The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-12 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-15 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Hayden-panettiere-

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Becca's eyes drifted up to meet Jade's as she spoke. The tears already falling threatened to morph once more into hysterical sobs but Becca didn't let them. She smiled weakly at her sister as she shook her head. She was sure that none of that speech would be relavant when She told the truth. "Jade, I'm p-pregnant." Becca stuttered over the last word. This time, she couldn't stop the streams of tears that turned into sobs.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Jade's eyes widened, "What? Well, who's is it?" She blurted out every question as it came to her mind. "And why would I be angry at you?" That really confused Jade. Then she realized her sister was so upset, she decided to stop and just be there for her. Jade put her arms round Becca, rubbing her arm and hushing her sister's sobs.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Becca cringed, waiting for the yells. But they didn't come. All that came were questions, lots of questions. Then Jade's arms were around her and slowly her sobs subsided once more. She didn't want the pity for her stupidity. She pulled away, breaking her sister's grasp. "Noah."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Jade's eyebrows raised and her jaw dropped even more. "The perfect father." She sneered sarcastically. "But I'm not that suprised, what did I say about you to from the start? What are you going to do Becca?" She cringed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Becca flinched at her sister's sneering and resumed her previous position again, burying her face in the fabric of her jeans once more. Her voice came out muffled. "Jade, I don't know. I can't kill it." The last line was quieter and more to herself than to Jade.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"I know, I know, your not heartless Becca. I mean money, and school, and Dad, and Puck and- I'm not helping am I?Sorry." Jade sighed, not knowing what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Becca couldn't help but laugh softly. She lifted her head to look at Jade. "Not really. But it's nice to see not everything has changed. But, Noah wants me to keep it. He said he can help out with money and everything but I don't want him to get in trouble by trying to get money for us and he insists he's got his pool cleaning business but we live in Ohio and by the time the..baby is born, it'll be February." Becca starte to panIc again. "And oh my God how am I gonna tell dad?"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Jade smiled at that, seeing Becca smiling was comforting to her. "Well, you do have to tell him, if your staying here." She explained with difficulty, Jade wasn't sure of what all Becca's plans where but she was guessing she hadn't made many yet. "Are you staying here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Becca didn't let herself hyperventilate. Instead she just sighed. "I don't know. I don't know anything yet, J. I only found out, myself, a few hours ago." Becca heard the front door close downstairs and she immediately looked down to her stomach as if expecting there to already be a bump there, pointing out what she'd done. "Girls?" Their dad called. "Yeah, dad, we're upstairs!" Becca called happily and heard a satisfied grunt from the hall. She breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:32 pm

"I'm sorry, Do you want me to leave you alone for a bit?" Jade asked, trying to figure out what her sister wanted her to do, and she'd do it, without doubt, all Jade wanted to do was be there for her sister.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Becca thought for a few seconds about how she could possibly admit to her father that she'd been stupid enough to get pregnant? Then Jade's words set in and Becca frowned. "No. No I want you to stay, sis...please." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

"Sure! Sure!" Jade stressed and mirrored her sister's postion, arms around her knees, curled up in a ball. "It'll be okay." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:52 pm

"Will it?" Becca asked quietly, looking more like a scared little girl than she has since she had been one. "I'm not so sure." She added softly.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

"Yes and y'know why?." Jade said confidently. "Because someone is being born, not dying." She shrugged.

Last edited by jade olivia garcia on Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm

((*Dying, sorry *Goes back to stalking thread.))
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Becca smiled brightly at her sister's wise words. "You rock, Jade. I love you." She said, still smiling. It felt good to smile after the past few hours of panic.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well You Rule Sis. I love you too." Jade grinned. "I admire you for this, but I always have." She lowered her voice for the confession, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Becca's smile faltered a little before her face brightened again. "I haven't done the hardest bit yet." She disagreed, not sure if she meant the actual birth or telling her father.

Last edited by becca maci garcia on Mon May 30, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"I know but you'll be fine. it'll be fine. Don't worry." Jade smiled back. "I have complete confidence in you."
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Becca smiled but she wasn't sure she believed her sister. She began to doubt she could do it. She knew which she was most terrified of and it wasn't giving birth. "I need to tell him, don't I?" She asked quietly. "Now?"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:10 pm

"Weeeel." Jade dragged it out while squinting. "Yes, I don't think you can put it off much longer. He'll want to take you to the Doc's when you start to throw up though." She explained.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Becca gagged slightly when her sister mentioned throwing up. She also forced herself not to cry as she got to her feet. "Come with me?" She asked, regaining that scared little girl expression unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm

"Sure, your going to need a witness." Jade joked lightly, but seeing the fear in her sisters eyes, she took her hand and led her out of the room and down the stairs. "That was a joke, don't worry." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Jade's joke only intensified Becca's fear but the pressure of her sister's hand in hers reassured Becca a little. She managed a small smile before finding their dad in the kitchen. "Dad... I-I need to tell you something." Becca took a deep breath. "You might wanna sit down."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Jade stayed close to her sister as their father did as she told him. He'd a skeptical look on his face and the room feel silent as they waited for Becca drop the bomb. Jade had a feeling that Dad wouldn't be as understanding as she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next