The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-12 Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-15 Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Pippa is leaving?! Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Pippa is leaving?! Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Pippa is leaving?! DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Pippa is leaving?! SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Pippa is leaving?! Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Pippa is leaving?! Hayden-panettiere-

Pippa is leaving?!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm

I walked from cheerio's practice to glee club alone. I wandered down the crowded halls towards glee club. I knew something was up, I had that feeling. I walked through the door, waved at Mr Schue and took my place at the back, one in from the end.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm

I skipped into glee again. I was really loving glee. Our bunch of friends. Quinn, Pippa, Noah, Brittany, Santana, Mercedes, Finn, Kurt, Artie, Mike, Tina, Rachel..
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 pm

I wandered into Glee Club, hating myself already as I entered seeing all the smiley happy faces. This was what I would be leaving behind tonight, at 8.00pm... going back to a place were I had no were to go. I didn't want to go but I knew I had to. So, I silently walked in my head down and sat down in my seat.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I smiled from my seat next to Quinn when Pippa came in. "Hey, Pippa!" I beamed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I smiled when Becca and Pippa came in. I flipped through my folder, looking for the date an assignment was due in before shutting it and pushing it under my chair.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hey." I said simply, not too happily. I guess I didn't have to fake it anymore...once all the other members were here I'd be announcing it anyway, so what was the point in hiding it any longer?
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 pm

I frowned, picking up on Pippa's mood. "What's up?" I asked, my smile gone.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

I just sat there, waiting. I wanted to tell everyone at the same time... It would be easier that way. As I sat silently I saw more of the Glee Club enter.
Back to top Go down

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:14 pm

I wandered in with Brittany & Mercedes. We were talking about Lady Gaga's new song, we all loved it. It was awesome, when we entered we all went to our seats and sat down waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:08 pm

When Mercedes walked in I smiled at her as she smiled at me. Why was Pippa being so quiet?
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I took a seat next to Finn and Artie. They were talking about football plays. My eyes wandered around the room. I loved football but there was no point in listening to them because I'd heard them 100 times today.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 pm

I just stayed quiet until everyone was here. I didn't want to leave, I'd thought about pretending to miss my flight and stuff but they'd organize another flight if I did that... there was no escaping it.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Sam was the last person in, he walked over and took a seat next to me. I stared at the piano but my attention was changed to Mr Schue who was now talking...
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm

I looked up at Mr Schue when he started talking. I realised everyone must be here. I looked around and saw Noah. I smiled and looked back at Mr Schue.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 pm

I nervously put my hand up. "May I say something, sir?" I asked, I just wanted to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:23 pm

When Pippa spoke, I looked at her, confused. I heard Mr Schue say, "of course, Pippa."
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:33 pm

"Thanks" I replied & stood up, walking to the front trying to think of a way to explain it... I had a song ready but I couldn't just start randomly singing.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

I watched Pippa, still as confused as a dog at a zoo. The other glee members were watching Pippa, too.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

I watched as Pippa got up. What was she going to say? I twirled the end of my pontail around one of my fingers.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

"Well, erm..." I muttered wondering how to begin. "3 day's ago, during history... Mr. Figgins came to talk to me about stuff & I'm gonna apologize now, because I lied to you... I told you it was about me punching that guy in the face & him checking to make sure everything was okay.. well it wasn't about that at all.." I said, looking at my feet...
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Pippa is leaving?! Dianna15

I gasped when she finished what she was saying... well part of it. I listened closely now, gripping Sam's hand.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well, what was it about?" Mercedes asked after Noah chuckled under his breath when Pippa said about punching Karofsky in the face. I threw a glare his way and looked back at Pippa.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 pm

"You know I'm on an exchange program right, well... they can't last forever..." I took a deep breath before saying it, still looking at the floor. "T...Today... it's my last day in America" I muttered barely audible. "I go back to Italy tonight...."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Pippa is leaving?! Dianna15

I gasped again. Sam squeezed my hand reassuringly but I shook my head in denial.

Last edited by Quinn Fabray on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

There was silence in the room for a few beats. Mr Schue didn't look surprised at all. I couldn't say the same for the rest of us. I just stared, gaping. The only noice in the room was Quinn's small gasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pippa is leaving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pippa is leaving?!   Pippa is leaving?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pippa is leaving?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next