The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-12 The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-15 The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

The freak with the wierd accent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

I shrunk down in my seat, pointing at Noah -who would stay as Noah-. "Noah Puckerman!" The teacher yelled. I just sat in my seat, laughing my butt off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 pm

I was laughing as Noah got the blame. He looked at Becca then me and then muttered "sorry" to the teacher before going back to his conversation with Becca.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

"Rebecca Garcia!" The teacher shouted, because I was laughing, probably. I tried to keep a straight face, to no avail. I failed. Miserably. The face Noah was pulling was priceless! I burst out laughing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 pm

When the teacher shouted Becca's name. I slid down in my seat holding my breath to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:13 pm

I controlled my laughing enough to hear her say; "First, you turn up to my lesson late, your clothes tie-dyed blue, then you disrupt my class with Mr Puckerman."
I looked at my hands and rolled my eyes. Noah snickered and I burst out laughing again.
"Get out!" The teacher shouted at both me and Noah. I looked up innocently and slowly rose to my feet, heading for the door. I poked my tongue out at Ella as I passed. Noah was right behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 pm

I rolled my eyes at her and began to giggle again. The teacher looked at me for a second.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm

I pulled myself up onto one of the windowsills outside the classroom, Noah leaned against it next to me. I played with my sticky hair. "It's all your fault, Noah." I complained.
"I think you'll find, Rebecca, that we were both talking." He chuckled.
"Yes, but you kept talking!"
"So did you.."
I sighed.
Back to top Go down
noah daniel puckerman

noah daniel puckerman

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 pm

"What actually did happen to you, anyway?" I asked Becca, meaning the tie-dyed clothes and the slight shivering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The freak with the wierd accent.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: