it's a lovely 132 words long. Lucia is wearing Here and the lyrics are from when it rains by paramore and the template's by emma from ach.

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:14 pm

After failing at my attempt at hiding, I stood up and picked up my books. I heard the group 'ooohhhhhhhhh' that was expected and kept my eyes down, away from Jade and Quinn and Noah, as I left the classroom. My heels clicked against the floor as I walked, making my exit even more conspicuous.

I couldn't keep my eyes down the whole time, though. I flashed an ashamed glance at Jade, then Quinn, then Noah. Becky closed the door behind me and I started down the hall, throwing my things into my locker first.

As I walked with Becky, my thoughts became clearer. Why should I be ashamed? That Carly chick had it coming! I strode into the Principal's office with my head held high.

But it wasn't Carly who was waiting for me. It was Lucia. This caught me offguard at first, but I soon got used to it, settling into a chair near Sue's desk. Becky left again and Sue watched me with a calm expression. Being unusually diplomatic.

Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:21 pm

OhCrap (OPEN) Demi-lovato-profile OhCrap (OPEN) Demi OhCrap (OPEN) 10 OhCrap (OPEN) Bfggfgh
OhCrap (OPEN) 1z6xm45

"B*tch" I muttered under my breath as I watched Becca enter the room, my eyes focused on her. I hated her for what she'd done to Carly, I knew Carly was a bit too mean at time but there was no excuse to cause that much damage. It was out of order & Becca... in fact the whole of Glee club was gonna pay for that. She didn't deserve to be the one in pain, they did & I will make sure they get what they deserve, I thought to myself before focusing on the conversation.

OhCrap (OPEN) 2lliww8
this post was made for Becca, Jade & Lucia and it's a lovely 96 words long. Lucia is wearing Here and the lyrics are from when it rains by paramore and the template's by emma from ach.

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 pm

I glared at Lucia. "She had it coming! She's lucky I didn't break her arm!" I scoffed. Prinipal Sue cleared her throat. "Lucia, Clone, be quiet!" She barked. I glared at Lucia for a few seconds longer then moved my eyes to Sue.

"Clone-"
"I have a name." I snapped.
"Yes, but remembering it would take time and effort." Sue replied.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Clone, what you did you Carly Taylor was horrible, devastating and downright psychotic." Then she muttered something about Mr Schue's hair that I didn't catch.
I waited for my punishment for hitting her precious Cheerio.

Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:41 pm

OhCrap (OPEN) 1z6xm45

"She bloody well did not" I argued back before Sue told us to shut up. I wasn't gonna let Becca get away with this, I couldn't. What she did should get her imprisoned or something. Maybe, I could talk to Carly about pressing charges against her later. She deserved it, Carly didn't.

OhCrap (OPEN) 2lliww8
this post was made for Becca, Jade & Lucia. Lucia is wearing Here and the lyrics are from when it rains by paramore and the template's by emma from ach.

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 pm

"You are suspeded, pending further punishment." I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off before I started. "Effective now. You will leave the premises immediately."

I gaped at our Principal. "Suspended? For how long?!" "Well, Clone, that depends. I will speak to Carly and her parents about taking things further this afternoon."

I got up quickly. "But Miss Sylvester! Glee club are going to Regionals soon!" "And they have 12 members. They'll be fine without you. What you did was inexcusable, Clone. Go to your locker, take your things and leave McKinley immediately."

Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:04 am

OhCrap (OPEN) 1z6xm45

I smiled, happy with the punishment Becca had received. Okay, so I felt a tiny bit bad but that soon vanished when I asked myself why I felt sorry for her? She'd brought this on herself, it was her own fault. She needed to pay & so did Glee... I'd make sure they did.

OhCrap (OPEN) 2lliww8
this post was made for Becca, Jade & Lucia. Lucia is wearing Here and the lyrics are from when it rains by paramore and the template's by emma from ach.

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 am

I scoffed and shook my head. "Whatever. That b*tch had it coming and I'd do it again. Maybe she'll learn to respect her teammates a little more.""Wait, what?" Sue asked. I raised my eyebrows at Lucia.
"You didn't tell her that part?" I guessed, well of course, why would she?
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I didn't catch on at first until Becca got off her seat, I didn't think of her as Re-becca any more. I gave her a suspicious look before turning around.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm

OhCrap (OPEN) 1z6xm45

My eyes widened when she said that, angry. "I have no idea what your talking about." I lied, my hatred showing in my eyes. I would end up punching her if she said anything to Sue about Carly's fight with Quinn. Okay, so I did feel bad for Quinn but she did sort-of deserve it but in a way she didn't.

I had no idea about any of this, I felt bad for Glee but I couldn't let them treat my friends like that. Though, my friends treat them the same as they treat dirt. I was so confused. The only thing I knew was that at the moment I had to stick with what I know.

OhCrap (OPEN) 2lliww8

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm

I shook my head but Carly was so close to being head cheerleader. I knew that Miss Sylvester would only listen to the Quinn part and make Carly head cheerleader so I kept my mouth shut.

I threw one last glare at Lucia before leaving. The only thing I was thinkin of was the look Jade had given me and she didn't even know the whole story. I went to my locker straight away.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 pm

OhCrap (OPEN) 1z6xm45

I waited until Becca had left before I rose from my seat "Thank you for your time" I muttered to Sue before leaving her office & thinking about what to do next. I felt like running after Becca & arguing with her... but not here this was too close to Principal Sylvester's office. So, I decided to follow her for a little bit until it was safe enough for me to confront her.

OhCrap (OPEN) 2lliww8

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 pm

I got to my locked and pulled it open, tears pooling in my eyes. I packed my stuff into my bag and closed my locker again.

I jumped when I saw Lucia standing down the hall. I took a deep breath and turned, walking the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:26 pm

I walked into school, head held high, makeup covering my black eye as well as possible. I waited by the entrance and texted Lucia.

Where are you?

(Carly's injuries, conjured up by photo editing so they're shat Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

I walked up to Becca, standing in front of her; So she couldn't move. "What do you think your playing at?" I said, angrily. I was talking about almost telling Sue about Carly's behavior. When I phone vibrated, I text Carly back

Corridor near the English block, why?

"Well?" I asked, shoving my phone back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm

"I don't want a confrontation." I muttered. I slung the strap of my bag on my shoulder and moved to walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Lucia: "Well, too bad." I replied, annoyed. "What. Do. You. Think. Your. Playing. At." I repeated my question, eyes filled with hatred.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 pm

I sighed. "Thought she might like to know the whole story about her precious Cheerios!" I spun round to look at her again. "You know, not everything is gonna go your way. And you can't manipulate everyone!" I sighed and lowered my voice. "And you're gonna pay."
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Lucia: "You seriously have no idea what you've started. You and your pathetic little glee club are going to get what you deserve." I replied, turning around to face her, this meant war. They were going down.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 pm

"I think you forgot something, you tool. I've been suspended. I'm out of glee. They're ALREADY screwed! They need twelve for regionals." I snapped.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:43 am

I laughed, she had to leave. Now. Which I found hilarious, suspended. "In the words of Sue, nothing like bringing stuff down from the inside." I replied, my plan was to get into Glee & then slowly bring it down. They wouldn't know what hit them till it was too late. "See ya" I smiled, waving.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

I glared at Lucia. She was up to something more than getting "justice" for her friend. I spun, my hair whipping the side of my face and marched through the door at the end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OhCrap (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhCrap (OPEN)   OhCrap (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OhCrap (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next