The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Exchange over... - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Exchange over... - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Exchange over... - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Exchange over... - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Exchange over... - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Exchange over... - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Exchange over...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Exchange over... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 pm

When Quinn started her book report, I flicked through the pages of my notebook, then flipped it over and started again. There seemed to be something else that Pippa wasn't telling us, hmm. Maybe she'd got detention for beating up Karofsky with Noah. Who knew? Well, I wasn't one to pry so I wasn't gonna ask. I wasn't paying attention to what was showing on each page or what was slipping out more and more each time I flipped.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I didn't look up again. I was too engrossed in the story of breaking dawn. I was going through it in my head to answer some questions on the hand out she gave us.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm

The lesson ticked by slowly, as I counted each tick and tock of the small little white clock that hung on the far wall. When the bell rang after what felt like a year we headed towards the choir room for Glee Club.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm

I closed my notebook and stood up, leaving the classroom with Quinn and Pippa. We passed my locker and I stopped to put my stuff in it. I caught up to the two girls quickly, smiling, happy that we had glee.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Becca went to put her stuff in her locker but caught up with us. As we entered Glee Club, I watched Mr. Schue give me a look that told me he knew. God, this was hell. I only had 3 days left here. 3 Bloody Days!
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm

I wandered into Glee with Pippa and Quinn, taking a seat too. We were the only ones here so far (apart from Mr Schue) so I took out my iPod.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

While Becca and Quinn went to sit down, I wandered over to Mr. Schue. "Hey, I was hoping that... maybe.. could you not tell the others I'm leaving... I'll tell them, tommorow..." I whispered to him. "Yeah, no problem & I'm sorry you have to go." He replied, smiling a saddened smile. But you could tell he wasn't really that sad but I didn't care, I was just glad he'd keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:30 pm

I looked at the clock on the wall and realised the teacher must have let us out early. Mr Schue must have had a free period. I rolled my eyes and put my iPod away. "Who's up for a song?" I asked, hopping up from my seat.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

"Sure!" I said, smiling and wandering back over. I wanted to enjoy my last few days and do as much as I could. Though, I was a bit let down that I didn't even get to perform at invitationals.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:55 pm

I smiled and took a guitar from the band equipment. I held it out. "Anyone wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

"I would but I'm awful at it!" I joked, laughing and trying to forget about the bad news I'd been given.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:07 pm

I laughed. "Bet you're not." I turned to face Mr Schue. "Mr Schue? Dancing?" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm

"I am." I laughed smiling, then turned to face Mr. Schue when she did.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I didn't wait for an answer, I just started strumming the guitar strings.

(What song?? :S XD)
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 pm

I laughed again, then stopped and smiled. Then realized that, instead of telling everyone that I was just gonna go. Maybe, I could prepare a song and see if they got the hint that I was going to go... maybe that would be a nicer way of telling them.

(I don't mind x)
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm

When we finished class I packed my studd up and handed my folder to the teacher to be marked. I had finished my book review. I followed Pippa and Becca out of class and walked to glee club where I sat down and hummed to myself. When Becca said if we would do a song I stood up and walked to the main area of the classroom. "I can play the first chords of lucky but that is it" I said shaking my head and smiling.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

I started singing along with the guitar.
"Ooh na na, what’s my name
Ooh na na, what’s my name
Ooh na na, what’s my name"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I sung the next parts
"Ooh na na whats my name whats my name whats my name"
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm

I listened to the next bit as it was rapped by Mr Schue. He danced around the three of us as he rapped.
"I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah you know word of mouth
the square root of 69 is 8 something
cuz I’ve been tryna work it out, oooow
good weed, white wine
I come alive in the night time
okay, away we go
only thing we have on is the radio
ooooh, let it play, say you gotta leave
but I know you wanna stay
you just waiting on the track to finish girl
the things we could do in twenty minutes girl
say my name, say my name
wear it out, its getting hot, crack a window, air it out
I can get you through a mighty long day
soon as I go the text you gon' right is gon' say…"
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

I smiled and started singing after Mr. Schue had rapped.
"Not everybody knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
Boy you stay up on it
You got that something that keeps me so off balance
Baby you’re a challenge, lets explore your talent"
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 pm

"Hey boy, I really wanna see if you
can go down-town with a girl like me.
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
'cause you just my type.
Ooh na-na, na-na."
I sang, dancing around with Mr Schue.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"I need a boy to really take it over
Looking for a girl to put you over
Oooooh, oooooh"
I carried on after Becca.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:20 pm

"Ooh na na, what’s my name
whats my name, whats my name" We all sang together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Pippa began singing the next verse
"Baby you got me, aint nowhere that I’d be
Then with your arms around me..."
When she saw Brittany and Santana walk in.

I wandered into Glee Club with Brittany like usual, chatting and laughing about some film we'd both watched last night. When we got to the room we heard Becca, Pippa & Quinn singing with Mr. Schue. Both me and Britt rolled our eyes and headed inside.

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 pm

When I heard footsteps, I stopped playing and turned to see Santana and Brittany walk in. I laughed quietly and put the guitar back where I'd got it from. "Hey Brittany, hey Santana."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exchange over...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: