The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-12 The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-15 The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

The memories came flowing back (Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes before walking back toward her and picking up the box full of mom's things. "Come on." I smiled widely before skipping back to the steps, but then remembering the trophies and photo frames, I stopped and just walked.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Jade just sighed and followed her sister, shaking her head. She knew things would become clearer soon. "Okayy." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm

I called out for our dad once more at the top of the stairs before pushing the door open fully and walking through with the box. I left the box in the middle of the living room floor before kneeling in front of it and re-opening it.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:57 pm

The girls' Dad busted in the front door, he must of been working in the garden. "What?" He called out. Jade looked at Becca, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm

I was shocked when I heard Dad walk through the door. I slid the box behind the couch before hopping over the back of it and taking a seat on the couch. "Oh, just wondering where you were." I replied. "I thought you were going out."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:33 pm

He nodded once before returning outside. "What's going on?!" Jade demanded. "I can't help forward slash stop you if I don't know what it is your planning on doing."
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I smiled at my sister. "I just think it's time... that we got to see a lot more of mom." I replied. "That's why..." I stood on the couch and leaned over the back to get the box again. "we're gonna decorate the house with her memory."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:55 pm

"Well, I like the sound of it but I might be the only one." Jade warned her sister.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:07 pm

"Naah, I quite like the sound of it, too." I winked at my sister before opening the box again.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Jade laughed. "Okay but when Dad goes psycho I'm blaming you." She joked, going to look in the box with her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm

"We have a right to re-decorate." I shrugged, taking out three of the tropies from the box. I walked to one of the shelves and swapped the books there for the trophies. I dumped the books on the shelf underneath.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

"But It's not our property." Jade argued back. Picking up a picture of her mother, Jade's throat swelled up. "We have her smile you know." She cleared her throat before saying it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I shrugged at my sister's first statement. When she spoke again, I smiled sadly and turned to look at the picture she was holding. "Yeah." I agreed.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Jade put the picture on the coffee table infornt of the tv. It was in the middle of the room, the centre of attention like there mom always was. She was adored by everyone. She smiled satisfied. "If he does flip out then we should confront him, about moving on too quickly, cutting mom out of the picture." She said seriously to her twin.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:51 pm

"I know, you're right." I replied. "But, it's not fair that we have to forget about mom just because dad wants to." I added, cursing the tears that overflowed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm

"Aw, Becca!" Jade smiled, holding out her arms for her sister. "You'll make me cry." She sniffled.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:32 am

"I'm sorry." I said quietly as I hugged my sister. I wiped away the tears that I hadn't shed for mom for a while. I guess everything was just overflowing now.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Jade tried to calm herself, not wanting to cry. "You haven't got anything to be sorry for" She said softly, pulling back to look at Becca. "There's only one person in this house who does." Jade muttered angrily.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:39 pm

I smiled as I looked at my sister. "You know, we really shouldn't blame him for not wanting to spend his life grieving. I think mom would have wanted him to be happy." I said, a complete U-turn.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Jade felt a bit guilty, there Dad was known to ignore and shy away from pain. "Yeah, Suppose so." She sighed. "But he can't stop us."
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

"Yeah, you're right." I repeated. "But, maybe we shouldn't cause him pain my making this place a shrine to mom. Sure, we can put up a few pictures and trophies but not too many. Maybe we could go put flowers on her grave or something this weekend?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The memories came flowing back (Becca)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2