The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-12 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-15 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Hayden-panettiere-

First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) 2581248111318435344 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) 0325_selena_gomez
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don’t forget me, I beg.

Jade and I had brought the car today because it was colder than usual. I hopped out and closed the drivers' door behind me--if I had a choice, I didn't let Jade drive because, well, I simply didn't trust her behind the wheel.

I locked the car and wandered away to meet Quinn. Things were still rocky between her and Sam so I tried to take her mind off it whenever I could. After all, it was only a matter of time before they were back together and they would both be happy again.

We had glee first so I half-skipped toward the choir room. I met Artie on my way and walked behind him, pushing him for a change. “Wassap, Wheels?” It was odd. I’d never pushed anything like this before. When I was younger, I wanted music, not dolls and I’d never had a child so it felt weird. I weaved Artie’s wheelchair through the halls toward the choir room. I wheeled him inside and then let him go. He quickly cottoned on and took control of the wheels before he crashed. I took a seat at the back and crossed my legs, humming quietly.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Tags: Youu&&Mee
Lyrics: Someone Like You – Adele
Word Count: 198
Outfit: shirt shorts shoes
Notes: Well Hello, mon amie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Alex had his first meeting as a gleek. He was nervous and sat down.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:15 pm

First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) 2581248111318435344 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) 0325_selena_gomez
Don’t forget me, I beg.

I smiled as the new kid walked in. It was nice not to be the new one anymore. I kept my position, legs crossed at the back of the room and played absentmindedly with a strand of my hair, staring at the ground. Not that I was trying to avoid watching him but I knew what it was like to be the center of attention in glee club for being the new kid when you really didn’t want to be.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Word Count: 80
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 pm

I walked down the corridor slowly. I wasn't sure if I should turn up to glee club today but I finally decided to go after a lot of thinking. I saw Sam walking in front of me so I slowed down even more. When he went into the choir room I sped up again and walked in. I took my seat in my usual place, next to Becca.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I didn’t notice that Sam and Finn had walked in until I heard Quinn’s footsteps beside me and looked up. How long had I been thinking? I looked around and noticed most people were in the room. The only people missing were Noah and Mr Schue. “Hey Quinn.” I smiled, my eyes returning to my friend.
Word Count: 56
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

I didn't saw anything just sighed and sat down. I brought my legs up and hugged them to my chest and rested my head on my knees.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I sighed quietly. I didn’t like seeing Quinn like this and even Sam, he’d walked in and watched Quinn take her seat. He’d gone to sit with her before remembering and sitting with his football buddies and their girlfriends. Noah walked in behind Mr Schue and I eyed him carefully but, with the expressions on both of the guys’ faces, Noah hadn’t been in trouble, it was just a coincidence. He came to sit in the seat next to me on the other side than Quinn.
Word Count: 86
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 pm

I squeezed my eyes shut and went over the lyrics to the song I was going to sing.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Alex went over his lyrics.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I sat back in my seat and leaned my head against the wall, watching the ceiling as Mr Schue congratulated us on our Sectionals joint-win. But so much more than our win went on during those few days, I’d almost forgotten all the events happened at the same time.
Word Count: 49
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Alex gets sent to sing. He sings "Scream" By Zac Efron.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:42 pm

"And so... because of how well you did I am allowing you to sing whatever song you would like to sing." Mr Schue said and I waited for Alex to sing his song and I cheered for him before raising my hand and saying, "I have a song prepared" I said and then Mr schue invited me up. I walked to the front. "Take it away" Mr Schue said.

"A lot of things have changed in the past few weeks. I lost someone I loved. A lot and I miss them, That is what I am going to sing about.

Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in backround of the morgue
The unsespecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never end

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head(6x)

I miss you miss you(6x)
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Alex sat down after singing.

((Cant post song, laptop Is lagging.))
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm

I finished the song and met Sam's eyes again. I sighed and waited for Mr Schue to break the silence.

[s'kay,, I know the song:P]
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I cheered for Alex when he sung along with the rest of the glee club and listened intently as Quinn sung. I didn’t really think that cheering was appropriate so I smiled at her instead. Mr Schue seemed kind of awkward as he moved to stand next to Quinn. “Um-Alright. Well done, Quinn. Excellent. Anybody else have anything they want to sing?” I stood up slowly. “I-I have something to sing.” I smiled. Sam got to his feet and left the room. I made a mental note to have words with that dude.
Word Count: 93
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I watched Sam leave the room and I decided to leave too. I needed to go crawl in a corner somewhere. I smiled at Becca and left. I would go apologize to her later and ask her to sing it for me. When I got in the corridor I looked both ways and saw Sam walking around a corner I turned the other way and headed for my locker.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Alex smiled, a girl came in, It was that Rachel. Alex saw Quinn leave. He looked at Becca to say sorry and left towards Quinn, atleast Rachel was there.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I watched Quinn leave with a frown. I was about to leave behind her but Alex followed her and I figured he probably wanted to talk to her, or else he wouldn't have left. So I stayed put and sung the song, glancing at the door constantly. “This is for-uh” Did Noah want to be telling people yet? I amended. “I heard the song and I just thought of you guys..” It sounded weird but it was a lie and I wasn’t good with lies. At all.
“There's somethin' 'bout the way the street looks when it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement, you walk me to the car
And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there
In the middle of the parking lot, yeah

We're drivin' down the road, I wonder if you know
I'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up now
But you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair
Absent-mindedly makin' me want you

And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless

So baby drive slow 'til we run out of road
In this one horse town, I wanna stay right here
In this passenger seat, you put your eyes on me
In this moment, now capture it, remember it

'Cause I don't know how it gets better than this
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance

Well, you stood there with me in the doorway
My hands shake, I'm not usually this way
But you pull me in and I'm a little more brave
It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really somethin'
It's fearless

In a storm in my best dress, fearless”
Word Count: 93
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

When I was near my locker I heard footsteps behind me. I then heard my name and turned on my heel.
Back to top Go down
Anna Leigh Walker

Anna Leigh Walker

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 pm

I was excited about our first Glee club meeting and was excited to get working on glee stuff again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)   First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First glee club meeting after Sectionals (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1