The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-12 Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-15 Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Being clumsy (Open) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Being clumsy (Open) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Being clumsy (Open) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Being clumsy (Open) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Being clumsy (Open) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Being clumsy (Open) Hayden-panettiere-

Being clumsy (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Being clumsy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:27 pm

"I don't want a tutor, please principal Sue, I don't even need one!"
"You are failing every class, Katie!"
"But.. I'll work on it!"
"Fine... I will check on it" Principal Sue said and I got up. I walked out of her office and banged into someone sending papers flying around us and both of us sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Carly wandered through the glass door into the room with the creepy old lady who sits at the desk and says nothing. She couldn't see past her because of the papers Principal Sue had demanded she collect. Until she walked right into someone. She groaned quietly and watched the papers fly everywhere as she sat on the ground. Then she looked at the person who'd been in the way. "Katie?" Carly frowned. "Why are you talking to Coach Sylvester? Like, now. I mean, I know why you'd be talking to her about cheerleading but...." She rambled. She hadn't wanted anybody to know that she was working for Sue to pay her back for having an ugly cheerleader on her squad. Even though Carly didn't think it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"Oh hey Carly and Coach sylvester thinks I need a tutor. For every. Lesson" I said rolling my eyes and collecting some papers.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Carly began gathering the papers from the floor around her. "Oh, right. You don't need a tutor, Katie! You're smart!" She disagreed as she collected the sheets into a pile.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 pm

"You think so? Thank you! So, how come your going to see Coach Sylvester?" I asked and stood up with a pile of papers in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 pm

"You're welcome." Carly replied as she got to her feet, clutching her pile of paper in her hands. "Oh, um... Coach just wanted me to photocopy a few things in my free period." She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:02 pm

"Oh, well okay then. I've got biology next. Uh. See ya" I said and turned in the way of Coach Sylvester's office.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Carly left the pile on the desk with the creepy old lady and turned to look at Katie. "Uh, Kate?" She called. "You're going the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:41 pm

"Am I. Really? You think I'm going to biology" I joked, winking and turning around.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Carly frowned and laughed. She followed Katie. "So... where are you going? Hogwarts?" She asked, catching up and walking alongside her friend and teammate.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 pm

"No, I'm not old enough. Next year though." I said and winked. "Oh, the cheerios are blowing off class to practise for nationals." I added.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

"Oh really? I... wasn't told." Carly said quietly, even though the halls were mostly empty.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:25 pm

I just shrugged and smiled. "Everyone is going to be there" I said, grabbing her wrist and heading for the exit near Principal Sue's office.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Ugh. Including Stretch-Marks? Carly kept a smirk on her face as she was dragged outside by Katie. Oh well, at least, with Coach Sylvester there, none of her psycho friends can come hit me again.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 pm

"We will be late!" I shouted breaking into a run across campus which got a few looks from other students.

Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Carly began running just a little behind Katie. She was glad she hadn't swapped her sneakers for heels yet because running across campus in heels would be damn near impossible.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

When we had run across the big sports field and into the area where there was lots of cheerios gathered around Quinn, the head cheerio. I sprinted faster until I reached the group and sat down with my legs out as if I was doing a toe touch jump.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Carly slowed when she saw the rest of her teammates. When she stopped completely, she began stretching and warming up her muscles for practice.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:36 pm

"Okay girls, Coach Sylvester doesn't know we have met up but we have nationals soon and we need to extra practise. Lets warm up and then get started." Quinn said and then started warming up her muscels. I did the same by reaching for my toes and then moving into a lunge. After lunging backwards and forwards 10 times and went into the splits.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Carly rolled her eyes at Quinn and bounced lightly on her toes before making a higher jump and stretching her legs into the splits in mid-air. She landed on both feet and started again. After jumping three times, Carly pulled her hair out of the messy ponytail and shook her hair out. She re-tied it in the high ponytail that was mandatory for Cheerios practice.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

I got up and pulled my legs one at a time behind me. I did a few high kicks and then went back into a crab to stretch my back. After, I got up and started doing toe touches and some herkies.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Carly did a couple walkovers and straight into the splits to stretch her back and leg muscles.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 pm

I went into a clear space and started to run. I ran for a little bit and then did a round-off into 3 back handsprings and then into a back tuck. I landed on my legs and then sighed. "Okay, ya'll ready?" Quinn said.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Carly took a run-up before leaping off the ground and doing three consecutive backflips, a somersault and then a land. She didn't reply to Quinn but she looked her way... Well, glared. And moved closer to heard what their "captain" had to say.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 pm

I turned and did a front handspring towards the crowds. "Careful Katie!" Quinn said glaring. I had noticed she had a change of heart since her and Sam broke up but now they were back together again. "Sorry, Quinn" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being clumsy (Open)   Being clumsy (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being clumsy (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next