The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Exchange over... Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Exchange over... Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Exchange over... Quinns1-12 Exchange over... Quinns1-15 Exchange over... Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Exchange over... Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Exchange over... Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Exchange over... Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Exchange over... DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Exchange over... SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Exchange over... Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Exchange over... Hayden-panettiere-

Exchange over...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:01 pm

I was sat in History with Quinn and Becca. We'd completed our work for now, so we were chatting about glee club and everything. I was really enjoying it here, I actually fitting in and having fun. I felt at home, even though my home was miles away. Being here, laughing and joking with Becca and Quinn and the others, made me forget all about home and everything.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I laughed. "How's your Finn Huds- I mean Taylor Swift assignment going?" I joked. "What songs are you singing?" I asked Pippa and Quinn, smiling.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:06 pm

I laughed as well. "It's going well, were singing that 'Stay Beautiful' song, because we both think it's awesome." I answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm

I laughed at Becca's 'mistake'. "Cool. We are singing speak now. How about you, Becca?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:15 pm

"We're singing Crazier." I answered with a smile. "Noah's playing it on giutar."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:24 pm

"Thats cool! I love both your songs!" I said.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I smiled "I love your songs, I wish I'd thought of them" I replied, then turned around when I heard the classroom door open. It was the principle.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm

I smiled and turned when Pippa did. It was the principle. I slipped my phone back into my shoe. I forgot about it and the only reason it was out was because I was showing them a picture a while ago.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

"Hello, please may I speak to Miss. Valentina outside for a minute." He asked Miss. "Yes, you may." Miss replied. I got all nervous when he asked for me, what was this about? Was it about that guy me and Puck beat up after the Slushie insident? No, it couldn't be. What did he want me for?
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

I watched Pippa leave. What could the principal want with Pippa. She hadn't done anything bad had she? Unless she had been hanging around with Puck that is...
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I walked outside and sir closed the door behind us. I was having a mini panic attack inside, I hadn't done anything wrong had I?
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm

When the door shut the class went back to normal but I stayed still staring at the door.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:12 pm

When I calmed myself down a little, I started listening to him. "Well, Miss. Valentina." He said. I sighed "Yes?" I murmured, just wanting to get this over with. "I'm sorry to say your time here is coming to a close." My eyes widened as he said that. I'd completely forgotten I was on the exchange program. "Y...you mean I have to go?!" I replied, annoyance and saddness in my voice. "Yes, I'm afraid so. You have 3 more days here, you leave on friday night." He answered, his tone showing no emotion. "But...But please...can't I stay?" I begged. I didn't want to go back home, my parent's didn't want to see me. No-one did. I'd just be living in that school again... "I'm afraid you don't have parental consent to stay, your only 16" He answered.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 pm

I waited patiently for her to come back in. I stared at the door for ages and then moved my gaze to the front where the teacher was reading a news paper.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm

I was confused -and kinda worried- when Principal Figgins called Pippa out of class; I mean, the last time someone got called out of class, was Kurt and his dad was in the hospital. Yeah, people talk at McKinley.
I just doodled in the margin of my page so it looked like I was working.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I poked Becca, "What're you doing?" I whispered in her ear, looking at her piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:33 pm

"I'm sorry, but you have to leave." He then said, "I have to go now, I'm a very busy man at the moment." He turned to walk away and I hit my head against the wall. Why did I have to go now, just as I was fitting in? I sighed and tried to compose myself. I would leave it as long as possible to tell the others, I didn't want to tell them now, I couldn't. I took one deep breath and opened the door, walking to my seat and sitting back down, trying to put on a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Conversation forgotten when Pippa walked back in. "What happened?" I asked in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I laughed quietly and showed her the doodles in the margin of my page. "Absolutley nothing." The teacher told us that we had an essay to do on something she was handing out. I flipped to the back of my notepad where I stored everything I needed or wanted. I went back too far, to my pile of drawings. I flipped foward again until I found what I needed.
I took what I needed from the teacher and Pippa walked back over. I smiled. "What did Figgins want?"
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:38 pm

"Nothing, he was just making sure everything was okay." I lied, then decided to add a bit on the end to make it sound more believable. "Because of what happened with the slush thing then me beating that guy up." I added, trying my hardest to make it sound convincing. Then I thought, the only problem with my not telling anyone yet plan was that Mr. Schue would probably know... Would he tell them?
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I took my stuff from the teacher and stuffed it into the back of my folder and shoved it to one side. I would do it later. "ah cool" I said to Becca. Then turned to Pippa and nodded. "Oh so everything is okay then?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:43 pm

I just nodded, not prepared to say everything was good... because clearly it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"Okay then. I should get started on this essay or it will never get done with my schedule. Who has time for homework anymore?" I said pulling my book back and getting the paper out and a pen from the pocket in my folder and scribbling down the date and title.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

I laughed, a fake laugh. Miss hadn't given me a sheet so that meant she knew I wasn't going to be here long enough to complete it. If she knew, all my other teachers would.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

It was something that wouldn't take long. Something about... a review of a book of our choice. Mine was Breaking dawn because that was the book I chose to read when we had a reading assignment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exchange over... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exchange over...   Exchange over... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exchange over...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: