The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-12 Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-15 Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Newbie Sophmore((Open)) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Newbie Sophmore((Open)) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Hayden-panettiere-

Newbie Sophmore((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 pm

((Ok so I RP in Third Person.))

Alex had a singe with the last case the police threw at him. He had moved to Lima, Ohio. The only reason he was here is because his mom got a job here, and the fact that the police needed his help here. He had a couple pictures taken of him. He had gotten a spot in this team, and was in the Glee Club.

Alex looked outside. Dude.... He thought to himself. He didn't know if he was gonna like this school.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 pm

I was walking down the corridor with a few other cheerios. We had just practised our new routine outside ready for later on. I saw the new guy stood looking outside. I smiled at him and stopped at my locker which was next to him. I may be getting my popularity back but I wasn't a bitch anymore. "Hey" I said to him when I had swapped my books around.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 pm

When Alex opened his locker he heard a "Hey." He looked at the girl, he could make a few deductions, the girl had been dumped, and preagnent. But he didn't want to offend her so said. "Hey, I'm Alex I'm new here.. Uh I have been forced to join the Glee Club, and Basketball team, and help the CSI."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:05 pm

My eyes widened as he said that he was part of the CSI. "Cool, and welcome. I'm Quinn and I'm in glee club and I'm head cheerio" I answered holding my hand out for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Alex shook her hand, he could tell even more about her. "I'm Quinn, Im in Glee Club, and I'm a Cheerio, I'm head cheerleader." Quinn said. [color=green]"What's a Cheerleader doing talking to a Sherlock Holmes loving High School Detective like me?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well, I used to be a bitch and I had a change of heart. Glee club showed me not all my friends have to be popular and I should be nice to everyone." I answered, smiling and tightening my pony tail.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Alex smiled at the girl. Alex was an asshole when it came to mysteries. Sometimes he was nice. "Cool, that's nice, mind showing me around?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

"Not a problem... Where to first?" I asked, shutting my locker and putting my bag on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Alex shrugged, "Where cool people like me hang out?" Alex joked with Quinn.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 pm

"Haha, well then, the halls where people get slushie facials. Or the field where all the athletic teams spend their free time" I answered.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:40 pm

"Slushied in the face, well, I'd kick someone's ass for doing that." Alex told Quinn.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 pm

"Well, right this way then. Ooh! Man hands is going to get slushied now!" I said, breaking into a sprint towards Rachel's locker.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Alex gave a confused look and ran along with the girl. "Who's getting slushied?"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 pm

"Oh, sorry. Racchel Berry" I replied coming to a stop where everyone was gathering in a circle around Rachel and some jocks coming this way with slushies.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Sam walked behind the bunch of jocks without a slushie in his hand. He refused to slushie one of his teammates but couldn't convince them to do the same. So he trudged behind to make sure the damage wasn't too bad.

When the group got closer to Rachel, Sam's eyes moved to the one thing he would drop anything for. Quinn. But... she was with another guy. Sam's heart broke, there and then. And then sadness was replaced with jealousy. And a little anger.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Alex looked at Quinn, "Shouldn't we umm help her?" He said about to run in. Alex noticed another dude. But he ran in, moving the chick away, then almost getting slushied. "Come on man, she's a gleek!" A big fat dude said. "I dont care." Alex said. "You and me after school." Fatty said and left with his friends.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

I frowned at Alex and saw Sam out of the corner of my eye. I tried to ignore him but my eyes drifted to his. I sighed and walked up to Alex. "You shouldn't have done that. You will probably be their next target. One for helping man hands and two for agreeing to fight him" I explained.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Alex shrugged. "Hey Is that dude your ex?" He said looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Sam's jealousy only grew when Quinn seemed to care that the guy would be Karofsky and Azimio's next target. He looked apologetically at Rachel before moving his eyes back to Quinn again.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Alex walked up to the guy and said. "Im Alex, forced to join Glee Club, Basketball team, and help the CSI."
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Sam nodded the 'sup' nod at Alex. "Sam Evans. Quarterback and glee club." He replied.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Alex, putting his detectiveness to test said "That's your girlfriend isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Sam opened his mouth to say yes but then reality crashed again. "No." He replied, his eyes flickering back to Quinn.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm

I didn't say anything when he asked me if that was my ex. I just watched him walk up to him and start a conversation with Sam. I mentally cringed. I saw Sam keep looking at me and I strained my ears to listen to what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Alex looked at Sam. "Ex?" Alex didn't have to ask. "Im new here, but uhh, you should talk to her...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Sophmore((Open))   Newbie Sophmore((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Sophmore((Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next