The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-12 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-15 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Hayden-panettiere-

,, Maybe I'm Wrong

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm

As I waltzed away, arms linked with Carlys, I knew I'd made Quinn feel bad & that hurt me a little more then the english-eraser incident. Now, I wished Glee Club didnt exist. It caused so much, like the mega seperation of cliques which had just sparked up a feud between my bestfriend(Carly) & someone I had somehow managed to like(Quinn).
Back to top Go down
Carly Taylor

Carly Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm

I walked with Lucia, not having a destination in paticular. "Seriously, Luce, what did youdo that was so bad, you had to hang out at the bottom of the social ladder?"
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Sam followed seconds behind Quinn. He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her, staying silent. There was nothing to say. Sam kissed Quinn's hair.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 pm

I lent into Sam. I held my hand out in front of me, clenching and in clenching it. My knuckles was red from punching.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Sam reached for Quinn's hands and held them gently, his fingers lightly stroking the red skin. If Carly wasn't a girl, she would so have her ass kicked right now. Sam thought.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 pm

I took a deep breath and stopped the tears. "I'm sorry" I said to Sam when I had a hold of myself.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I glanced at Noah; he was as angry as me. All of the faces around me were either angry, stunned or confused. I looked back at Noah again. Carly was a girl so he couldn't hit her. He stood up, though, wanting to break something. "Noah." I warned. "You've had enough Juvie, man." I looked back at the corner that Lucia and Carly had turned. "I'll do it." I got up and jogged toward the corner.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hey, what are you sorry for?" Sam asked softly, still holding Quinn's hands in his.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

"I shouldn't have acted like that. She was right though..." I answered him, my gaze lowering.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Sam was shaking his head before Quinn finished her sentence. "Okay, so maybe I would've preferred you not to get in a fight with Carly Taylor. But she was not right, Quinn. You are a lot of things, but you're not a s-slut." He stuttered over the last word.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I smiled a little. "Thank you but I still think I am. I was going out with Finn and I cheated on him. I had reasons to but that still makes me a slut" I explained and immediately went red.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Sam shook his head and took a deep breath, really not wanting to say what he had to. "Nah, see, Santana, yes. Santana's a slut but you? No. Never." He said softly. "There's a difference between cheating -with reason- and being Santana."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I sighed, "But she doesn't get pregnant with someone who is not her boyfriend." I said.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

"No because she uses protection with everyone else." Sam countered, keeping his voice low and soft.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

"I thought Puck had. He obviously does with Santana. I never thought about that! He purposely got me pregnant!" I said, my voice getting louder and angrier.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

"Shh," Sam soothed, trying to calm down Quinn. "Hey, that's your past. Even if Puck did get you pregnant on purpose..." Sam would be having words with him. "...that doesn't give b*tches like Carly the right to slag you off."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm

"She called me fat" I said and got up off my car bonnet. Why did I let people get to me like this? I wiped away my tears and went to the wing mirror to check my make-up. Glad I put water proof mascara on.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 pm

"You are, most definitely, not fat." Sam smiled softly at Quinn. "The opposite, actually."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm

I smiled a little, "Thanks" I said and took a deep breath. "Sorry for breaking down on you like that... I must look like hell" I said, circling the car and going back to the front.
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"You look beautiful." Sam disagreed with another smile. He caught Quinn's waist and hugged her closer. He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 pm

I hugged him and then when he kissed me, I smiled. I kissed him back and then realized I was meant to be at that extra training thing. I sighed and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,, Maybe I'm Wrong
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: