The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
After school hangout Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
After school hangout Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After school hangout Quinns1-12 After school hangout Quinns1-15 After school hangout Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
After school hangout Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
After school hangout Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA After school hangout Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY After school hangout DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA After school hangout SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS After school hangout Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR After school hangout Hayden-panettiere-

After school hangout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

After school hangout Empty
PostSubject: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Arianna sat outside the school with her twin sister Mekenna, her daughter Angelica, and her nephew Zacharias. Arianna was feeding Angelica some yogurt while talking to Mekenna about today. "Today my math teacher made me stay after class," Arianna said. "I did and she said that she was worried about me because my grade is still low. She says if I don't pull it up I'll have to quit Glee club."

"You can't quit glee," Mekenna said. "I haven't wamred to anyone yet. If your not there who am I going to talk?" Mekenna softly patted her week old son on the back as he slept in her arms.

"Well I don't know anyone that's good at Math," Arianna replied. "What do I do?"

"You could always see if Mr. Schue could help you." Mekenna said. "Or if he could set you up with someone that is."

"Fine," Arianna replied. "I'll ask him the next time I see him."

Brianna sat at her oak desk grading her classes papers on the history of jazz. She had one stack of ungraded papers and the beginning of graded papers. She put a hand to her forehead as she read a long paper handed in by one of her best students.

Last edited by arianna khloe middleton on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Deffany walked in to the place and looked around, it looked bigger and different from the Netherlands, much bigger and busier, she pressed her pink sunglasses well on her nose, her bag did well and walked a little more nervous, deffany walked to a bench, but before she sat someone pushed her away it was a guy in a football jacket, her belongings were not anymore in here bag and her sunglasses lay on the ground.

Last edited by Deffany Anderson on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Reply   After school hangout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Arianna saw a girl get pushed by a football player. She looked at Mekenna and then at the girl again. She stood up holding the now empty yogurt carton. She gave Angelica her sippy cup and turned to Mekenna. "Hey can you watch Angel real quick," Arianna asked. "I'll be right back." Arianna walked towards a trash can first and threw away the empty yogurt carton away. She walked over to the girl and offered her hand.
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Deffany quietly picked up her things together until a woman offered her hand, deffany took the hand and looked at the woman a little nervously , '' thank you ma'am '' said she soft.
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Arianna smiled at the girl. "Please call me Arianna," She replied. "I go to school here. Are you new? I'm new too." Arianna looked over to where her sister was. "That's my twin," Arianna pointed towards her twin. "Her name is Mekenna. She's holding her son Zacharias Nathaniel. He's only a week old and that's my daughter in the stroller. Her name is Angelica but we call her Angel for short. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 am

Deffany looked at the girl for a second '' M..My Name i..s Deffany ....Deffany Anderson '' she smiled a little ''No i..im not new , im just moved back from holland to my real parents in WesterVille '' Her head was hanging a little bit to the ground .
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 am

Arianna watched the girl for a minute. "Well it's nice to meet you Deffany," Arianna said. "You said your last name was Anderson? Do you know Blaine Anderson of the Warblers?"
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 am

she looked up when arianna said the name blaine '' well i dont know mutch about blaine or my parents but thats a long story ... but im his little sister and he actualy dont know that i exist '' she looked a little ashamed to arianna

Last edited by Deffany Anderson on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 am

"Oh well that's interesting," Arianna replied. "In a good way. Blaine is an amazing singer. I've never met him but ever since my sister started working here Mekenna and I have been going with her to the Glee things and they're amazing. I'm thinking about joining Glee here."
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 am

'' what my brother sings whoa thats cool '' she got a big smile on her voice '' uhhm maybe this is akward but what is glee ?? '' she blushed.
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

"Glee is amazing," Arianna explained sitting down on the bench. "It's a club where singers get together and they sing and do competitions with other Glee clubs. It's so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 am

'' that sounds nice , but i dont think it's something for me '' she blushed even more '' i never been good in anything and i got bullied a lot without a reason '' she picked at a blond tuft of hair
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 pm

"I know how that feels," Arianna said. "I was bullied all throughout elementary school to 7th grade. Then I hit my growth spurt the summer before 8th grade and when I came back to school with Mekenna I was one of the most popular girls at school. Do you have any hobbies? Like things you like to do in your free time?"
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:50 pm

''I have a lot of hobbies such as basketball, singing, dancing, acting, but nobody has ever heard me singing or see me dancing, and I am a very active girl, I love sports''she looked at Arianna
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm

"If you sing and dance then you should join glee club," Arianna said. "With me and Mekenna. It'd be fun. I love basketball but I'm more into Cheer and gymnasticsand dance. Are you going to be going here? My oldest sister is the dance instructor here."
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

''I think so but my parents dont have my books jet'' deffany looked to arianna ''uhmm I'm very shy so I do not think glee is something for me and I get very quickly derided ''deffany played silly with her hair.
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

"Same with Mekenna," Arianna said. "Whe's really shy but since I'll be there she knows that I, being the most outgoing and protective of us two, will make anyone that ridicules her hurt." Arianna smiled proudly. She looked up and saw Angelica waddling over to her. She smiled lightly at the tiny blonde as she put her tiny hands on to her knees. Arianna picked up her daughter and held her in her lap and looked back at Deffany.
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 pm

'' i never had someone who want to protect me , i never had friends , all the girls call me a freak i dont know why but im really lonly '' she looked unhappy '' the only friend that i ever had died a couple months ago he whas just 15 and.... '' she quit talking. she looked to the girl on arianna's lap and smiled to the little girl '' you're really cute '' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

"I'm so sorry," Arianna said. "Well things can change. Mekenna and I will be your friends. Don't worry you'll make friends in no time." Arianna looked at Angelica as she finished the sentence. Angelica giggled at Deffany and then looked at Arianna. She grabbed Arianna's sunglasses and started to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 pm

'' it's oke '' she smiled, '' r..really do you want to be my friends '' here eyes got fully open and she smiled . she looked at angelica and giggled '' it's soo funny that little kids always playing with everything ''.
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

"Of course I want to be your friend," Arianna said. "Why wouldn't I want to be your friend? Yeah it is. Angelica here is always getting into things." Angelica smiles up at Arianna when she says her name and holds the sunglasses up to show them to her mom.
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 pm

'' i..i dont know '' she said '' im a kind of weird but thats something .. yeah i dont really talk about it , its something .. yeah i dont know how to say but its not really important '' she smiled a little and looked with big blue eyes to the little girl
Back to top Go down
arianna khloe middleton

arianna khloe middleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 pm

"We're all wierd in our own ways," Arianna said. She gently kissed her daughters head. "It's something we have absolutely no control over," Arianna explained. "Don't be ashamed of being wierd" Angelica looked around with her blue eyes sparkling at everything she saw. A squirrel ran past and she jumped with excitement and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Deffany Anderson

Deffany Anderson

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

'' yeah but it's something diffrent but thats dusnt mather '' deffany said soft , her cellphone whas making a mesage sound , she grapped it out here bag ,she read something and put it back in here bag. ''
Back to top Go down
AriannaKhloeMiddleton

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Arianna nodded. "Well if you do join Glee my sister and I will be there," Arianna replied standing up holding Angelica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After school hangout   After school hangout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After school hangout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next