The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-12 Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-15 Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Hayden-panettiere-

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

I was headed to the gym to watch Jade's Cheerios practice. I still had a spare fifteen minutes so I stopped at the big notice board with all the school signup sheets. There was Gardening Club, Cheerios, Football Team, Glee Club, Jazz Band, AV Club.
I smiled as my eyes kept drifting back to the empty Glee signup sheet. I felt for the club and Mr Schue. They got hell. I took a pen out of my bag and signed my name;
Becca Garcia
I smiled at the list again and wandered off to watch Cheerios practise.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

I was on cheerios practice. We was going through our old madonna routine; the one I had missed because of the bastard baby, Beth. I wonder how she was doing...
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I took a seat in the bleachers silently as Miss Sylvester barked orders at the squad. I'd told Jade I would meet her after practise, though I wasn't really interested in cheerleading. I looked across the squad. Most of them, I knew, like -obviously Jade-, Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce.
I pulled a sketchpad out of my bag and a pencil. I uncrossed my legs and rested my feet on the bench infront of me so my legs stayed still. I started to draw Jade in her Cheerios uniform, jumping in the air. I like to draw. And sing. And listen to music. I hummed a Jason Derulo song quietly.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

When we finished with that. I saw a girl who looked like Jade in the bleachers. Coach sylvester started to tell us new moves. She was choreographing a new routine.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

I looked up when Coach started shouting at the Cheerios again. I saw Quinn Fabray looking at me. I smiled and looked across at Jade, then at my paper.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 pm

I smiled at Jade when she smiled at me. I got back to work learning the new steps.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm

My eyes locked on Jade, watching her. She was really good at Cheerleading. I smiled, proud.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 pm

I smiled and followed Coach's words and actions intently, and got pretty much all the moves. When Coach took a phone call, I went over to Quinn and some of the other girls. "Wow, I love this routine!" I grinned to them as I heard them chatter in agreement. I felt so popular here, not like my old school. I would never go back to being unpopular again.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 pm

I watched as Jade talked animatedly, smiling. I was glad she enjoyed doing this. I didn't know why -maybe because of our mom and brother- but I'd always felt protective of Jade. If she was happy, I was happy.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

I caught sight of my sister, stalking me. I rolled my eyes and waved to her, with my pompom. As twins we shared lots of interests but cheerleading wasn't one of them. I motioned with my head for her to come on down. Coach Sylvester was obviously fighting with Mr.Schue again, they're rants went on forever.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I went over the moves we had just learnt in short and mumbled them out loud. When I finished I walked over to the bleachers and dropped my pompoms on them and grabbed my bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I grinned at Jade, packing up my stuff and skipping down to meet her. I passed Quinn on the bleachers. "Hey," I smiled as I passed. I got to jade. "You're so good!"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

"Hey" I replied at Becca as she passed me. I looked at the clock. Coach Sylvester and Mr schue should quit fighting soon.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm

I looked at the two teachers arguing. Mr Schue and Miss Sylvester. Why did I even need to look? There was only one person who got Sue that mad. Although, Mr Schue wasn't a bad guy. I was pretty sure Sue was overreacting.

(OHYEAHTHAT'SRIGHT! I CALLED HER SUE)
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

I smiled and greeted her. "Not compared to some of these girls." I looked round. "Coach Sylvester says the funniest things, It's hard not to laugh." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

MR schue walked out and Coach Sylvester came stomping back over. "Over there! through the routine again! 5 times through and then madonna 5 times after that!" She ordered as everyone shuffled into their places. I got up and left my drink where I had been sat. I got up and ran over to my place. Coach Sylvester won't be in a good mood so its best to keep her not waiting.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm

"True," I laughed with Jade. Then Coach Sylvester told them to start again and I backed off to the bleachers quickly.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

"I'll find you after practice," I called to her. I wanted to talk. I rolled my eyes and groaned like most girls when secretly I was happy, I loved practice, even when Coach was a grump.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm

I smiled to her and pulled my drawing out of my bag again, walking back inside, looking at it. The cheer picture suited Jade. She was so happy doing it. I pulled a folder out of my bag, too to put the picture in it.
"I see trees of green, red roses too.
I see them bloom for me and you.
And I think to myself,
'What a wonderful world.." I sang quietly as I walked.
That was when I walked straight into someone. My papers went everywhere and I fell on my butt.

(lmao, fail 'cause we don't have anyone else, unless it's rachel... hmmmm. when I wrote it, I was planning for it to be like a guy but hmmm... should I rp wid maself? xD)
(IDEAAAAAAA)

I looked up and saw Mr Schue crouched down, gathering my papers. "Sorry, Sir." I said quickly. "It was my fault, don't worry." I smiled, shifting so I was on my knees. I helped gather my papers.
"You sing?" Mr Schue asked.
"Uhh, yeah.." I muttered quietly. "Wait, haven't you seen the signup sheet?"
"Um, no. wait, you signed up for Glee?"
"Of course!" I said happily.
Mr Schue smiled and looked down at the papers. "You play guitar, too?"
"A little.. I'm not very good at it."
"Come to the choir room tomorrow during Glee Club. Artie can help you with guitar and you'll be in Glee, too."
"Uhh.. sure sir." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm

After rembering she had an appointment, which I heard the girls joking about teeth whitening, Coach cut practice short. I grabbed my stuuf, not bothering to change and rushed down the hall, if I hurried I could catch Becaa. Thats when I saw her and Mr.Schue, Damn talking about Glee. I wanted to warn her about it, the slushies and everything, we'd be enemies. I smiled and acted normal "Mr.Schue, come on Becca, the car's waiting." I lied as we were walking home today. Sir looked shocked, probably my uniform.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

I blinked wait, hadn't we walked to school? Oh well. I took my lopsided pile of papers from Mr Schue and added them to my own. "Seeya tomorrow, Mr Schue!" I said while walking with Jade. "Hey, What happened to practise?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

When practise was finished. I walked out with Britanny and Santana. I wasn't saying much but they were babbeling about the bruno mars number we were going to perform later on this week.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

"Appointment." I said hastily, wasn't important right now. "Why oh why did you sign up, to Glee?" I asked anger on my features.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 pm

I frowned. "Wait, why does it matter if I signed up for Glee?" I countered, stuffing my papers into my bag.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm

"You've seen those kids, don't you want to be popular? It's a fresh start. And you know coach and sir, hate eachother." I pointed down the hall in Mr.Schue's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)   Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signup Sheets, Stage Fright and Slushies (OPEN)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next