The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-12 The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-15 The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The freak with the wierd accent. Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The freak with the wierd accent. Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The freak with the wierd accent. DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The freak with the wierd accent. SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The freak with the wierd accent. Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The freak with the wierd accent. Hayden-panettiere-

The freak with the wierd accent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The freak with the wierd accent. Empty
PostSubject: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 pm

I was stood by my car. It was my first day and I was scared like hell. I hadn't spoken to anyone yet and was really scared to say one word. I would be known as the freak with the wierd accent.I just watched as everyone walked around, talking like any normal high school. I saw this kid who definetly looked gay being thrown in the dumpster. I looked away quickly. I then saw this girl getting slushed in the face. I looked away from that and I watched the cheerleading squad in their practice.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Well, now I officially felt a part of glee club. My very first Slushie. Azimio and the football team walked off, laughing with each other, giving each other high fives. I just stood against the wall, shivering, wiping the slushie from my eyes.

Last edited by Becca Garcia on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

When the bell went my heart stuttered. I took a deep breath, tore my eyes from the cheerleaders and made my way across the lot. I didn't know I took the route that took me right near the girl who got 'slushied'. Before I knew what I was doing I said, "are you okay?" my thick british accent showing through.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I answered, not looking up. I tried getting the frozen blue slushie out of my hair but it was impossible without a mirror. And I didn't have time to go to the bathroom because the bell had already gone. I sighed. I really didn't care. Eventually, I looked up, through squinted eyes because the slushie was dripping into my eyes from my hair.
"Hey, I'm Becca." I smiled. "And I don't normally wear frozen drinks to school. Today is an occasion," I joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I laughed. "I'm new. My names not new! It's Ella. Its nice to meet you." I said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

I laughed too, wiping some more slushie out of my eyes. "Ditto," I smiled. I was still shivering. "Sorry, but I really need to go get cleaned up and get to class." I laughed. "What do you have first?" I asked, maybe she'd be in my first class?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 pm

"erm.. English" I said, remembering my schedule and locker number.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

"Me too!" I smiled. "Do you know your way to your locker?" I asked, eying her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh.. um.. this jock called... Puck- I think told me where it was" I said, remembering the scene in my head.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

I laughed. "Yeah.. maybe you should avoid Noah. He's kindof a man-whore from what I've heard." I smiled. "He's probably trying to get into your pants."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"Ew.. Grose!" I said. shaking my head and turning to face the entrance. "We should really get going.. I don't want to be late for my first class. Plus you need to get the rest of that slush off." I said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I laughed. "Yeah. Although I don't think it's gonna come off my clothes." I said, starting to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh it will" I said, walking through the entrance in the direction of my class.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

"Did Noah tell you where English was, too?" I smiled, tugging at pieces of slushie in my hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"Um.. yes. He said it was over there" I said pointing to the classroom door labelled the right thing.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"Wow, he really was helpful!" I said, surprised. I laughed. "I'll..uh.. be in in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 pm

"Okay, see you soon!" I called and headed into lessons. Im glad she didn't say anything about my accent. I walked into class, handed my slip in and took the seat my teacher had told me to take.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

I smiled and carried on down the hall toward the bathroom. I went in and plucked the remains of blue slushie out of my hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm

I waited and waited for Becca to come. When she called the register and I said here; everyone looked at me because pf my accent. "Class!" The teacher said clapping her hands and carrying on.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I was right; My clothes were tie-dyed blue for now. Maybe it would come out in the wash, but I didn't have a washer on tap. I picked up my bag again and headed to the door.
When I got into class, I hesitated after seeing all eyes on me. I ducked my head and headed to my seat next to Noah. I was still a little cold, but not as much as before.
"What happened to you?" Noah whispered when the teacher was explaining something I hadn't been here to hear.
"Not that it's any of your business, Noah, but your football buddies happened to me." I answered. I smiled across the room at Ella.

Last edited by Becca Garcia on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

When I saw Becca come in I smiled. I hadn't been paying attention to anything the teacher had said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

"It's Puck." Noah informed me.
"No. Your name is Noah."
"Okay, I'll call you Rebecca, then."
"No, my name is Becca."
"Ha, so what's my name?" He asked, triumphantly.
"Noah..." I laughed at our whispered conversation that took place at the back of the room, so the teacher didn't hear.
"Shut up, shortstuff." He glared.
"Shut up, yourself, man-whore!" I retorted.
Noah just chuckled.

(inooo inooo ALOT of dialogue for a classroom Razz But it's Puck, y'know? ;D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

I could hear Becca and Puck and laughed at them.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

I threw a smile at Ella again when I heard her laughing. "Give up?" I asked, turning back to Noah.
"Never." He answered with a grin.
"I never lose, Noah." I warned.
"Me neither, Rebecca." He whispered, a glint of something in his eye.
I sighed and rolled my eyes. "It's Becca."
"It's Puck."
I sighed again. "Fine. If I beat you in a roller skating race, I get to call you Noah but you call me Becca?"
"And when you lose?"
I laughed. "That won't happen."
He rolled his eyes, this time. "But when it does? You call me Puck."
I nodded at our wonky comprimise.
"Tomorrow, AM, outside." I laughed.
"I'm there,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I laughed again. The teacher slammed her stick-thingie on her desk to get our attention and glared at us. I shut up straight away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The freak with the wierd accent.   The freak with the wierd accent. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The freak with the wierd accent.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: