The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-12 Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-15 Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Hayden-panettiere-

Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Empty
PostSubject: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm

[K, because we planned this about five months ago and never did it. Niamh, you have no choice Wink]

The click of the trunk shutting was the spark that exploded my excitement nerve. If... that makes sense....... Ahem, anyway so, we were starting our road trip back to our hometown to meet up with our old friends. I didn't really know which one of us was driving yet so I just leaned against the trunk, waiting for my sister.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

(Haahaa are sure you know me, I don't mind, I don't- I don't mind :L )

Jade took the steps two at a time, her large suitcase in tow behind her came violently down the stairs. "Roadtrip!" She hollered heading out the door, still dragging the poor battered suitcase.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:30 pm

I laughed at my sister's excitement, that surpassed even mine. Even though we were only going back to where we came from, I was excited to see our friends again. I had wanted Noah to come too but nobody outside of the glee club really knew yet so it would seem a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"Well we put this off long enough." Jade smiled throwing her suitcase into the trunk and walking round to the passenger's side. "Do you want to share the driving?" She called out to her sister.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:46 pm

"Sure!" I replied to Jade. I closed the trunk again and slid my cell into my pocket, smiling. "I take it I'm driving first?" I laughed, seeing Jade stood next to the passenger door.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yeah, you don't mind do you?" She laughed sheepishly getting in and switching on the radio.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm

"Of course not." I laughed to myself and got into the drivers side of the car after yelling a 'seeya, dad!' toward the house. As Jade played with the radio, I pulled off the driveway and onto the road, heading toward the freeway.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:43 pm

"Did you arrange anything with Tex?" Jade asked, settling on a station.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:54 pm

"Yes, Jade." I laughed, talking to her like she was three years old. "We drive back home, drive to Tex's house. We go inside. Mischief managed." I laughed, quoting one of the Harry Potter movies.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:34 am

Jade rolled her eyes. "I meant like what are we going to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:37 am

I laughed and shrugged. "I don't know, what did we usually do when we met up with Texas?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:15 am

"We usually end up being really lazy staying in her house all day doing nothing but today, we can't let that happen!" Jade insisted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:20 am

"You're right, sis! We'll have to stay in her house being lazy playing video games." I joked. "No, I think Tex has a whole itinerary planned but she won't tell me what. She said they built this new place she's gonna take us up to but she didn't tell me what that was either." I rantered.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:28 am

"Today I don't feel like doing anything." Jade sang along to the radio. "They built it? As in themselves? Cause that cannot be safe." She worried.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:37 am

"No, Jade," I laughed, turning onto the freeway. ""They" as in the people who built every builing in that town."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh, Ohhhh." Jade smiled, "Well it just sounded like that's what you meant." She tried to justify her ditziness. "And I wouldn't put it past them." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:28 am

I pretened to debate Jade's last sentence in my head for a few seconds. "Agreed." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:46 am

Jade lay back in her seat and a thought occured to her. "So, how many times do you think we're gonna get lost?" She laughed, feeling a bet coming on.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:52 am

"From... now or from when we get there?" I asked, laughing. "Because I'm pretty sure we'll get lost a couple times on the freeway." I added.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:31 pm

"The whole trip, we can guess and who ever guesses the closest gets....." Jade thought.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I waited, grinning, while Jade thought of a prize for the winner of the bet. I spent that time thinking of how many times it was possible to get lost in somewhere you'd lived for 16 years of your life.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

"Gets....." Jade repeated hoping for some help, nothing was coming to her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

"Gets....... Uh....." I couldn't think. Because Jade and I were twins so we shared everything anyway. "Get's the satisfaction of beating their twin sister." I answered lamely.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:42 pm

"The Better twin." Jade said seriously. "Game on." She held out her hand for it to be shaken, sealing the deal.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm

"Jade... I'm driving." I reminded her with a laugh. "Plus, we still haven't decided our guesses." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)   Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade & Becca's Road Trip (Jade)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next