The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 2581248111318435344 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 0325_selena_gomez
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don’t forget me, I beg.

“You’re right. Depressing.” I commented. “So,” I said, directing the attention off me. “how was school?” I finished with a smile. “Cheerio practice? Even math?” I laughed.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Tags: Youu&&Mee
Lyrics: Someone Like You – Adele
Word Count: 27
Outfit: jeans, shirt, shoes, hat
Notes: WAHOOOO xP
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 pm

"Well school was normal, cheerios was good and math was- wait oh, I got out of Math for Cheerio practice." I grinned, that made my day. "This is the biggest new I've heard all day." I admitted.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 2581248111318435344 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 0325_selena_gomez
Don’t forget me, I beg.

I laughed. “Glad to be of assistance, giving you your daily drama.” I smiled. I took the band off my wrist and tied my hair into a ponytail.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Word Count: 28
Notes: weel hello der
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:53 pm

"Becca, I'm just trying to lighten the mood a little, cheer you up. You always make me out to be so mean." I folded my arms like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“That wasn’t sarcasm, sis.” I laughed. “And you did cheer me up. Thank you.” I added. “What would I do without you?” Be an only child? Not have a twin? The answer to that question always confused me because it was obvious.
Word Count: 42
Notes: Hai.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:29 pm

"I don't know and I wouldn't like to find out." I smiled, holding my arms out for a hug.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“Aww! Me either.” I smiled and got up to give her a hug. “I love you, sis.” I said, still smiling.
Word Count: 21
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 pm

"I love you too." I said sincerely. We didn't do the soppy stuff alot but I rathered that so much more than when we where at eachothers throats all the time. I depended on Becca an awful lot more ever since Mom died, Dad was great but Becca always had an answer or a plan or some good advice.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I smiled widely and let her go, sitting on the bed next to her. “I know it’s been hard for you—for both of us—since mom and Louis died but we got through it. We can get through anything.” I nodded. ‘Cause I knew that was true. As long as I had Jade, I’d be able to do anything.
______________________________________________________________________________ ____
Word Count: 60
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yeah." I nodded with a sniffle. "It just helps because your my twin and we're going through the exact same things, and I can share the good times and the bag with you, ya know?" I explained.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“Totally.” I replied with another smile and another hug. “And I’m glad you’re my twin and no matter how many times we fight, I wouldn’t change you even if I could.” I giggled and winked.
______________________________________________________________________________ ____
Word Count: 25
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 pm

I smiled, feeling so much better, we hadn't talked like that in awhile. "And you know I wouldn't change anything about you." I looked into her eyes and tolder her that wanting to make sure she knew it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm

"Well of course not." I giggled. "I am you." I stated simply.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:00 pm

"You know what I mean." I stressed witha laugh.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 pm

"Yeah. I do." I smiled. "Thanks, Jade. It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Becca opened her bedroom door and closed it quietly, wandering over to her bed. She thought twice about face-planting the bed in case she hurt the baby. She still couldn't believe what had happened during her free period. So far only two people knew. And they weren't the ones who needed to know. Becca quietly sat at the head of her bed and brought her knees up to her chest, burying her face in the fabric of her jeans. She knew that all hope of being left alone were non-starters because she shared a room with her sister. Her twin sister, the person who knew her best. Becca sighed silently and allowed a few tears to escape and darken her jeans.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Jade dropped her bag on the floor with a loud thud and a sigh, she hadn't noticed her sister crying when she first went in the room. She did a doubletake and her jaw dropped. "Becca, Becca what's wrong?" Jade's voice was full of concern as she hurriedly went down to sit beside her sobbing sister. Sitting beside her, Jade rubbed her back and waited for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Becca heard the dull thud of her sister's schoolbag hitting the ground but didn't register that she had company until she heard the voice and her breathing hitched and she started full-on sobbing. When she felt Jade's hand on her back; Becca shifted to hug her sister, still crying. "Jade; I'm so, so sorry!" She sobbed, still not explaining what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Jade hgged her sister back, trying her best to comfort her. Then she pulled back a little, "Sorry? But, what did you even do?" She said soothingly with a soft smile. Jade was sure it was nothing, she thought the world of her sister and, even though she was apologizing to her, Jade knew Becca'd never do anything to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Becca couldn't bring herself to admit what she'd done. She let go of Jade and resumed her position, with her knees to her chest, shaking violently from the sobs.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Jade got up, her stomach turning as she watched her sister. "I'm gonna call Dad." She said, worry ringing through her voice. She was unsure if Becca would want that or whether it would force her into telling Jade, but she knew somthing had to be done.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

"No!" Becca panicked, snapping out of her ball-like position to stare at her sister, fear painted across her face at the thought of er dad's reaction. "Please don't!" She begged, her voice quickly turning defeated.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

"Okay." Jade caved easily, she slumped back down on Becca's bed and her voice regained it's comforting tone. "But gotta let me help you, or find someone who can help you and I can't do any of that if I don't know what the problem is now can I?" Jade desperately tried to help her sister.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Becca didn't want to admit to her sister how stupid she'd been, the mistake she'd made. But she knew that Jade was right. Becca crosses her legs and looked down at her hands, nervously toying with her own fingers as she spoke. Her voice shook with the tears that still threatened. "I was so stupid, Jadey. Please don't hate me." Becca couldn't stop the sobs that broke out again, each tear pelting her hands, each felt like a grenade.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Jade took her sisters hand, smiling at her. "Becca, Firstly, I won't judge you. To me you'll always be the smart one, no matter what you've done. Secondly, I could never hate you, I might be a little angry but I won't hate you. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think, now do you want to tell me? because you don't have to." She reassured her sister as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next