The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-12 The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-15 The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The memories came flowing back (Becca) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The memories came flowing back (Becca) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The memories came flowing back (Becca) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The memories came flowing back (Becca) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The memories came flowing back (Becca) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The memories came flowing back (Becca) Hayden-panettiere-

The memories came flowing back (Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

The memories came flowing back (Becca) Empty
PostSubject: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Jade descended the stairs in her oldest clothes, ready to work. Her Dad had assigned the decluttering of the basement to her and Becca, she was sure it wouldn't be an easy task. Her hand searched the wall for the light switch and once she found and flipped it on her eyes grew wide and her lips parted. "Holy Crap!" She groaned. The room was full of large card board boxes, shelves of old books even an old wardrobe and vanity.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 pm

I laughed quietly and slipped past my sister on the stairs and into the basement. "Oh, come on, Jade. It could be worse." I reasoned. "Would you like to be... oh, I don't know... in the attic with spiders?" I challenged, spinning to look at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"I could squish spiders." Jade laughed her come back while trudging down the stairs behind her sister.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

"Well I can't." I replied, walking further into the basement which seemed kinda huge compared to the separate rooms upstairs. I began wandering around, wondering where to start.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 pm

"Some twins we are." Jade chuckled as she shook her head while inspecting the room. "So, how are we going to do this?" She turned to Becca.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

I laughed at Jade then shrugged at her question. "Uh-" I looked around. "Start over there?" I asked, pointing to the corner furthest into the basement which looked kinda interesting.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"Okay." Jade nodding heading over to the corner of the room. "Put on some tunes Becca, this will take awhile." She sighed before starting to rip open some card board boxes.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 pm

I pulled my iPod out of the back pocket of my jeans and hit shuffle. I left it on one of the small surfaces left in our basement. I skipped over to the corner and knelt on the dusty ground. I took a different box than Jade and tore it open.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

"Trophies?" Jade wondered aloud, picking one up and dusting it off.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 pm

I looked up at Jade when she spoke again. "Really? What does it say on them?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ohio State Miss. Beauty Winner 1985 Carmen Garcia." She read and when she did she'd a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 am

"Mom won a beauty contest?" I asked. I mean, I knew my mom had been beautiful--like extremely but I never knew she won a contest.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm

"Well, of course she did." Jade said proudly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I reached into the box and pulled out another trophy. It said the same but for the year after. And again.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Jade's small smile grew with each trophy Becca lifted. "Becca, these shouldn't be hidden away in a box." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

I assumed there was an excuse and I guessed it would go like this. "Girls, your mom never wanted you to be obsessed with your looks when she was alive. She always thought of herself as shallow people." Then, when we asked about after she died... "It was too hard to have reminders of her everywhere. I miss her. I loved her." Lov-ed. LoveD...
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:19 pm

"I feel like in this house, it isn't really home because there are no memories of her and if we put these up.." Jade's eyes glanced over her mother's trophies. "Well then maybe I would feel like that so much." She concluded.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

I didn't share my snide thoughts about our dad with my sister. Instead, I smiled and agreed. "I feel the same. The only thing we have of her on display is one picture of us in our room." I replied softly, looking deeper into the box, I found photos and certificates and more photos.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Jade looked up and spoke her mind "Becca, thi might sound bad but do you ever think Dad's moved on too quickly?He's dating again, he doesn't talk about her, he doesn't have anything of hers, I know it must have been painful but It's like he wants to completely forget her and that's not right." She felt better having it off her chest.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:28 pm

I left the other things in the box and pulled my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs and rested my chin on my knees. I didn't answer Jade for a few moments as I thought through each point. The truth was, I did think that. But usually, I convinced myself I was seeing everything wrong. But if Jade noticed it too... "Yes." I replied, my eyes falling on Jade's face.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Jade sighed heavily. "But I suppose there's not much we can do about it." She slumped onto a old chair.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:00 pm

"You might be right..." I started, sitting up straight. "Or..." I added, getting to my feet. My smile turned into a smirk. "I think it's about time mom came right on home."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Jade's eyebrows pulled down in confusion she didn't quite follow but she knew one thing was for sure, "Your up to something, aren't you?" She asked Becca with a smirk. She was pretty sure what ever it was, that she'd like it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm

I smirked and folded my arms across my chest. "Oh yes." I winked at my sister. I turned and walked to the bottom of the staircase. "Hey, dad!" I yelled, wondering if he'd left for golf--or whatever it was he was off to do today. No answer. "Dad!" I yelled again. No answer. I turned back, still smirking. "Jade, we've got some work to do."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Jade looked at her sister like she was crazy. "Yes Becca," She spoke very slowly then held up hers hands and waved them around the room. " Yes we do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memories came flowing back (Becca)   The memories came flowing back (Becca) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The memories came flowing back (Becca)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next