The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-12 Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-15 Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Hayden-panettiere-

Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Empty
PostSubject: Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)]   Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:39 am

Okay, I think this fan fic will only be one chapter long… maybe more… depends. Hehee…. Becca though of this idea then she went offline and I decided to type it up. So yeahh…

QUINN POV

He pulls away from the kiss, “So do you think we should go for that walk now?” Sam asks gasping for breath. “Yes” I answer and he takes my hand and leads me away from the school towards a road that will lead out of town or somewhere. “It looks like it is going to rain” I comment looking up at the sky but Sam just shrugs and says, “Maybe” He leads the way, the sky grows darker the longer we are walking.

Soon enough it starts to rain but only slightly, not enough to get you wet but it becomes heavier and heavier. Soon, the rain is bouncing off the path. Sam shrugs off his jacket to give it to me but I shake my head and hold my jacket up that was draped over my arm. He just ignores it and drapes it over my shoulders. I shake my head and take it off, I give it to him and run away play fully. He shakes his head, smirking and chases after me. We are both soaking now. My hair whips around in the wind, my shirt blowing up but I have my hotpants on underneath so that doesn’t matter. Sam is wearing a white top that has turned see-through with the rain. He see’s me staring at his stomach and tickles me. We are stood at a dead end now.

We stare into each others eyes and then lean closer, and closer, until our lips meet and I forget where I am, what time it is. Everything. Well that was until a big gust of wind blew me off balance and Since I was kissing Sam he came with me. We both fell over into the mud of the ditch that was at the end of the dead end. I laughed and looked down at myself. My uniform wouldn’t be getting the white back. I looked at Sam and his shirt was now a dirty brown color. He was laughing with me now and I jumped on him so his head was back in the mud. I didn’t have him there for long because he had pushed me over now and he was on top of me. He pinned me down and kissed me again.

We both pulled back after we was out of breath. I sat up, covered in the wet, soggy, mud. “It is like a mud bath” I said, examining my arms that were covered in mud. “I suppose so but I don’t know what this will do to my hair” Sam answered which made me laugh.

I know it wasn’t really a place to leave it like that but I couldn’t think of anything else to put. I will probably add another chapter to it. Probably later on or something when they get home and get reactions from their parents;D
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)]   Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am

So yeah, new chapter… I think this chapter is just going to lead up to something bigger… like awakened in the house of night series. I ♥ that book series so much! Anyway… here it is;D

Sam and I spent our lunch time in the rain and it had cleared up now. That means all the clubs were back on. We ran back to school hoping to get back before the bell so we could clean up. “I wonder what people will think” Sam says as we run up the drive and into the parking lot. “Something like: They probably got stuck in the storm” I answer smiling.

We head straight for the locker rooms. He hesitates in front of the girls locker room as he waites for me to go in but I shake my head and point to my uniform. He nods and we carry on to the boys locker room. We kiss briefly before he goes in and I go to the cheerios laundry room where our other uniforms are. I grab one and a new pair of shoes. I head back to the girls locker room and change and clear the mud off me.

Sam was stood outside of the locker room when I came out. “Hey beautiful” He said pulling me into a kiss. I kissed him back. “Hello” I say when I get a chance. “Study hall next. Do you know what that means?” He asks, pulling back and grinning. “That we get to sit next to each other for the next hour?” I answer, gasping and smiling. “Of course” He says.

In study hall everyone asks why they saw us covered in mud and we explain about the freak storm. Sam does most of the talking because I am too busy thinking back to probably one of the best memories ever. At the end of the two hours of study hall we split and go our separate ways to our next classes. I have English and then math. I think about skipping these lessons and thinking of a way to get Sam out of his lessons but then I remember that these lessons are kind of important so I make my way to English and take my place at the back, next to Santana. We don’t talk much because of the whole head cheerleader-boob job-pyramid thing but we are sometimes forced to speak to each other in this lesson.

I can’t lie, I sometimes want to slap her across the face but I don’t. I just get on with my work without saying anything. The class are reading one of Shakespeare’s famous plays, romeo and juliet. Santana keeps giving these funny looks at me but I ignore them and carry on reading. Something tells me she is planning something but I just don’t know what it is just yet…

Okay, quick chapter but like I said, leading up to something bigger! This chapter took a while to write because I couldn’t think of anything to write but then the idea of Santana doing something came into my mind… Posting a new chapter soon,, peace <3
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)]   Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:38 pm

long time no see... this is also going to be leading up to the big thing. I have it all planned *taps head and gives mischievous look* stay tuned for more!

I was in one of those moods where you felt like comitting but then realized that you really shouldn't because your life was probably the best you could ask for and you are going to go over to rough spots.

I had set some facebook statuses in the middle of the night and Santana and Brittany were having a sleepover so they would have seen them. They texted me to see what was wrong so I told them. Everything. All the rumours about me getting my self pregnant again.

They said I should go over and they would cheer me up and to be honest, I was willing to try anything to make me feel happy again. So I did.

When I sat down on the bed in Santana's room I explained it all in person and they both shared a look with each other. I knew that look all too well. "Do you know what makes us feel better when we are sad?" Santana started. "Haircut!" Brittany yelled. "Okay, do it." I agreed and Santana disappeared and came back a few minutes later with scissors that looked like actual hairdressing scissors.

Brittany sat in front of me to block the view of the mirror and Santana was behind me about to cut my hair. I wasn't sure how much she was going to cut but I really wasn't bothered.

I felt the lightness first. Then the cool air on the nape of my neck. I reached back and touched where my hair stopped. My chin. I sighed and nodded for her to carry on.

10 or so minutes later Santana put the scissors down and Brittany moved out of the way. I gasped at first but then touched the ends. It actually suited me, even a little. I smiled. "I feel a lot better now... I didn't tell you all of why I was upset but the main part was the bit I told you. I really should get going though because my mom will be wondering where I am. Bye, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said.

I was sat trying to figure out how to put my hair in a high ponytail but it failed. It just fell out so I decided to curl it and leave it at that. I put my usual make-up on and cheerios uniform before going downstairs and grabbing an apple and orange juice. My mom had left for work early but her reaction when I got home last night was not good.

A few heads turned when I got out of my car and headed over to Santana and Brittany. "Thanks guys" I said and hugged them both. I missed hanging around with them and that hug reminded me of the friends I need to have. I saw Sam's car come in and stop. I stood with Santana and Brittany as he walked over, his eyes wide and forcing a smile onto his big, big lips. "Where did your hair go?" Sam asked and before I could answer Brittany did, "The floor, then the garbage and then wherever it goes after that. We had a late night hair cut" I shook my head but then looked at him, "They are rumours. I was depressed. They offered to make me happier so I let them cut my hair, but I kinda like it," I said to Sam. "It's... different." He said and brought me into his arms and kissed me and so I tried to put all of my love for him in that one kiss.

I HAD to add this Very Happy

Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Tumblr_ljhejnZQ451qeq8sso1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)]   Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kissing in the rain [Quinn and Sam (does it surprise you really?)]
Page 1 of 1