The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-12 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-15 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Hayden-panettiere-

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Empty
PostSubject: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:58 pm

*AFTER BECCA'S SUSPENSION...LIKE...... RIGHT AFTER..... Well, like after se gets home and gets berated by her father then it's like SCHOOLS OUT then After the coffee shop topic wid Quinn xD*

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) 2581248111318435344 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) 0325_selena_gomez
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don’t forget me, I beg.

I wandered through the door of mine and Jade’s bedroom and closed it behind me. I threw my purse on my bed and walked to the refrigerator. I took out a can of coke and opened it while walking to the vanity. I took a sip and put the can down. I sighed at my reflection. In the course of one day, I’d been suspended, screwed up glee club by having to leave, screwed it up more by accidentally making Lucia join then come up with a cunning plan to get Lucia out. Wow.

I styled and restyled my hair until I got bored and walked to my bed. I sat near the pillows and opened the laptop that was still in the center. I started it up and logged onto IM and facebook.
Becca Garcia has been suspended from school because of a certain couple of bitchy Cheerios. Grr.
Mood = pissedoffandalsokindaregretful Evil or Very Mad
__________________________________________________________________________________
Tags: Youu&&Mee
Lyrics: Someone Like You – Adele
Word Count: 153
Outfit: jeans, shirt, shoes, hat
Notes: Helooo x
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 pm

I was in the kitchen, eating a sammy. I heard Becca come in, rather loudly and decided to leave her alone. For my sake. My fone buzzed in my pocket and I looked at Becca's status. I chocked on my sandwhich when I read it. "Becca?!" I called out while running up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) 2581248111318435344 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) 0325_selena_gomez
Don’t forget me, I beg.

"Yep?" I answered the familiar voice. Well, my voice. The voice of my twin sister. I heard her coming up the stairs and moved my eyes to the door, ready for her entrance.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Notes: taaa for replying chickk x
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:46 pm

I busted in the door with the phone turned round, showing her the status with a confused look on my face. "What's this supposed to mean?" I asked sitting down.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

Shit. But, then again, I’d have to tell her at some point. I mean, she’d realise I wasn’t going to school with her, not seeing her around school, not watching Cheerio practise and not coming home with Jade.

“Uh…” I laughed and realised it was high-pitched, like someone when they’re nervous. “You know.. when Principal Sue called me outta class earlier?” I started.
Word Count: 63
Notes: Andagain Wink
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

I rested my elbows on my knees and my chin on my fists, knowing there was going to be a story. "Yeaaah." I said watching her expression carefully.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“Well, there was a reason.” I took a breath. “I… kinda gave Carly Taylor a black eye.” I said, making a long story short, though I was almost certain that Jade would wanna know the long version. We were twins, after all, and I knew I’d wanna know.
Word Count: 48
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Go on." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

”Well, she was being a bitch about the glee club and then she had this huge fight with Quinn.” I explained. “And she just walked off casually so me and Noah wanted to do something about her but he couldn’t ‘cause a) she’s a girl and b) If Noah gets in trouble, he’ll be back in Juvie”

I took a breath and carried on. “So I went after her and –forget about her mask- that bitch is weak. It was easy to… hurt her.” I finished, my eyes locked on Jade’s, trying to find flickers of disappointment or pride for being able to attack someone or surprise… or anything.
Word Count: 109
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Wow, was my only thought. I never really thought Becca would get into that much trouble, I always thought of her as nice and peace-keeping. I shook my head. "When Dad hears about thiss........" I black mailed, joking though.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

”Dad already knows.” I told her. “Uh, Miss Sylvester called him right after I left school. He spent the last three hours of school berating me.” I admitted.
Word Count: 33
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 pm

"So then am I thee last to know?" I laughed flopping onto my bed. "So much for being twins!"
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

”Well I couldn’t exactly pull ya’ outta class to tell you.” I defended myself. “Anyway, you woulda found out soon enough.” I laughed. “Next time you went to Cheerios practice,” I said matter-of-factly.
Word Count: 33
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 pm

"Well I actually meant that I thought we had that telepathy thing goin on...."I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

”Oh… Well you can’t’ve been tuned in.” I laughed. “Maybe you were too busy watching some cute football player or trying to figure out a math equation or something.”
Word Count: 29 (shamefull)
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

"Ya got me!" I laughed sarcasticaly. "Wait why do you assume Im only interested in footballers? Thats so typical of you to stereo-thing me." I said offendedly.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“That wasn’t a stereotype.” I defended myself. “Everyone thinks the football team are the hottest guys at school. It’s like highschool law. Unless…. Unless you were eyeing up Jacob Ben Israel?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm

"Who?" I asked Becca, who just confused me all together.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I rolled my eyes and searched him--'cause I knew he'd have it-- on FaceBook. I turned the laptop so she could see the display picture. "That guy. Jewfro."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:27 pm

I squirmed "EWW-HOO-HOO!" I'd seen the freak around school, I didn't exactly talk to him though so I didn't know what his name was.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“That’s what I thought you’d say, sis.” I laughed and closed the page. I saw that no one was on IM yet so I pushed the laptop further away again. I looked at Jade, knowing she wouldn’t pull the mom card like dad had.
Word Count: 44
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:04 pm

"So how long are you suspened for?" I asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I shrugged. “Sue’s gotta talk with the school board or some crap. She’s gonna call dad when she knows.” I sighed. I’d been suspended less than a day and I already missed people.
Word Count: 31
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I nodded "Depressing." I said before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)   Garcia Residence (All welcome :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garcia Residence (All welcome :P)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next