The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-12 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-15 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Hayden-panettiere-

Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) 2581248111318435344 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) 0325_selena_gomez
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don’t forget me, I beg.

I wandered into the coffee shop a couple of streets away from school to meet Quinn after she finished school. I ordered a Cappuccino and sat at one of the tables, waiting for Quinn. I took off my hat and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was from Noah. I opened the text and read it. Twice.

Hey, where were you today in Math? I skipped my nap to be there

I couldn’t stop the smile that spread across my face like a fire in an Australian forest. I hit ‘reply’ and began typing.

Long story. Sorry I made you miss your nap Wink But, I won’t be in school for a while.
Becca xx

I deleted the kisses at the end. But then it looked boring and kinda harsh; I always added a ‘x’ on the end of a text. So I added one, not two.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Lyrics: Someone Like You – Adele
Word Count: 159
Outfit: jeans, shirt, shoes, hat
Notes: Well hello there.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

School was over and I was on my way to the coffee shop to meet Becca. I hadn't seen her in ages since her suspension. When I saw her I got out my car and ran to her. The cheerios had just finished a school spirit practice so I still had my pompoms in my hand. I ran to Becca and yelled, "Becca!"
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) 2581248111318435344 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) 0325_selena_gomez
Don’t forget me, I beg.

When I saw Quinn, I hopped up from my seat. “Q!” I half-squealed. “Qu-Quinn? Why are you carrying your pompoms?” I laughed, taking my seat again.

I set my cell back on the table and picked up my coffee, taking a sip. It vibrated again.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Word Count: 45
Notes: Well thanks for replying, chickk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh. I forgot to leave them at school and I grabbed them instead of my bottle of water" I said, sitting down and tightening my ponytail.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“Oh right.” I answered. I’d kinda figured that but I thought I’d check I was right. “Latte for Miss Fabray?” I pushed the cup for Quinn closer to her on the table, grinning.
Tags: Youu&&Mee
Word Count: 33
Notes: Helooo x
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Thankyou, Miss Garcia... Or should I say Mrs Puckerman" I said, blowing on the latte and then taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

”No. No you shouldn’t say that.” I laughed, drinking some of my coffee. “Because I am not married to any ‘Puckerman’. I’m not married at all.” I laughed again.
Word Count: 29 (shamefull)
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 pm

I laughed, "It was a joke..." I said trailing off. That got me thinking about the ring Sam gave me.

(Yes, it is after the promise ring although no one knows apart from Sam and Quinn xD)
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

”I know.” I laughed. “Mrs Evans. Ohmygosh, that makes you sound like a teacher or something.” I took another sip of my coffee and looked at Quinn, who was obviously not paying attention. “What’s up, Q?” I asked, smiling.
Word Count: 39
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 pm

I took a deep breath and held my left hand out. It showed the ring Sam had given me.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

Wow, the Mrs Evans thing was a joke… “Sam already proposed?” I asked, with raised eyebrows. I was surprised; they hadn’t been dating that long. Although, they did love each other. Like, hopelessly devoted to yoooooooooou kind of love.
Word Count: 39
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 pm

"It's a promise ring... Some day though..." I said, smiling and pulling my hand back. "So yeah... I will be Mrs Evans some day" I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

"Quinn Evans. It suits you." I commented. "Q, that rocks, it really does. I'm so happy for you. Even though he hasn't actually proposed and you might not get married for like fifty years and....." I shut up 'cause I realised I was rambling.
Word Count: 44
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 pm

I laughed, "Thanks, you are the only one who knows" I said and then added, "So shh!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I made a gesture like zipping my lips and threw the invisible ‘key’ over my shoulder. I grinned. “Zipped my lips like a padlock.” I said, quoting Ke$ha. “I won’t tell anyone.” I promised. “Not even Jade.”
Word Count: 37
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Okay.. So onto the subject of why we are here" I said, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

I nodded. “Yes. So… Lucia –as in Lucia Parton –joined Glee club??” I asked. Lucia Parton. Cheerio. Best friend of Carly Taylor. Joined glee with only one intention—to destroy it.
Word Count: 31
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yes. I have a plan so I acted as though I actually wanted her there like when she auditioned I was the only one going 'Yeaah! You rocked!'" I explained.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Don’t forget me, I beg.

“Perfect… Um, Q? What is your plan?” I asked with a slight laugh. ‘Cause I couldn’t think of a plan where you convince the rest of glee that the enemy is good.
Word Count: 32
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

"Erm... I can't remember all of it. Something like we be really nice and then since we know her really well asume she is doing it to destroy glee club" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)   Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffee, Cupcakes and Cunning Plans (QUINN,OPEN)
Page 1 of 1