The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-12 And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-15 And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Hayden-panettiere-

And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Empty
PostSubject: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Today was a big day for the students of Mckinley high. They were about to get bombarded by myself telling them to vote for me and Sam. I strode through the entrance already given away loads of fliers outside so the pile of them in my arms were getting smaller by the second. "Vote Quinn and Sam for Prom king and queen" I said handing them out.

I had another trick up my sleeves if this didn't work. My dad has these friends who work for a company who make little shampoos and they said they would make some saying, 'vote Sam and Quinn for prom kind and queen' On them but they weren't getting made yet.

Normally I would wait for Sam but I had told him to get handing the fliers out too. I stuck some up on walls so people saw them. "Vote Quinn and Sam for prom king and queen" I repeated a few more times grinning at some of the students who said, "You get my vote" so I answered, "Thank you."

I saw Pippa who had disappeared after we got to school. Probably trying to escape my constant chatter about prom. I walked over to her and the group of girls who were talking to her. "Vote for Quinn and Sam" I said giving each of them a flier. They smiled and walked away. "Hey, Pippa" I said, turning and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Pippa had been chatting to a group of her friends, well people who she knew. Though, she couldn't exactly call them friends; all they wanted was to know about Italy for their Italian class. It got on her nerves sometimes, so annoying. "Hey Quinn." She smiled at her best friend. "Thanks for saving me" She added, winking.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm

I laughed, "Ah, It's okay. You really didn't look interested in what they were talking about. "Like the fliers?" I asked, holding one up. Not like she hadn't seen them yet.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 pm

"I must have answered that question 1 million times." I laughed. "You really wanna win prom queen don't ya?" She asked, though she knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

"Yes. Alot." I answered grinning and sticking one up on the wall near by.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

I just laughed, Quinn was so obsessed with this prom queen stuff. "Ya know, where I come from there is no prom king & queen." I said, smiling at her while I watched her put up the flier.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 pm

My eyes widened as I turned back to face her. "Really? Thats so Bad and weird at the same time" I said.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:08 pm

I just laughed again "This whole thing is weird if you ask me." She said, she still hadn't got completely used to America yet.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 pm

"No, It's not weird" I said spotting someone walking past without a flier so I stepped out in front of them. "Vote Quinn and Sam for prom king and queen" I said, holding out a flier for them. They nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 pm

I rolled my eyes as she stopped someone else. "If you carry on like that people are gonna get annoyed at you." I laughed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 pm

"But it spreads the word and there for people will vote for us" I answered facing her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]   And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the voting will start... now! [Open, Pippa]
Page 1 of 1