The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-12 Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-15 Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Hayden-panettiere-

Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I skipped into the gymnasium. I had a free period so I’d decided to do some unofficial practise so Coach wouldn’t scream as much next time. It was Monday and it was the first day I’d been to school with my newly-dyed red hair. I was wearing my Cheerios uniform and moved to the bleachers to dump my tote. I took out a bottle of water and drunk a little before grabbing my pompoms and dancing into the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I had a free class and I felt like practising, that's what I spent most of my free classes doing. Even though they were really meant for studying or doing homework but oh well. I was suprised to see Carter in the Gym too. "Extra practise?" I asked her, I didn't think she saw me.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 pm

I jumped when I heard a voice behind me. I spun to see who it was, my hair whipping my face. "Oh! Hey Jade!" I giggled and waved. "Do you like my hair?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 pm

"Yeah I love it!" Jade smiled admiring it. "It really suits you. Are you here to practice the new routine?" I asked her setting my stuff in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yeah." I replied excitedly. I followed her to the bleachers. "Oh my gosh, it's so cool that we both came here at the same time!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I completely agreeded with her. "Great minds think alike." I quoted smiling.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I gasped and giggled quietly. "Aw! I'm great." I smiled vacantly at the ground, holding my hands to my chest.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 pm

I joined in her quiet laughing. "You'll be even greater if you can help with this routine." Jade smiled sweetly hoping she'd agree.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Alex hade been watching them on the Bleacher. Also texting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)   Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Practice (Jade, Open)
Page 1 of 1