The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
After School Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
After School Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After School Quinns1-12 After School Quinns1-15 After School Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
After School Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
After School Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA After School Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY After School DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA After School SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS After School Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR After School Hayden-panettiere-

After School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: After School   After School Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I sat at a lunch table out side after school. I was waiting for Becca to get out of glee already. She knew I wasn't exactly all for it, but I just learned to live with it and didn't complain. I pursed my lips with bordom, didn't look like anyone else was gonna come along.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I skipped outside after having 'a talk' with my english teacher who almost flunked me and ended my cheerleading. Luckily, I'd promised to get my grades up -never going to happen- so she'd passed me. I saw Jade sitting at a table and skipped over. "Hey, JayJay." I smiled, sitting opposite her.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm

I immediatley smiled when Carley came into view, I was in lucky. "Hey Carls." I returned the nickname game. "JayJay? I like that one."
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:37 pm

I laughed. "Me too. It suits you. Why are you here so late?" I smiled at my fellow Cheerio. I pulled a comb out of my bag and pulled my hair out of the high ponytail that had gotten messy through the schoolday. I combed my hair back into it and tightened the band.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm

"Becca's got glee and we both dont want to walk home alone. What about you Carz?" I informed her, she already knew, everyone did. It's hard to hide your twin.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Why did she join that disaster, anyway? I mean, it's not like it's gonna make her popular like you on the Cheerios." I scoffed. "Oh, MissEnglishTeacherPerson was giving me crap. Again."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 pm

"That's what I said but she does like to sing and stuff, soo." I trailed off, to be honest, I didn't blame her. She was just doing what she loved even if it was gonna make her life a living hell. I smiled at Carly "Typical," I laughed. "And did you get off the hook?" I raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:41 pm

I rolled my eyes. "That's what showers and karaoke bars are for." She wasn't surprised that my teachers wanted to talk to me. Again. "Of Course!" I beamed. "Yes, Miss. Of course I'll get my grades up next semester and blaaah, blaah, blaaah."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:49 pm

I laughed at the joke, even though I was for glee club, for Becca anyways, Carly was funny. "I wont ever get a job which Im gonna need to write essays and things for so what's the point." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 pm

"My point exactly." I giggled. "How does knowing how to spell 'house' help me with my cheerleading? I mean, that's gonna be my job." I actually didn't know how to spell house but I knew how to spell other things like 'a' and 'and' and 'Carly'.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 pm

"Really?" I enthused. "Like teaching or what?" I asked interested now.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 pm

"Naah, naah, naah. Think bigger." I beamed. "Professional, competitions, the Orlando games." I rambled, smiling. At least, I think that's what they were called.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 pm

"Olympic?" I asked, in awe. Not ebcause she got it wrong but her dream were just so ig and she was gonna achieve them at all costs, I could tell. "I admire you, I wish I'd that much courage." I praised.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 pm

"Jade, you're an amazing cheerleader, seriously! I mean, we could be a double act." I winked. "Carly Taylor and Jade Garcia win their third gold for USA in the Or-Olympic Games, 20...32!" I stood up on the seat and mimicked a commentator.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 pm

I smiled at her. "Has a ring to it." I chuckled. "I have no idea what I want to do." I said it as if it where the worst thing in the world because to me it was, not knowing where I was going.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:19 pm

I laughed. "No biggie! I mean, high school's about having fun." I quoted some movie I'd watched recently.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

"I think that to but I just feel like when I leave Im just gonna fall out of my safety net." I tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 pm

"You could always go see Miss Pilsbury." I laughed. "The guidance counsellor."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I joined in her laughing. "I dont really think she can help me." I laughed through the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 pm

I laughed. "She's scary. I mean, not like grr, I mean, she's as fierce as a Care Bear." I commented. "But she's creepy! Like, super creepy!"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm

I nodded in agreement. "And It always feels like she's watching you, her eyes." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School
Page 1 of 1