The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-12 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-15 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
,, Maybe I'm Wrong Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY ,, Maybe I'm Wrong DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA ,, Maybe I'm Wrong SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Hayden-panettiere-

,, Maybe I'm Wrong

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 pm

,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06
,, Maybe I'm Wrong Rora4template1

I'd just come out of second period & I'd decided to spend my break time outside, it was a nice day after all & I didn't want to waste the chance to spend some time in the sun, did I? Of course not. So, after virtually pushing my way through the crowds of people blocking the exit, I made my way across the concrete & went to go sit on a batch of grass over in the far corner of the field. Others where messing around & pratting about over on the other side, they were so immature. I sat here, alone for once; thinking to myself about virtually everything, like I did sometimes.

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Rora4template3

TAGGED:: ME & YOU
WORDS:: 114
LYRICS BY:: SEX ON FIRE - KINGS OF LEON
CREDIT TO:: RORA AT HOS

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Today was a really nice day in Ohio. Me, Sam, Becca and a few others were sat at one of the tables outside. Infront of me, I had a turkey sandwich and a bottle of water. The sandwich was half eaten and I was full.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm

(OOC: I cannot reply to this...x)
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

( i know... you told me you had started a topic and we didn't get off to friendly terms so I didn't know what to put. OOH! I haz idea!)

I stood up from my seat, getting questioning gazes but I just said, "I'll be back soon and I walked towards Lucia.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 pm

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Th_Selena62,, Maybe I'm Wrong 18-18568757-340561634-l,, Maybe I'm Wrong Pa557032_175x175
I don't care what you think
As long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness
In misery

I'd forgotten my lunch today, but that didn't matter because I wasn't feeling too good. I tried to keep my mind from wandering to find out what the cause was. Usually, figuring that out made it worse and I was pretty sure I knew the cause.
I tried to absorb myself in what the people at my table were saying. Mostly, Sam was just talking to Quinn so I talked to Artie; he was cool. I liked Artie. But, then again, I liked most of the glee cubbers. They were basically the only people at school who didn't hate me. Well, I say most of the glee club because Santana hated me.
Quinn got up and started toward Lucia. I got up and followed unsure of what would go down. Although if there was going to be a bitchfight, Noah would surely be here soon.
Credit to: Me

Last edited by Becca Garcia on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 pm

,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06 ,, Maybe I'm Wrong 06

I looked up when I saw Quinn & Becca heading my way. Okay, so they were probably a little bit pissed off about the English incident. I watched as they carried on walking in my direction, before looking back down at the grass. One thing I had been thinking about was my attitude towards them but I knew I couldn't be nice to them, not if I wanted to stay popular.

Last edited by Lucia Parton on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 pm

I sat down next to her when I reached her. I sighed and took a deep breath. "I don't really care what people say about me or the glee club. I am willing to put english behind us and just be friends. You know what coach Sylvester is like when we fight" I said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 pm

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Th_Selena62,, Maybe I'm Wrong 18-18568757-340561634-l,, Maybe I'm Wrong Pa557032_175x175
As long as it's about me
In misery

I stayed quiet. As I usually did when I wasn't around Glee Club, Jade or just Quinn. I stood a couple feet behind Quinn but I could still hear their conversation. Lucia had picked a spot away from the randomers of McKinley.
My eyes flashed over to where like half of the glee club was sitting around a table, most of them watching, Sam looking as if he would come over if Finn wasn't already calling him 'whipped'.
I moved my eyes back to Quinn and Lucia. 'Cause if the Lopez-wannabe started hating on Quinn... I'd probably go find someone like Santana or Mercedes to back her up... Knowing me.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:10 pm

I was a little sorry about getting them sent out, but as much as I wanted to agree with Quinn & just be friends. I knew that I couldn't let that happen, if I did I'd go from top of the social ladder, right back down to the bottom in no time at all. I didn't want that to happen at all, because that would basically make my life a living hell. So, instead of being extremely mean like I should've been, I looked across the field. "You know I can't be friends with you guys." I muttered, hoping that they'd just leave me alone. I thought Quinn might understand that, after all she went from most popular girl in school to being slushied in hardly no time at all & it was all because she joined Glee Club.

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:15 pm

"That's what I felt like... That the people in glee were freaks... You can still be friends with us... I'm friends with people who aren't in glee club. I'm still head cheerio" I answered. I understood her point and that is how I used to be like...bitchy and making everyone scared sh*tless.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm

I rolled my eyes, looking down at the floor beneath me. "But if you look closely, your not exactly popular anymore, are you?" I pointed out. Maybe I was wrong, maybe the Glee kids weren't that bad. But them being nice had nothing to do with anything, what-so-ever. Being nice to them was basically a death sentence to anyone who was even the slightest bit popular.

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:24 pm

I sighed, "I was... even after I joined glee club" I answered. It was true. Just when I let Puck get me drunk was when I lost my popularity.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:13 pm

I just sat there, thinking. My popularity was everything to me, I couldn't let it go. But I was wondering if maybe I could be friends with everyone...maybe. Though, the chances of that were very slim. Extremely slim. What if I did lose my popularity? What would I do then?

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 pm

"That was until... well yeah you get the picture." I said, shaking my head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

I nodded, understanding what she was trying to say. I looked over at the table full of the Glee kids, all staring in our direction. Then, I looked at the bunch of popular kids over near the football pitch.

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:33 pm

"Come sit with us... You won't find them weird... thats what I thought they were until I got to know them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:43 pm

"Seriously? That's probably not the best idea." I replied, remembering how I'd treat them all in the past. I was lucky today though, the popular kids were out on the further field, so they wouldn't see if it all went wrong.

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:45 pm

"Erm... go sit with the jock side of the table" I said, pointing in the direction of Puck, Mike, Finn, Santana, Sam and Brittany.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"It's not because of that... they probably won't like me being near them." I muttered, remembering all the times I'd slushied them, called them names, ect. I wouldn't be surprised if they hated me to be honest, I still sort of hated them.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 pm

"It doesnt matter. I want to punch Rachel everytime she opens her mouth but she still talks to me" I said.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm

"Okay, but seriously... I swear this is the worst idea ever." I said, standing up & smoothing down my uniform. I could virtually guarantee that this was all going to end badly.

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

I stood up and did the same as her. I smoothed out my uniform, tightened my hair and lead the way to the table. I re-took my place next to Sam, taking his hand and kissing him once on the cheek. There was a space next to me free so I patted that space for her to come sit at.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 pm

[color=brown]I was extremely hesitant, & thought about just running over to the populars, I felt comfortable there. I knew they wouldn't hate me, I'd never done anything to them... But that would just make me a coward. If anything did go wrong, then I could stand up to them & get all the popular kids to back me up. I sighed, & nervously sat down next to her.

Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Everyones eyes bugged out but I ignored them. I pushed my sandwich to one side and drained my water. It was really hot today. Coach Sylvester wanted the cheerios 15 minutes before the end of lunch to practice for our competition next weekend.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:43 pm

As long as it's about me
In misery

I took my seat next to Artie again silently. Everyone was watching Lucia and Quinn apart from me. I watched the table because, to be fair, Lucia wasn't forgiven for being a b*tch.
I listened to the quiet murmurs between a couple of the glee kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

,, Maybe I'm Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,, Maybe I'm Wrong   ,, Maybe I'm Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,, Maybe I'm Wrong
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: