The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-12 Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-15 Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Hayden-panettiere-

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm

"Not everything in life is about popularity, Jade." I said. "I happen to like music. Really like it and it's your teams' fault that they're so unpopular. If the Cheerios were nice to the Glee Kids, everyone would be."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 am

I laughed, "Becca, I'm the new kid, what I think really doesn't matter to them." I explained.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 am

"And I wasn't blaming you, sis. I was just saying." I said, watching the ground in front of me.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 am

"I just don't want you to be bullied like at our last school." I told her truthfully.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 am

I sighed. "Oh, come on! I mean, it can't be that bad to join Glee!"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 am

I faceplamed, and shook my head. "You really don't know what you've let yourself in for, Good luck." I chuckled and started walking out.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 am

I frowned and followed Jade, staying a few feet behind her. Could it really be that bad? What if people mixed Jade and I up. What if she was the one getting grief over it?
I was seriously on the fence whether or not to go to that audition tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 am

"But don't let me stand in your way sis, If you think this little club is gonna take you places and join!" I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

I sped up so I was walking with Jade. "I didn't join so I could 'go places'. I joined because music is something I love. Like you and cheerleading. I could've had this conversation with you about the Cheerios. Most of them are a bunch of complete asshats and Santana Lopez? Slut of the school, much? Hell, she's the slut of the state."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 am

"At least I'm the slusher not the slushiee!" I threw back.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 am

"The slusher? You'd slushie your own sister? Feelin' the love, sis." I retorted lamely. Jade always won the arguments. It was tradition.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

"I might have to some day." I told her. "Do you really want that to happen?" I placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:38 am

"No one's gonna put a gun to your head, Jade." I said, shaking off her hand. Don't get me wrong, I loved my sister, but I was mad at her, too.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 am

"Metaphorically yeah they will!" I argued.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 pm

"Metaphorically doesn't count! Oh, so if you don't slushie me, you're gonna be kicked off the squad? At least I know where I stand. Cheerios come before me." Huh, nice.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 pm

"Right now Cheerios are coming before everything, no offence, I still love yaa sis." I smiled ahead.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

I rolled my eyes, watching the ground ahead of me again. No offence didn't take back what she said, it did nothing. I was silent.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

I shivered a bit once we got outside. "How was school?" I asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm

"Okay," I answered. I knew she wanted to change the subject so I let it drop. "For you?"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

"Same, Our geography teacher fell asleep! We played pranks on him and ordered a pizzA." i GIGGLED.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I giggled too. "Did you draw permanent marker facial hair?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

"Of course!" I grinned. "And the guy talked in his sleep, we went through his contacts and started ringing his friends!" I laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm

"Yup, that's the Jade I knew and love." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:37 pm

"Just cause I'm popular doesn't mean I've changed." I whined.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

I laughed. "You're right." Well, to be fair, that was a lie. Jade had just said she'd slushie her own sister for her popularity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next