The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-12 PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-15 PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Hayden-panettiere-

PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Empty
PostSubject: PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]   PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Here is where you can post a paragraph or two about your journey to finding your prom attire. No one should reply to yours this is merely just for a little background info on how you find your attire. Smile

Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]   PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I walk into GAP Male, I look and look. I finally find a tux.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]   PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:49 pm

I wandered through the mall alone. Alone, because Jade was busy with some random things and because shopping with any guy for a prom dress would be horrendous. I'd been in every dress store I'd passed so far and now I got to the third floor. I wandered into a store with a bunch of beautiful dresses in the window. After looking for five hours, I finally found the dress, shoes, clutch and the bracelet that would go perfectly with my mom's earrings.

{outfit}
{lol jk, you won't see until Prom Very Happy apart from holly, she already knows}
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]   PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Me and a few other cheerios without dates to the prom yet went to the mall to look at prom dresses. It didn't take us long to find the perfect store and some of the cheerios even got asked out by boys from our school obviously finding a tux. I must have been asked out... 5 times? 6? I lost count but I said no. I finally found a rack with the perfect one on. The matching accessories were close too.

(Yay! I'm special. I'm going to link my outfit because this is my secondry character and I only really want to keep my main characters a secret.)

Outfit
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]   PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 pm

I walked out of the shop I usually bought my casual stuff from and into a formal dress shop. They were bound to have something in here. I saw other girls from WMHS here but I tried to ignore them. They were obviously buying dresses for the prom too.

I picked up a few off the racks and put together 2 different outfits. They were both blue but one was bigger than the other. I twirled around in the changing rooms and then went out to go walk up and down when my eye caught on the best dress in the shop. I froze and then walked casually over to the rack it was on and picked it up. I examined it and checked the size before going back into my cubicle and trying it on. I twirled around and fell in love with it. I took it off and came out of the changing rooms. I walked past a women who took the clothes you didn't want and gave her the two blue dresses.

I walked around the store for a while until I found the perfect shoes, accessories and make-up. The theme was to go all out and so that is what I was going to do. I'd have to text Sam the color of my dress so he could get the right color tie thing and corsage so we would look perfect together on the thrones. That was one thing I was determined to get. Prom queen.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]   PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROM ATTIRE THREAD [everyone who is attending the prom]
Page 1 of 1