The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Slushie Facails Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Slushie Facails Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slushie Facails Quinns1-12 Slushie Facails Quinns1-15 Slushie Facails Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Slushie Facails Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Slushie Facails Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Slushie Facails Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Slushie Facails DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Slushie Facails SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Slushie Facails Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Slushie Facails Hayden-panettiere-

Slushie Facails

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I'd just finished English with Becca and we were heading outside to meet up with Puck so we could go to our next class together. Me & Becca started chatting about the Taylor Swift assignment and what songs we where singing. I hadn't heard Becca sing, or any of the others apart from Finn to be honest and I could already tell everyone else was going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

We were about to round the corner to where we were meeting Noah. I stopped in my tracks as a shiver rocked through my body. I squeezed my eyes shut. Karofsky and the hockey team had rounded the corner with slushees.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 pm

When Becca stopped moving and closed her eyes, I wondered what was going on. Strange behavior, much? That's when I saw the Hockey team had rounded the corner, but I still didn't get why she had closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

The footsteps stopped and I opened one eye and then the other. In time to see a blue slushee aimed at my face. I snapped my eyes closed again and was immediatley drenched. And freezing.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 pm

That's when I noticed the slushies they were holding aimed at our faces and I shut my eyes as fast as possible. Before I was soaked in a mixture of blue, pink and green ice.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 pm

I grabbed Pippa's arm and pulled her toward the bathroom. I wiped the slushee out of my eyes so I could open them. This wasn't my first. But it was Pippa's so I'd help her clean off. Even though I'd help her anyway. I backed up into something that shouldn't have been there. I let go of Pippa and turned to see Noah. I stared at him, gaping. I dodged past him and ran into the girls' bathroom.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm

I cleaned the slushie out of my eyes, and followed Becca into the bathroom after bumping into Puck.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

The bathroom was empty which saved us from further humiliation. I turned on the faucet. It spilled out hot water. I kept myself busy to keep from breaking doown in embarrassment. Okay, Noah had seen me cleaned up after a Slushee facial, but he hadn't actually witnessed one. My cheeks were red under the blue.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 pm

"What did those Jerks do that for?!" I asked, angrily. I'd get them back for that, and they wouldn't like it. I maybe a girl, but I'd learnt a bit about fighting.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm

"T-They're the Jocks. N-Noah invented the S-Slushee facial b-but they didn't stop when he did." I explained, shivering. I pulled out a chair that we usually kept in here for cases like this. I set it under the sink.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 pm

"You mean this is a regular thing?...I am literally gonna kill them" I replied, angrily. This wasn't on. I was gonna stop this. But before I went to beat them up, it was probably best to get the ice out of my hair.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:24 pm

"Bec-" I started but she was already inside the bathroom. I turned and saw Karofsky laughing, walking off with empty slushee cups. I headed after him, grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around to face me. I planted a fist at his face. I kept hitting him until I was dragged off by Mr Schue. His nose was bleeding and at a random angle. His lips were bleeding too. I struggled against Mr Schue's hold, breaking free. I headed for Karofsky again but Mr Schue was faster and stood in front of me. "what's going on, guys?"
"Dude just came up and sucker-punched me!" Karofsky yelled.
I tried to move around Mr Schue but he looked me square in the face. "Puck, go calm down." I glared at Karofsky. "Go." mr Schue repeated. I headed back toward where I had come from, slamming my fist into a locker before walking into the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 pm

I smiled and pulled her to the seat. "Come on, I'll clean yo-" I stopped when I heard yelling outside and a constant thumping. I ran to the door and yanked it out of the way. "Noah!" I yelled, moving to stop him. But Mr Schue got there first and calmed him down. When he headed this way, I ducked into the bathroom again.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 pm

I watched Becca run out and then re-enter after a series of yells and loud noises. Then Noah entered, he didn't look happy. Not at all. I sighed, standing up and untangling the mess that was my hair. The color would stay there for the rest of the day, because I was blonde and I'd died my hair. But if I untangled it at least it would be easier to brush.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I moved to the running faucet, using the water to clean the blue slushee off my face and arms. Whe I was done, I had nothing to do because -honestly- it was hell to try and get Slushee out of your hair by yourself in a school bathroom.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 pm

I leaned against the wall as Becca cleaned up. I walked to her when she was done. Berry had cleaned me up when I had a Slushee facial. I knew the routine for cleaning it off. I made her sit in the chair and lean her head back. I was seriously regretting ever creating those facials.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 pm

When I'd untangled as much of my hair as I could, I dried my face using the water and the paper towels. My top was covered, but my shorts and tights had survived luckily. I sighed wondering how I was gonna sort my top out before I remembered the denim jacket in my bag, I slung it over my shoulders then started my make up. As I watched Puck help Becca clean up. "Those guys are seriously dead" I mumbled as I applied another layer of foundation.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

"Don't sweat it, Pippa." I looked up at her, half-smiling. "I'll deal with them." I looked back down at Becca who was watching me, confused. "Don't even bother questioning my badassness." I chuckled. "I'm still badass, but I'm sorry for starting the Slushee Facials." I helped her clean the blue slushee out of her hair and dry it under the hand dryer. She was still freezing so I pulled off my football jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:02 pm

I couldn't believe they were aloud to get away with that, it was unbelievable. "Sorry Puck, but us Italians pride ourselves on revenge. It's not exactly a good thing but it works, most of the time." I replied, thinking back to my old, crummy neighborhood where there were loads of mobs and gangs. It was how I was raised, taking revenge.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 pm

I shrugged, chuckling. "Well, I know for a fact that they won't hit a girl, so you've got better chance than anyone else -apart from me- to take them." I left the hand dryer running, just to warm Becca up. I was talking over it. "But we have to agree on one thing. That I get to whip their asses first?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 pm

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Alright then." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

I grinned and shut off the dryer. I pulled Becca to her feet, keeping my jacket around her shoulders. "You okay?" I checked, asking both of them.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 pm

I nodded, shrugging out of his football jacket. His tight shirt was too much. He was hot. Seriously. Like, smokin'. I gave him his jacket back and looked anywhere but at him.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 pm

"I'm good." I replied, seeing the way Becca was acting and knowing automatically that she liked him. I smiled, watching as she looked around the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Becca gave the jacket back but she was still shaking. I laughed at her and gave her the jacket again. She sighed and pulled it on. I half smiled. "What's wrong?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Nothin'. I'm badass, remember?" She raised one eyebrow. I sighed. "It's actually nothing. Don't sweat it, Becca. Go to class." I said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slushie Facails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slushie Facails   Slushie Facails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slushie Facails
Page 1 of 1